Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Whats Next in the story

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Sugni got married.. I guess she will get hell from vikram n his family okay okay waste some episodes on that then awful love story then what next... ??

will any one unmask reva ever ? will adi tell every one that reva wanted to kill vikram ?

any idea

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
i think for time being 2-3 months we will see saas bahu dramas only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
the most funny thing is that when varun and narayni spoke about this show they said There will not be this type of drama they both were bored of saas bahu shows...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722Vinnie79

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I think we will see the sasu-bahu drama until end of the year because it will take that long to establish Kuhu-DV-Champa storyline. Then when TRPs are reinstated we will have a new storyline to attract the viewers.

Adi-Sugni marriage is going to come under serious pressure now because of sasu -bahu drama and then when Kuhu-DV-Champa story as that is:
- Adi's worst nightmare. History repeating itself (his father keeping a bedni while he had a wife) in his aunt's life
- Sugni is Champa's best friend. Who will she support - her best friend or the Thakur family that she has married into. This will be perticularly interesting if there is a real majburi for Champa to do this.
-TVS has always detested the practice of keeping a Bedni/sardhakai. He has now really developed a hatered for Bednis and he has seen one of sister's life being ruined by this practice so will fight like hell not to let it happen to his other sister.
So at least Adi-TVS will be on the same side but I cannot see them ever joining forces so yet again the family will be torn.

God I do not see Subah in any of their lives.Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyronshaan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index