Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virmaan : after marriage-2 :Index on-31 : part-85 :Thread-1 !! (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 146

zaira_virman

zaira_virman

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Nice update...plz cont soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virmaan : after marriage-2 :Index on-31 : part-85 :Thread-1 !! (Page 62)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siaa96

Siaa96

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hello i am new to this website and i have only red ur story so far and i have red the whole story in just one day i will be eaiting for your next update so plzzz try and make it fast. its a request

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia12345

Hello i am new to this website and i have only red ur story so far and i have red the whole story in just one day i will be eaiting for your next update so plzzz try and make it fast. its a request

:
:
:
i tried...update next part today till night before i sleep...just 4 u...
But not 100% it has been 90%...

Siaa96

Siaa96

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
thank u

virumanu

IF-Dazzler

virumanu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ll wait

Siaa96

Siaa96

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

as i have told u i am new to this website so idont know how to use it could someone plez help me set a profile picture

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
PART-43
:
NExt morning..virat wake up first..he saw maanvi still sleeping in his arms..he looked at her innocent face and smile..he plased soft kiss on her forehead..wisheper..good morning..just then Dr entered in room..virat make his feet folded down and try to sit..dr come near the bed..
Dr-good morning Mr virat..
V-good morning Dr..pr pls thoda dhire baat kare maanvi so rahi hai..he said slowly..
Dr nodded..
Dr-humne maanvi k Sare report dekh liye hai..aap inhe ghar le ja sakte hai..bas Jane se pahele mein inka ek baar check up karlunga..inke uthte hi mujhe inform kar dijiyega..
Virat nodded..Dr left the room..virat called vadhera mantion..
Its afternoon now and maanvi still sleeping in his arm..till virat sit with her..he not moved an inch from her bed..
After some time he feel maanvis movement..maanvi opened her eyes slowly..she looked up and found virat Staring her continuesly..virat smile to her..she smile little..virat plased his palm on her cheek and smiled..
V-ghar chale Mrs vadhera..
She smile..and nodded slightly..virat indicate her to looked behind with raising his eyebrows..maanvi make her self sit..virat support her..maanvi turned behind her and she saw whole vadheras come to receive her..big smile raised on her face..she wisheper..di..jeevika walked towards her and hugged her..maanvi hugged her back..virat stood from bed..all members come near bed and met her..
M-di..tears fall on her cheeks..jeevika wipe it..
J-mannu hum hai na..ab sab thik hai..hum tujhe lene aaye hai..
Vn-haa saali sahiba..apka aane vala chutku ya chutki aapko jald se jald ghar pr lejane k liye aye hai..
All smile..they talked with her normaly..
Dr entered in room..maanvi looked at him and cough virats hand tightly...virat looked at her..
V-maanvi relax..woh bas tumhe last time examine karne aaye hai..
Dr-pls aap sab bahar chaliye maanvi k examines k baad aap inhe le ja sakte hai..
All leave..but maanvi didn't leave virats hand..
M-plz tum ruk jao..plz
virat looked at doctor and Dr nodded..gave him agree look..
V-mein yahi hu..bas Dr tumhara check up karle..
He pulls his hand away from her hold and took 2 step back..Dr understand and examine her..
After examine..jeevika entered in room..
V-bhabhi aap maanvi ko change karva dijiye mein Dr se mil k ata hu..
J-thik hai virat..
Virat gave smile to maanvi and leave..
Virat entered in Doctors cabin with viren and sit on chair..
V-dr..maanvi aaj kal se jyada batter lag rahi hai..
Dr-ji Mr vadhera..maanvi bahut hi achcha response de rahi hai..apno k bich kafi wo bilkul safe feel karti hai..lekin phir bhi abhi kafi Asi chije hai jinse unhe Dar lag sakta hai..jaise aag,koi Sharp chije ya speed kuch bhi asa chhoti chhoti chije..
V-dr..ye kab tak..i mean..he asked worriedly...
Vn-dr..maanvi bilkul thik kab tak hogi?
Dr-ye aap pr hai..aap kaise unhe sambhal te hai..unhe jitna ho sake un yado se dur rakhe..lekin iska matlab ye nahi ki unhe ek room mein marige ki tarah rakhkhe..unhe bilkul pahele jaise hi treat kare..bas unhe panic na hone de aur unka chijo ko lekar Dar dhire dhire kum karne ki koshis kare..
Vn-thank u Dr..
Dr-ye kuch medicines aur precautions hai..inhe daily kisi davai ki jarurat nahi hai..jab jab ye jyada panic ho ya darne lage tabhi ye davai unhe de..
Virat nodded..
Here jeevika make ready maanvi..virat entered in room..
V-chale?
Both nodded..virat hold her with solder and gave her support..jeevika opened door and they come out from room..maanvi walked slowly..she takes steps scarely..they come out from hospital..viren opened car door and virat make maanvi sit in car..he also sit with her..viren and jeevika sat front..viren start driving..maanvi put her head on his solder and hugged his hand..virat hugged her with on hand..at evening they reached home..vanshika take arti her and all wel comed her..vanshika told virat to take maanvi in room..jeevika also follow them with viren..virat took her..
M-virat tum mujhe kaha le ja rahe ho?
She asked him..he looked at her with confuse face..
M-humara room vaha hai..she indicate him..virika smile..virat also smiled on his antics..
V-haa..chalo..
He took her in room..he make her sit on bed and cover her half with blanket..jeevika sit next to her..viren come near to virat..
Vn-virat tune do din se aram nahi kiya..kal se hospital mein tha..ja jaa kar fresh hoja aur humare room me ja kar thoda rest lele..
V-nahi bhai mein thik hu..mein bas abhi fresh ho kar aya..he said
m-virat..jiju sahi hai plz chale jao..
V-nahi maanvi mein thik hu..
J-virat..mein aur viren ji hai yaha maanvi k paas jab tak tum nahi aate..
Vn-virat..tu fit rahega to maanvi ka khyal rakh payega..aur jyada nahi to dinner tak kuch ghante hi aram karle..
V-pr bhai..
Maanvi hold his hand and turned him towards her..
M-virat plz..mere liye..thoda sa rest lelo..Di aur jiju hai yaha..plz..
She make cut face..smile..
Virat smile and nodded..virika also smiled.he took his clothes from cupboard and opened door..he turned towards her..she smile to him..he smile and leave...

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_05abc456anubablushirhidVaarya53X_Lifejayprabu--Lalz--..Lavi..kateyescukkyGAuShI_RoCkSsweetyyyyyyynrithyaosweets1126kusharberrychandiniebindapanamaaangel_sofiasapphhire..ManoBilli..jia123sagarlittlesmilepreetipcSyed695kulsum_virman-BhabhiKiBehna-niki795Kays94

sapphhire

IF-Dazzler

sapphhire

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
sweet.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top