CID

TOI:Sara Khan to feature in CID (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Smile

First they showed a crazy obsessed lover for Daya and now Abhijeet. Ouch Why are they repeating the same tag line even though the story is different. Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Sara Khan to feature in CID (Page 8)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hummi16

hummi16

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Cant wait xx luv the sound of that xx luv abhi sooo much xxx Day Dreaming

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Vis... Yeh kya hua... Kaise Hua... Kab hua... and most importantly Kyun hua ???Shocked TongueROFL

Hey Bhagwaan !! We will have to stop our funny stories on IF... or else, FW takes them too seriously !! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Vis... Yeh kya hua... Kaise Hua... Kab hua... and most importantly Kyun hua ???Shocked TongueROFL

Hey Bhagwaan !! We will have to stop our funny stories on IF... or else, FW takes them too seriously !! LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Seriously !! LOL Goa se leke yeh shaadi ki baat, everything is so inspired from the funny stories on IF !! Itne story contests hote hain yahaa..magar fw walon ki najrein sirf funny stories par hi padhti hai D'oh

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Oh man! Why doesn't FW just show the duo married? At least we won't have these crazy lover episodes.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Oh man! Why doesn't FW just show the duo married? At least we won't have these crazy lover episodes.
Shocked The thought scares me ! Not because I dont want them to get married... but because i fear how FW will handle it !Ouch

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Shocked The thought scares me ! Not because I dont want them to get married... but because i fear how FW will handle it !Ouch

I don't care how they handle it. At least we'll be done with these episodes once and for all. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

Post Reply New Post

Go to top