Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

SBB News Adi and Sugni

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
In SBB segment it is shown that Sugni and Adi are in their room.Sugni sitting with her face covered under the veil (ghunghat) and Adi is talking with her but it is not audible due to background voive who said Adi finally made a commitment by accepting his fate...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankar1gunjan7seelaks

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
so adini suhaagraat underway sorry but Dead

Funny thing was they showed Nandish(Adi) and Rashmi (Tapasya) wedding in respective shows PSH and uttaran who are real life hubby wife.LOL

Edited by ash_arti - 07 November 2012 at 3:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinseelaks

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Ok let me guess what will take place just my imagination

When adi removes ghunghat sugni will be shedding tears mai tho MS ko sab kuch batane ja rahi thi ki halat aise hue ki muje ye kadam utana pada par ab bhi mai sirf TM se pyaar karti hoo. Chote TM ame maf kar do aam ne apki zindagi bhi dav pe laga di. ROFL

Chote TM reply - Koi bat nahi sugni amne tho acha kam kiya hai mama-mammi ki shaddi bachayi hai. ROFL

Edited by lidvin - 07 November 2012 at 3:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12croziaxxJulieDtulipdaisyseelaks

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

Ok let me guess what will take place just my imagination

When adi removes ghunghat sugni will be shedding tears mai tho MS ko sab kuch batane ja rahi thi ki halat aise hue ki muje ye kadam utana pada par ab bhi mai sirf TM se pyaar karti hoo. Chote TM ame maf kar do aam ne apki zindagi bhi dav pe laga di. ROFL

Chote TM reply - Koi bat nahi sugni amne tho acha kam kiya hai mama-mammi ki shaddi bachayi hai. ROFL

exactly...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutecroziaxxseelaks

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Dont have hopes guys n girls...

i just said it b4... She will fall in love tomorrow Tongue every thing happens so fast in this show.. who knows Next we will get the news that she is going to have adi's child
and what fate... Adi in love**** wanted to do this long ago. 

Edited by ronshaan - 07 November 2012 at 4:17am
ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Did Any 1 watch Punar vivah

even they were married in that show they never dooo that at 1st night they did it after long time (that also by mistake)

yack pair

Edited by ronshaan - 07 November 2012 at 4:32am
payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
If that is what she pulls out of the bag then she will techincally be -Meera. You know married to one man (Adi) but in love and accepted as her husband, another man (TVS).

But in the Kirshna-Meera story Meera was not interested in marital life and her husband became a bhakta of Kirshna, built a temple etc to make his wife happy, until pressure was put on him to destroy the temple and when she refused to let him he told her to drawn herself in the river to save his honour. She did but Krishan saved her. From that day her relationship with her husband came to an end and she considered her self reborn and lived as Krishna's wife.

So is Adi-Sugni marriage going to be in name only?  Even if it starts of that way I don't see that as being a lifelong situation especially as we know what Adi is thinking already.

Also I thought in today's episode she is told to leave the havali so where is this happening? I assume after the inital get out she is going to be allowed to come back live in the havali with Adi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDronshaan

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
 what a torture to vikram, i really feel bad about him... i wish  he go away and this time for long, his nephew and his GF  will make  family infront of him, and he has to bear this torture every day, he has to die in installment , what a cruelty...    CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyJulieD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index