Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni Roy~Devi Sati's AT#3 DT's nt pg 55 (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 150

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Darling Mouni. Loved your interview. You are straightforward to the core. And your paring with Mohit is the best in the world. I miss seeing your beatuiful face and sweet smile along with your Adonis Mohit. You set my screen on fire every night and increased my heart beat and blood pressure to the core.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharpay.Evansdivyadaya13foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mouni Roy~Devi Sati's AT#3 DT's nt pg 55 (Page 31)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Give me 5 mins and I will join..also check the edits I made and hv posted on the prev page..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
hmmm that interview topic got closed Cry Cry Cry

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
hey mouni i dont care what peoples say about you anymore coz it just shows how jealous they are from you.
and i really wish to kill those who says bad about you and about your personal life.

Sharpay.Evans

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
@foram,vabs and Gauri I am agreeing with you all.AngryThese type of bad comments doesn't make any sense. And Mouni is so genuine and superbly answered all the questions.ClapAnd comparission between two individual characters and persons is completely inacceptable.DisapproveUnhappy

Anyways No one do answer my caption the pic question...Cry.That was pending since monday and no one comment on my Kartikeya Idol dropping plan also...Atleast answer something...CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
hey dont know anything about kartikey idol ritual

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
and about caption yaar aj bahot dukh pahocha hai to kuch samaj nai aa raha

DeewaniRimi

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I was totally shocked and upset but I believe when someone does something goodif he/she gets bad words then it is confirmed that he/she does something really well.Wait I will share a story with you on this regard.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.