Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni Roy~Devi Sati's AT#3 DT's nt pg 55 (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 150

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@all Mouni is a such agreat actor that she lived Sati's character,so that we all are mesmerised by her.And She is very talented,beautiful but at a time very genuine.That is why personally anybody want to befriend with her and want to spend some time with her.Offlate she is very straightforward and honest.So people thought she is arrogant.But I always find her very down to earth.
And She left an unremovable impact on our mind as Sati which couldnot be erased until our death. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13sukhi...foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mouni Roy~Devi Sati's AT#3 DT's nt pg 55 (Page 35)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
well said riimi!
mouni is indeed a down to earth person i have seen her in other shows like jara nach ke dikha and she was so noice with every one i dont think that she is arrogant at all.
as we know that rishina and others use to treat her as their younger sister and use to pamper her alot and even shaliniji loved her alot.
if she was that arrogant to koi use like hi kyu karta???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13sukhi...

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Absolutely .I am agreeing with you in all point.She was so gentle and nice that everyone liked her very much.Even Surendra Sir treated her like his own daughter. If you watch her in TT during Sati's Swayambar you can saw that. Now Surendra Sir is very senior and well apreciated actor.If he liked her so much how good hearted person is she anybody can easily understand .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
and if she was arrogant toward reporter then i support her why the hell they want to know her personal life. if she is interested she will say by herself. you know coz of twitter bashing she is thinking of quitting twitter

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@foram what?? when?? I am little lazy so I can't be regular in twiter but what happened there??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

look at the sisterly bonding of all
they all look so adorable.
love you mouni

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

<font color="#0000CC">@foram what?? when?? I am little lazy so I can't be regular in twiter but what happened there??</font>
check your inbox.

DeewaniRimi

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@foram checked.Angry
Originally posted by foram

look at the sisterly bonding of all
they all look so adorable.
love you mouni

Yeah.They all are so friendly.

foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.