Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virmaan : after marriage-2 :Index on-31 : part-85 :Thread-1 !! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 146

afreenkansal

Goldie

afreenkansal

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
hate maya using manvi
continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virmaan : after marriage-2 :Index on-31 : part-85 :Thread-1 !! (Page 7)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virumanu

IF-Dazzler

virumanu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
conti it soon...loved it

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
lovely update.Now MAnvi is going to help maya ah.Stupid mayaAngry. Poor Virat feel bad for him.pls continue soonSmile

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
PART-9
:
WHOLE DAY MAANVI THOUGHT ABT VIRAT AND MAYA..
NEXT DAY-
they going to studio..maanvi start talking with virat..
M-virat vese tum se ek baat puchu?
V-maanvi tumhe mujse kuch bhi puchne k liye permission ki jarurat nahi hai..
Maanvi smiled
m-okey..woh tumne music kyu chod diya tha? Agar tum batana chaho to..
She was scared..she thought he shouted him like year back..he did not like to talk abt it..
Virat looked at her and smile..
V-maanvi ye baat mein tumhe bhi bata chuka hu,aur phir bata raha hu..meine music chodne ka fesla kiya kyu ki mein tut chuka tha ek ase inshaan ki vajeh se jisne kabhi mujhe sanja tak nahi..aur jab tum meri life mein aai to mujhe ahesas hua ki meine music ko hi nahi apni zindgi ko chhod diya tha..music chhod na meri bevkufi thi..bas meine apne us kajor hisse ko bhula diya aur life ko ek aur moka de diya..
Maanvi smile..
M-virat..vese agar tum khud ko ek moka de sakte ho to maya ko bhi..
Virat suddenly pressed break..
M-aah..virat..
Virat looked at her angrily..
V-maanvi tum..
M-virat mein to bas maya ko maf karne k liye kahe rahi thi..woh tumse itne achche se baat karti hai aur sab normal rakhneki koshis karti hai pr tum hamesha usse ruddly baat karte ho..
Virat just looked at her..no ab dubara nahi..maya...he hit on starring...
V-maanvi..tum dubara maya ki baat nahi karogi..mujhe uske bare mein koi baat nahi karni..
M-pr virat..
V-maanvi i said no..
Maanvi looked at virat he was very angry..
Virat start car and they reached studio..
Virat not in mood..he thought abt todays incident and joint it with yesterdays maya and maanvis conversation..
In canteen area..
M-maya virat tumse shayad bahot naraz hai pr don't worry dhire dhire wo melt ho hi jayega..vese ek idea hai tum ye lunch virat k liye lekar jao aur usse baat karne ki koshis karo..
My-okey..
In mind-ye paheli biwi hogi Jo apne pati ki setting karva rahi hai..she smile..
In corridor maya told to the pavan that gave msg to maanvi that virat called her imigiatly..pavan nodded..
Maya entered with tray in cabin and plased on table..virat turned looked at tray then maya..
V-tum? Tum ye kyu lai? Maanvi kaha hai?
My-woh actually wo buzzy hai..isi liye
v-buzzy? Maanvi kya kam kar rahi hai?
Maya came close to him and plased her hand on his shoulder ...
My-vahi Jo usne adhura chhod diya tha..
Virat pussed her hand back and walked towards door..maya held his hand and turned him towards her..
V-maya leave my hand..mujhe maanvi se baat karni hai..
My-maanvi ne hi mujhe yaha bheja hai..
Virat looked at her angrily..point out his finger towards her
V-maanvi se dur raho..use baheka ne ki jarurat nahi hai samji..
My-relax virat..ye tum bhi bahot achche se jante ho aur mein bhi ki maanvi ki kya hai agar meine use sab bata diya to use kitna bada shock lagega ye tum jante ho..
Virat tide his teeth..
V-maya..
My-relax mein itni bhi buri nahi hu..mein bas tumhe ye samjana chahti hu ki maanvi k piche apni jindgi barbad kyu kar rahe ho..pahele cancer aur ab ye pata nhi age..
V-shut up maya..just go away from me and my life..my life maanvi..
My-jiski jaan ek sach k samne jhuk sakti hai..
Maya plased her hand around his neck..
Virat was shocked by her action..
Just then maanvi came towards door and saw mayas hand on virats neck..she just stood their..
Maya saw her..6e removed her hand play with his collar...
Maanvi don't know why but she did not liked it..she feel jealous..she feel angry and she come out from studio..
Here virat was so angry he pussed maya back and warned her..
V-don't u dare..i m married..and love her more than any thing in world..id warned u..next time don't..
He left,he asked pavan abt maanvi he told him that he saw her walked towards out..
He walked towards...
Here maanvi stood near the tree..
M-in mind- hai ganga maiya ye mere did me sunami kyu aa rahi hai..meine khud maya ko bheja tha phir..mujhe bura kyu lag raha hai..asa kyu lag raha hai jese kuch galat ho raha hai..nahi maanvi tu asa nahi soch sakti..bas bahot ho gaya bas ek plan aur phir in sab se dur vapas rihshikesh...
She turned towards studio and saw virat came towards her..he looks angry..
V-maanvi...
Just then pavan came..
P-sir recording suru karni hai..
Maanvi smiled..
M-virat hum baad mein baat karenge chalo..
Virat want taked to her but..
They recorded the song after it virat waited for maanvi in car..He saw maanvi came with maya..
They set in car..
M-virat woh maya ki car khrab hai woh humare saath arahi hai..
Virat not say a word..in whole journey maanvi tries to many time to talked them with eachother but fail..
After dropped maya..virat stopped car on one empathy plase..like their picnic spot..on hill ...
Maanvi just looked at him..he came out of car and open the door of car and take her hand and pulled out her from car and closed the door loudly..
Maanvi stood near the car in middle between to doors..virat stood in front of her..she looked at him..he looks angry..

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456anubabluDevan.monalisaGAuShI_RoCkSjayprabu--Lalz--kateyessweets1126aysha1989nrithyaochandiniebindaJULIELpanamaa..ManoBilli..angel_sofiashilpa09jia123sagarvirumanupreetipcSyed695kulsum_virman-BhabhiKiBehna-niki795

afreenkansal

Goldie

afreenkansal

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
awesome
update soon

Malika-E-Zain

IF-Dazzler

Malika-E-Zain

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Amazing updateSSS this is the most quickest FF writer on IF I mean whn ever i visit ur thread i always have 2-3 updates which is like AWESSSOMEEE Ur story is amazing... U update like the fastest which I love the most!! One request PLSSS end this maya drama quick nt liking it at all... Get VirMan back together...

susmita12

Goldie

susmita12

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Plz end this maya drama nd update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandiniebinda

virumanu

IF-Dazzler

virumanu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
dont kil me wit des end..update fast..waiting