SBB News Adi and Sugni

Posted: 11 years ago
In SBB segment it is shown that Sugni and Adi are in their room.Sugni sitting with her face covered under the veil (ghunghat) and Adi is talking with her but it is not audible due to background voive who said Adi finally made a commitment by accepting his fate...
so adini suhaagraat underway sorry but ðŸ¤¢

Funny thing was they showed Nandish(Adi) and Rashmi (Tapasya) wedding in respective shows PSH and uttaran who are real life hubby wife.😆
Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago
Ok let me guess what will take place just my imagination

When adi removes ghunghat sugni will be shedding tears mai tho MS ko sab kuch batane ja rahi thi ki halat aise hue ki muje ye kadam utana pada par ab bhi mai sirf TM se pyaar karti hoo. Chote TM ame maf kar do aam ne apki zindagi bhi dav pe laga di. 🤣

Chote TM reply - Koi bat nahi sugni amne tho acha kam kiya hai mama-mammi ki shaddi bachayi hai. 🤣 Edited by lidvin - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lidvin

Ok let me guess what will take place just my imagination

When adi removes ghunghat sugni will be shedding tears mai tho MS ko sab kuch batane ja rahi thi ki halat aise hue ki muje ye kadam utana pada par ab bhi mai sirf TM se pyaar karti hoo. Chote TM ame maf kar do aam ne apki zindagi bhi dav pe laga di. 🤣

Chote TM reply - Koi bat nahi sugni amne tho acha kam kiya hai mama-mammi ki shaddi bachayi hai. 🤣

exactly...🤣

Dont have hopes guys n girls...

i just said it b4... She will fall in love tomorrow 😛 every thing happens so fast in this show.. who knows Next we will get the news that she is going to have adi's child
and what fate... Adi in love**** wanted to do this long ago. 
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
Did Any 1 watch Punar vivah

even they were married in that show they never dooo that at 1st night they did it after long time (that also by mistake)

yack pair

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
If that is what she pulls out of the bag then she will techincally be -Meera. You know married to one man (Adi) but in love and accepted as her husband, another man (TVS).

But in the Kirshna-Meera story Meera was not interested in marital life and her husband became a bhakta of Kirshna, built a temple etc to make his wife happy, until pressure was put on him to destroy the temple and when she refused to let him he told her to drawn herself in the river to save his honour. She did but Krishan saved her. From that day her relationship with her husband came to an end and she considered her self reborn and lived as Krishna's wife.

So is Adi-Sugni marriage going to be in name only?  Even if it starts of that way I don't see that as being a lifelong situation especially as we know what Adi is thinking already.

Also I thought in today's episode she is told to leave the havali so where is this happening? I assume after the inital get out she is going to be allowed to come back live in the havali with Adi.
 what a torture to vikram, i really feel bad about him... i wish  he go away and this time for long, his nephew and his GF  will make  family infront of him, and he has to bear this torture every day, he has to die in installment , what a cruelty...    ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
she was not crying but they seemed to be discussing or Adi was explaining something but she was shown in her ghoonghat then May be Adi lifted it.
Originally posted by croziaxx

what a torture to vikram, i really feel bad about him... i wish  he go away and this time for long, his nephew and his GF  will make  family infront of him, and he has to bear this torture every day, he has to die in installment , what a cruelty...    ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

And the funny thing they call him bad guy 😡

main leads are the bad ngtv pplz of this show.