Ayushmaan

Who Sonya going to end with?

Poll

Who Sonya going to end with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Do you think Aryan and Sonya going to end up?

What you think of Aryan?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

Well...I still predict my end which was...Aryan all along has been trying to get Soniya and Ayush together, Kavya realizing that Ayush will never lover her the way that she loves him decides to divorce him. She goes to the extent of getting the divorce papers made and packs her bags along with Kush. At this point Soniya has found out about Bodhi and he accidently gets killed by Mayank because Bodhi felt bad about what he put Soniya through  and was going to spill the truth and Mayank didnt want this , so he killed him, Aryan witnessed all this and Mayank got jail, then Aryan and Soniya were to be wed, at the ceremony, Ayush is getting ready and goes to get Kavya from her room and fins documents on her pillow and a note saying how she knew all along how he felt about Soniya and that he should not let such an amazing girl like her slip away from him again, she wishes him luck and enclosed he will find a signed copy of her divorce papers. As Ayush is reading this Aryan walks in and gets aysuh as the mahurut time is passing, as aysuh sees Soniya walk in her wedding gown to be seated, the song "hume tumse pyar kitna , ye hum nahin jante, magar jee nahin sakte tumhare bina" plays, there are flashback scenes of all the time they have spent together and the scene from when he told her about Kavya and she fainted, anyway as he is remembering this, Soniya seats herself and Aryan is about to seat himself as he pulls Ayush in the Mandhap, Aryan seats him and as everyone watches with shock, he assures Ayush that he all along has been planning to get them together because he knows that Soniya will never love any man as much as she loves Ayush, and soniya meanwhile is crying and shocked at the same time, Aryan and Soniya have a heart to heart chat and hug and Soniya tells him that she has never had such a great friend who went through tro such an extent to do something like this, and she asks him , what about his feelings for her? and he replies by saying, " If I really love you, then as a friend this is what is right for the both of us"

GOSH I AM DAMN GOOD!!!

LOL

let me know how my ending is!!

angelz thumbnail
aysh sud get her..he is the main character..but then god knowzzz
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lets see what will happen on Monday