Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virmaan : after marriage-2 :Index on-31 : part-85 :Thread-1 !! (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 146

susmita12

Goldie

susmita12

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Plz update i can't wait for next part.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virmaan : after marriage-2 :Index on-31 : part-85 :Thread-1 !! (Page 22)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonaten

shonaten

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Plss update its awesome i cant wait 4 next part i hope some romance

virumanu

IF-Dazzler

virumanu

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
update it soon...plzzz

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Sorry...
I know u all are used to with my early updates but today i have to cooking...and trust me its not easy for me to cook dal chaval and roti..i m very poor in Indian dishes otherwise i made very testy dishes other than Indian... But my father only like Indian food so i have to go with it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

virumanukulsum_virmanpreetipc

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Pls wait...
Next update cames soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virumanu

virumanu

IF-Dazzler

virumanu

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
waiting...al de best

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
PART-19 (b)
:
V-bolo na kya sach mein tum bhai bhabhi k saath jana chahti thi?
Maanvi looked other sides,virat understand that she was go through mix feeling..
He looked behind and walked towards behind and comes after few minits
V-chale?
Maanvi nodded
they sat in car and virat drived the car..maanvi noticed that they are not in right way..she looked at virat..he know that she want to asked him
V-don't worry mein tumhe kiddnep nahi kar raha,vese tum ne jaise mujhe pichle dino jitna pareshan kiya hai uske liye mein asa kar bhi sakta hu,he smiled
Maanvi looked down,she feel guilty,just then virat looked at her
V-i m sorry meine tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha mein to bas mazak kar raha tha
maanvi nodded her head and try to gave smile..
Finally virat stopped the car and looked out side and smiled
maanvi looked out of car,they are on the highway,he stopped car near the tree..
Virat came out of car and opened door for her,maanvi comes out and try to understand why virat takes her here,its empathy plase,no clue of other humans,darkness spreaded every where no street lights opens or not other lights,but white moon light spreaded all over,which complementary with her white sari and his white blazer
virat held her hand and maanvi came out in her sense,he takes her behind the car and stood near the corner of the road,car plased at 90' angale
maanvi was still confuse,virat turned her towards him,he held her both Hands in his,maanvi looked down,she want to talked with him but Don't know why she can not search right thing for starting,and other side virat understand her condition,today she came with him..gave her support to him..she stood with him in every steps..he saw her old maanvi..just she is little nervous and confuse..he want to relax her..he take deep breath..
V-maanvi? Meri taraf dekho..
But maanvi still looked down
v-maanvi?..achcha thik hai na sahi pr tum janti ho hum kaha khade hai?
Maanvi nodded negatively..virat smiled..he turned her towards road with her shoulder and stood behind her
V-dekho..ye road..kuch yaad aya? Tum dur vaha pe patthar pe bachcho k sath thi aur mein vaha bike se utra tha..aur bilkul tumhare samne road pr bhari duper mein ek ladki ne paheli bar mujhe hug kiya tha..
Maanvi looked and remember that moment and smile..
Virat came close to her from back..
M-tumhe ye jagah yaad hai?
Virat smiled
v-kese yaad nahi hogi? Meri life ka hasin sfar Jo tumhare sath yahi se to suru hua tha..isi journey k saath hum dost bane phir partner...aur phir life partner..
Tears slip on her cheek
V-aur tab se lekar aaj tak ye safar bhale hi kitne opticals se gujra ho pr kabhi tuta nahi..aur dekho na aaj ye baat phir sabit ho gai..
Maanvis heart feel the love which comes from his hear..she feel guilty..
M-virat..mein..
V-sh...
Virat plased his both hands on her shoulder..
V-mein janta hu tum mujse bahot kuch kahena hai..saath hi bahot sare emotions chal rahe hai tumhare under..pahele unhe chutti dedo..mujhe meri sherni jesi maanvi hi pasand hai asi silent movie k heroine nahi..kyu ki..I LOvE U..
Maanvi heared last sentence and turned..and hugged him tightly..tears fall on her eyes..her hands covered his nack..she stood on her tip of legs..
Virat feel her breath on his nack..he smile and tears also slip on his cheek..after week..after that horror inciden..after long distance..after that stupid misunderstanding which made her away from him..
He hugged her back..even more tightly..like never end of it..he take support of car..his back touched with dac of car..both closed their eyes and feel that they are flow with air..they achieved every thing in world..
After few minit...
M-i m sorry..
She wisheper softly..he opened his eyes and little loose his grip..
V-don't do this again
she nodded slightly..he smile..and wiped his tears..
V-vese meine shocha tha tum mere I LOVE U ka javab i love u 2 kahe k dogi..
Maanvi smile and little part away from him..both looked in eachothers eyes..virat wiped her tears..maanvi looked him with gult
M-mein bahot buri hu..i m sorry
virat looked at her innocent face..he cupped her face..
V-hey..kis idiot ne kaha tum buri ho?
M-tumne
virat remember what he said yesterday night
V-nahi woh to gusse me tha bas isi liye..tum bilkul buri nahi ho ha thodi jiddi ho pr mein tumse naraz rahe nahi sakta..na hi abhi hu
m-pr phir bhi meri galti thi..tum Jo kahego wo mein karungi
virat smirked...
V-pakka?
M-haa..tum jitni bar kahoge mein mafi mang lungi..tumse,family se..
V-okey
he came close to her
v-tum yahi chahti ho to..mafi to pr mein Jo karne ko kahunga woh tum karogi..
She again nodded..
V-thik hai to..tum mujhe kiss karogi
he gave noughty smile..and pressed his lips with his teeth..
M-kya?
V-yes
M-tum pagal ho gaye ho? Kiss aur wo bhi yaha?
Maanvi looked little scared
virat rolled his eyes and smile..
V-yes..kiss aur wo bhi yahi isi waqt aur no cheating
he come close to her but she pussed him back forcefully,and steped back but virat pulled her close..
V-kiss or u want me to be angry...

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_05SakshiAngelanubabluDevan.monalisapanamaaGAuShI_RoCkSjayprabu--Lalz--kateyescukkysweets1126aysha1989JULIELnrithyaokusharberrysusmita12chandiniebindamanvilover18angel_sofiavirumanujia123sagarshilpa09sapphhirekulsum_virmanlittlesmilepreetipcSyed695-GayathriK-niki795Kays94-BhabhiKiBehna-

susmita12

Goldie

susmita12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Awsome update.plz continue with virman natural romance.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top