Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virmaan : after marriage-2 :Index on-31 : part-85 :Thread-1 !! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 146

shonaten

shonaten

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Plss update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virmaan : after marriage-2 :Index on-31 : part-85 :Thread-1 !! (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hello-hi-by-by

Hello-hi-by-by

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
read some prts lst nite.. ttly lvd it.
keep d gudwrk up n pm me

~sonal~

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
back to back 2 update its wonderful
Update Soon

vm....

vm....

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
manvi pregnant????????????????????????Wink

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vm...

manvi pregnant????????????????????????Wink

no

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

jesse_bains

jesse_bains

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
It's awesome...plz cont soon...

susmita12

Goldie

susmita12

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Plz update

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
PART-8
:
virat held maanvi..
V-maanvi tum thik ho
maanvi opened her eyes..and nodded
v-hume ghar chalna chahiye..
Maanvi again nodded
virat set her in car and speedy reached home..he takes her in room..tarun told jeevika abt maanvi..she came in room..maanvi on bed virat just stood near the bed..
V-maanvi tum thik ho..ye pani..
He gave her water..she just take 1 seep.. Jeevika entered..
J-mannu kya hua tujhe tu thik hai? Virat?
V-bhabhi woh mall k bahar...
M-di kuch nahi hua bas wo ek couple mil gaya tha Jo shayad mujhe janta tha wo mujhe bata rahe the pr kuch samaj mein nahi tha..kuch sadi..hug..pata nahi..mein bas yaad karne ki koshis kar rahi thi ki pata nahi sir me dard sa hone laga aur chakkar se agaye...
J-achcha thik hai ab tu aram kar..mein tere sath baith ti hu..virat tum bhi ja kar fresh ho jao
virat nodded
he entered in his room and called to a doctor..tell him abt todays incident..dr suggeste him to take away maanvi from this kind of matters,she is not able to except it..virat told him that he take car of her..
Next day virat again went to the studio for recording with maanvi..maanvi likes his company..and virat happy to spend time with her..in home she always spend her time with her Di,maa,chachi aur shlok..in studio maanvi realized virats rude behavior towards maya..she saw many times maya try to normal with him but he did not gave response...
After week -
in morning karan came in vadhera mention..all are present in hall..virat is very angry to see him but viren stop him..
Vn-tum yaha kar rahe ho?
K-mein...
Jeevika cut him..
J-mein ne bulaya hai inhe
all looked at her..
Vn-tum ne pr kyu?
J-aapko ye pata hi karan ki vajeh se maanvi ka accident hua pr karan ne asa kyu kiya ye koi nahi janta..
V-bhabhi aap kahena kya chahte ho..
J- virat jab aap sab maanvi k khilaf the tab mein bhi thi pr us accident k baad ye saf tha ki ye karan ne kiya tha matlab maanvi sahi thi..karan aur swamini bua k bich jrur koi rishta hai..yahi pata karne mein karan k ghar gai thi..jaha mujhe pata chala ki karan aur swamini bua ka khoon ka rishta hai..
SB-kya matlab ?
J-ji bua ji ye karan aapka beta hai..
All are shocked..swamini came near to karan and hugged him..then mother and son drama happened..karan meet everyone then he came near to maanvi..
K-i m sorry maanvi ji mere karan ye sab..mujhe apni galti ka ahesas hai..mein..
Maanvi smiled
m-its okey vese bhi agar mere nashib me ye likha tha to kabhi na kabhi kisi na kisi se hona hi tha..to bhool jao..
Karan smiled..
Virat looked at her..in anger
v-maanvi tum ase kese sab bhool sakti ho..aaj tumhari Jo halat hai sab iski vajeh se..aur
m-virat relax meine kaha na..
Virat not listen to her,he looked at karan and walked towards his room..
M-virat..?
M-karan tum chinta mat karo ye asa hi hai,ye dosti ki suruaat ladai se hi karta hai..
All smile..
Vanshika told every on for breakfast..virat was still angry he did not talked any one..
after break fast virat and maanvi go for recording.. In car
m-virat kya hua muh kyu fula rakha hai?
Virat not say a word..
M-virat plz yaar mood khrab mat karo na..mujhe koi problem nahi hai to tumhe kyu hai?
Virat looked at her..
V- maanvi uski vajeh se humari jindgi badl gai,tum janti ho jab tum hospital mein thi aur Dr ne kaha ki ab unke hath mein kuch nahi hai to mujh pr kya biti thi..tum he us Hal mein road pr..
Maanvi shocked by his concerned towards her..suddenly virat looked at her confused face and he stop..
V-i mean hum sab,tumhari Di..
Maanvi looked down and start thinking..
V-maanvi?
M-haa
v-i m sorry
m-kyu?
V-wo meine karan k chakkar mein tumhe dat diya..
M-its okey virat..she smiled..virat also smiled
v-vese aaj tumhari bandage niklvane jana hai..
Maanvi nodded..
They reached in studio and start recording..every day maanvi gave coffee to virat during rehsal but this time maya offered coffee to him..he shouted on her and told her to keep distance with his matter..maanvi saw this and follow maya..
In corridor-
maya set on chair..maanvi came and sit besides her..maya looked at her and start crying...
M-maya plz road mat..virat ka aaj mood thik nahi hai shayad isi liye..
My-nahi maanvi virat is liye nahi chillaya...
M-to?
My-woh..
Maya told her virat and her past like serial..she told her same thing that she always love him..she understand that he is her life and she is guilty for her mistakes..and she want to solved every thing..
M-don't worry maya..virat forgive u..and i help u...
My-really?
Maanvi nodded..
M-vese bhi apne partner ki girlfriend ki help to mein jarur karungi..
My smiled..and leave..virat saw maanvi with maya..
My-thank u maanvi tum ne phir mera kam asan kr diya..lagta hai god bhi yahi chahta hai..
She smiled and wiped her crocodile tears..
Maanvi came to virat..
V-tum uske saath kya kar rahi thi?
M-kuch nahi bas yuhi.
She smile..
V-okey hum ghar ja rahe hai..chalo
m-okey..
M-in mind-virat maya ki vajeh se tum music se dur hua the ab music maya aur tumhare bich jariya banega..
They reached in home

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshiAngelanubabluDevan.monalisa-Sweety-arthi_vjayprabu--Lalz--..Lavi..kateyesGAuShI_RoCkSnrithyaosweets1126aysha1989JULIELkusharberrypanamaa..ManoBilli..maria_awanvirumanushilpa09jia123sagarpreetipckulsum_virmanSyed695-BhabhiKiBehna-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top