Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
she was not crying but they seemed to be discussing or Adi was explaining something but she was shown in her ghoonghat then May be Adi lifted it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB News Adi and Sugni (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

what a torture to vikram, i really feel bad about him... i wish  he go away and this time for long, his nephew and his GF  will make  family infront of him, and he has to bear this torture every day, he has to die in installment , what a cruelty...    CryCry

And the funny thing they call him bad guy Angry

main leads are the bad ngtv pplz of this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutecroziaxx

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Sugni and Adi are in a rush to get it on. Many Hindi serials never shows couples on their wedding night, so fast right after the wedding. I guess this couple moral value flew out the window a long time ago. By the way Adi will have to live with guilt all his life of stealing something that doesn't belong to him. He may marry Sugni,but her heart will always belong to Vickam.

Edited by Sandy66 - 07 November 2012 at 10:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
It will be adi's dream nothing else. Remember adi's last daydream? He was about to kiss her so now they are married he can have all disgusted dreams now..

sunnyroshimuktha_cute

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@ komal: I don't think it will be Adi's dream. She has already accepted him as her husband and we all know how fast she changes her decisions. As well as on her sardakai night she was ready to strip for Adi and he wanted to put sindhoor for her. Now he has so I don't think there will be any hesitation cause now she will say "Adi you have already put the sindhoor twice for me, so my body is your right" He of course will not waste time as the guy has already been having lustful dreams about her.!!!
Another incentive will be Sugni wanting to prove to Vikram that she is Adi's wife in every way, so she will make sure they consumate the marriage. They both have alot at stake here.

ocendejoyronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.