PixieDust91 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
any1 here like anime/manga. if u don't know wat it is, its those japanese cartoons like pokemon, yu-gi-oh, cardcaptor sakura, inu-yasha, etc. i luv anime/manga! its awsome! any1 else like it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Princess_K~* thumbnail
I don't know about it either but I think I'v seen some of the drawings of it, lol I only know about Pokmon 😆
Nishani thumbnail
My faves are Beyblade and Knights of the Zodiac!

I love to watch it all the time...my faves other than Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings extended version!
PixieDust91 thumbnail
Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings are'nt anime. Anime is the japanese form of animation based on "manga" which are japanese comic books. I haven't watched Beyblade or Knights of Zodiac. I like Chobits, Cardcaptor Sakura, Magic Knight Rayearth, Fruits Basket, and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
divyagirl thumbnail

I Love Anime!!! The art is great!!!

This is one is my favorite-

Sailor Moon!!!😆

Edited by divyagirl - 18 years ago
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
omg i love inuyasha n chobits gumdam seed im a full anime fan 😃
mistystar thumbnail
sailor moon, dragonball Z, magic knight rayearth...oh the list goes on hehe
PixieDust91 thumbnail
I knew it! it's you navi! i had no idea there were this many anime fans on if. hehe...sailor moon, i remember that series.
erised428 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi pixiedust91! 😊
Well' I love Anime and manga(I've read very few 😭 but I just Love anime).
My list is long but Inuyasha,Samuraix,Cardcaptor Sakura are my favs.
Hey did anyone watch the three movies of Inuyasha back to back on Animax.I did.I was dying to watch it for so long!! But worth knowing is this thing- Those fools whoever aired these movies aired the third movie in japanese with no subtitles!!! 😡 .I watched it anyway.I looooooove Inuyasha 😳Edited by erised317 - 18 years ago
KNPKH2ster thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
manga is alright but i prefer anime