Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni Roy~Devi Sati's AT#3 DT's nt pg 55 (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 150

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Rimi tu hamesha tufan ki tarah kyu aati hai? I wil answer all ur questions and see the prevhous page i have uploaded mouni's bday pic uspe ff likhna hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mouni Roy~Devi Sati's AT#3 DT's nt pg 55 (Page 70)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Actually aj main puradin yahan nahi aa payi...so ate hi jo dil mein thi bol di...I am sorryEmbarrassed.B'day pic pe ff...EmbarrassedOkay...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Oye pagli sory kyu bolti hai bar bar. And yup mohit mouni ff must be the most romantic ff ab tak ka with only pure feelings.

divyadaya13

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Mohit Raina aka Shiv and Mouni Roy aka Sati Still image from Devon ke dev.Mahadev.
Mohit (thinking) She is so beautiful, want to hug her back.  Mouni meri jaan itne paas hai aur main yun buth banke khada hoon, this is not fair.  Ye director chance hi nahi de raha.

Mouni-(blushing and thinking)- Such broad shoulders, he is so strong. Ji chahta hai saari umar, yun hi hug karti rahoon. pata nahi Mohit ka dhyaan kahan hai. Maine use itni zor se pakda hai, aur ye expressionless kyun hai. Par jo bhi ho, ye scene karne main bada accha lag raha hai. Kaash iss scene ka phir se retake ho.

Mohit (thinking)- Main use wapas hug to nahin kar sakta, par jaan bhujkar galati to kar sakta hoon. Director iss scene ka phir se retake lega aur isi bahane meri pyaari Mouni phir se mere gale lag jayegi (mohit is so busy thinking and is so happy with his idea that he smiles, instead of keeping a harsh face)

Director- Arre Mohit Mouni kya kar rahe ho, Dhyan kahan hai, aaj kya ho gaya hai tum dono ko. Chalo phir se retake lete hain.

(That's it Rimi, I am not good in ff. Sorry for the delay dear).

Edited by divyadaya13 - 27 November 2012 at 9:24pm

foram.

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=foram.]guys time for an ff

Jab bhi ye pic dekhti hoon, mera dil control main hi nahi rehta. Kya karoon dono itne acche kyun hai. Sab in dono ki galati hai, humein pagal kar rakha hai. Par in dono ke liye ye pagalpan bhi sar aakhon par. Shiv Sati ke roop main Mohit Mouni ne jo dil main ghar bana liya hai, use koi bhi destroy nahi kar sakta. A bigHug to both of you for creating such feelings in me my dears.

foram.

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

Guess and explain the scene please.Smile
1."Main aisa kadapi nahi chahta devi"
2."Aj sakshat Adi-Shakti Shiv ling ko dharan kiye mere ashsram mein padhari hai.mera jeevan safal hua."
3."Devi apko inki puja se koi apatti to nahi?"
4."Main jwal ke marungi".
1) Jataa to Sati,  Jata roopi shiv knows that his beloved is lost in his thoughts, she has promised her parents to marry Shatbish in desperation to save them from drowning themselves, and Jataa dosen't want her to break her promise.

2- Rishi markandeya to Sati. This is when Sati goes to his ashram with Rishi Dhadichi to get Mrutyunjai mantra from him to save her brother in law chandrama from her fathers shrap. Rishi Markendeya is very eleted to see the Goddess in his Ashram and says those words.

3- Lord Brahma and Vishnu to Sati- Lord Shiva is very angry with Prajapati Daksha for cursing Chandrama to die. and in his anger he could destroy the whole srishti, but due to Prajapatis shrap, his pooja cannot be done, but Sati being part of him can be worshipped, so Lord Brahma and Vishnu take the form of Brahman and request Sati and say those words.

4. Sati to herself- Her father has put her in Daksh rekha for saying the truth. She loves her lord from the core of her heart. But her confession has made her family very unhappy, they have left her alone in her kaksha inside the Daksha rekha, sati is very sad that she is the reason behing her families unhappiness and Madanikes words comes to her mind, she decides to kill herself in the fire from rekha and says those words. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimiforam.

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Mouni the most beautiful angel with divine looks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13foram.

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Mohit finding it difficult to control himself talking to himself saying Mouni please stop running towards.
Mohit Raina aka Shiv and Mouni Roy aka Sati Still image from Devon ke dev.Mahadev.
Mouni my love you are here and slams into his chest and hugs him tightly

Mohit no why did you hug me I can't hug you back even if i want to as I have not been asked to.

Mohit you are too beautiful  mouni but I am sorry

Mouni my love just stand there and let me feel you to my heart's content.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.