Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Yeh rishta mein leap (Page 6)

Duggukede Coolbie
Duggukede
Duggukede

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
They have to take a leap because duggu is a girl and when she grows up she will act and her features will be like a girl so they have to take a leap but i dont want this to happen!AngryCry
Double_m Senior Member
Double_m
Double_m

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --manu--

no leap pls. bani is irreplaceable. we thought the same for harsh but eventually he was replaced. n boy! what replacement it has been! the little angel is such a delight to watch, a complete eye candy!
i will be heartbroken if they replace her.

I think even the executive Prod & channel production knows that she's a crowd catcher. & she has further shot up the TRPs by gluing even those who otherwise didnt watch YR.

But on their part, they have the catch of moving the story forward. so they have to be strong & even ruthless(I'd say) by moving on, & axing the actress(She's one of the greatest one for me!!, I think those who call movie heroines as cute, shud come & see what natural cuteness is).

At the same time I agree & wish as you do with all my prayers. May be I'm a no-changer. I don't want any leaps either.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--manu--

--manu-- Senior Member
--manu--
--manu--

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Double_m

no leap pls. bani is irreplaceable. we thought the same for harsh but eventually he was replaced. n boy! what replacement it has been! the little angel is such a delight to watch, a complete eye candy!

I think even the executive Prod & channel production knows that she's a crowd catcher. & she has further shot up the TRPs by gluing even those who otherwise didnt watch YR.

But on their part, they have the catch of moving the story forward. so they have to be strong & even ruthless(I'd say) by moving on, & axing the actress(She's one of the greatest one for me!!, I think those who call movie heroines as cute, shud come & see what natural cuteness is).

At the same time I agree & wish as you do with all my prayers. May be I'm a no-changer. I don't want any leaps either.

so true, she is so natural n spontaneous with her expressions. can give any top class actress of today a hard run for their money.
the show has become quite stagnant as of late n probably it's difficult to carry further without a leap, but how open the actors will be for a leap of 6-7 years...i don't know!!

pree4ru

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Double_m

so true, she is so natural n spontaneous with her expressions. can give any top class actress of today a hard run for their money.
the show has become quite stagnant as of late n probably it's difficult to carry further without a leap, but how open the actors will be for a leap of 6-7 years...i don't know!!
its highly impossible to show 6 to 7 yrs leap else they need get new set charcters right from anshu to ananya and stuffs so it wud be max 2 or 3 yrs bas .

--manu--

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Guys leap there its for 5 yeras not 7 hiran will be as naksh mj told now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarspree4ru

--manu-- Senior Member
--manu--
--manu--

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

any idea as to when they r gonna start the shoot ?
sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kala_09

any idea as to when they r gonna start the shoot ?
as per my info .if im nt wrong its after karan's off  Smile

Edited by bebo. - 07 November 2012 at 1:08pm
Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
oh no i dont any leaps in this show :(

Go to top