CID

TOI:Sara Khan to feature in CID (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I might be travelling the same night.. if its on next friday ! I will miss it Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Sara Khan to feature in CID (Page 9)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

I might be travelling the same night.. if its on next friday ! I will miss it Angry

It just better not be on the 17th else how will I do the WU? Angry

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

They usually keep such episodes for friday...so that they can scare the hell out of fans with precaps and promos LOL

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

They usually keep such episodes for friday...so that they can scare the hell out of fans with precaps and promos LOL

Well then it's probably next Friday since this Friday is the duo in trouble episode. And that means on Saturday we won't see any of the trio.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Well then it's probably next Friday since this Friday is the duo in trouble episode. And that means on Saturday we won't see any of the trio.
Yes I mean that Friday itself. 16th ! ...Lets see ! I wish every one best of luck who is going to watch it LOL

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Yes I mean that Friday itself. 16th ! ...Lets see ! I wish every one best of luck who is going to watch it LOL

I don't know if I will because of what we saw with Daya's obsessed lover episode. Ouch

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Seriously !! LOL Goa se leke yeh shaadi ki baat, everything is so inspired from the funny stories on IF !! Itne story contests hote hain yahaa..magar fw walon ki najrein sirf funny stories par hi padhti hai D'oh

secret agents of FW r roaming about on IF in search of plots ! Tongue

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Oh man! Why doesn't FW just show the duo married? At least we won't have these crazy lover episodes.
Shocked The thought scares me ! Not because I dont want them to get married... but because i fear how FW will handle it !Ouch

Yikess... Marriage ka naam sunthe hi...ajeeb se khayaal aane lage mujhe...

Duo ki shaadi ... yahi ek khatarnaak series ban saktha hai... I mean... two independent khatarnaak series... 

and then... whats the guarantee that love stories will end.. may be later instead of Duo getting kidnapped.. their wife's will get kidnapped...  D'oh No... please... No Love triangles... I am afraid we will have a SRK style love triangle very soon.. i,e, Abhi sir kidnapping case.. Crazy Girl.. Abhi sir and Tji... Just Imagine... Pinch

Edited by astonish - 07 November 2012 at 1:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top