CID
CID

India-Forums

   

TOI:Sara Khan to feature in CID (Page 10)

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor
Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 129891

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Originally posted by Shagnika

Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Oh man! Why doesn't FW just show the duo married? At least we won't have these crazy lover episodes.
Shocked The thought scares me ! Not because I dont want them to get married... but because i fear how FW will handle it !Ouch

Yikess... Marriage ka naam sunthe hi...ajeeb se khayaal aane lage mujhe...

Duo ki shaadi ... yahi ek khatarnaak series ban saktha hai... I mean... two independent khatarnaak series... 

and then... whats the guarantee that love stories will end.. may be later instead of Duo getting kidnapped.. their wife's will get kidnapped...  D'oh No... please... No Love triangles... I am afraid we will have a SRK style love triangle very soon.. i,e, Abhi sir kidnapping case.. Crazy Girl.. Abhi sir and Tji... Just Imagine... Pinch


God Asto your mind is working overtime. LOL But yeah these are all possible threats. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86astonish

lucy2000 Newbie
lucy2000
lucy2000

Joined: 14 January 2010
Posts: 45

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!

Mai ne kal hi iski maang ki, aur ek din mei mera wish fulfil ho gaya. Smile

Mere ghar mei cable nahi hay,.mai kaise dekhungi? Cry


Why is Nipun not posting videos? Where can we get videos? Please let me know. I will go to my friends house and see.

Heart Heart
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28710

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Originally posted by Shagnika

Vis... Yeh kya hua... Kaise Hua... Kab hua... and most importantly Kyun hua ???Shocked TongueROFL

Hey Bhagwaan !! We will have to stop our funny stories on IF... or else, FW takes them too seriously !! LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
 
 
Oh yeah!!!! ROFL...Did you miss the continuation?
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wrote this 1 and a half years back and they are taking this idea now. Shocked


Edited by visrom - 07 November 2012 at 8:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12936

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by astonish


ROFL
 
 
 
Oh yeah!!!! ROFL...Did you miss the continuation?
 
 
 
 
I wrote this 1 and a half years back and they are taking this idea now. Shocked


Evil Smile Laughing huh... Madam ji... Aap ab se zara funny stories likhne se pehle hazaar baar sochiyeye... Or may be we should start putting a disclaimer under every funny story,,,, that if CID follows these lines then it will become comedy circus and not CID

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 562

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
After Bhoot and Aahat like themes its season of obsessive lovers in CID. Daya done, Abhijit next in line, we have ACP, Rajat, Sachin, Vineet to follow. Not considering Nik and DCP, the girls wouldn't be called obsessive anymore then. But I would love to see obsessive lover episode of Freddy, that one will beat Comedy Circus hands down. Fireworks has lost all its fire.

I am already dreading to witness T's super bad acting.

Originally posted by -Twinkles-

Tji and Oji  may 

they both may 
and finally Abhijeet will  


LOL LOL LOL Awesome.

Originally posted by neeme

Saraa will essay a psycho girl, who is crazily in love with Abhijeet due to which she even kidnaps Abhijeet.


Yeah sure, he is a little kid for this woman to kidnap.




Edited by kanak. - 07 November 2012 at 9:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28710

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucy2000

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!

Mai ne kal hi iski maang ki, aur ek din mei mera wish fulfil ho gaya. Smile

Mere ghar mei cable nahi hay,.mai kaise dekhungi? Cry


Why is Nipun not posting videos? Where can we get videos? Please let me know. I will go to my friends house and see.

Heart Heart
 
 
Nipun doesn't post videos these days due to some internal issues. You can go to youtube and search for CID uploaded by setindia. They usually upload the episode one day after it is aired.
 
 
 
 
 
Asto, I thought they have that much intelligence that these are not to be taken. They don't take what we ask them to take and instead take such stuff. Stern Smile 
 
Once when Freddie started reciting Jiya's poems I had posted a message to FW that these are only for fun and not to be incorporated into the episode.
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86astonish

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12936

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanak.

After Bhoot and Aahat like themes its season of obsessive lovers in CID. Daya done, Abhijit next in line, we have ACP, Rajat, Sachin, Vineet to follow. Not considering Nik and DCP, the girls wouldn't be called obsessive anymore then. But I would love to see obsessive lover episode of Freddy, that one will beat Comedy Circus hands down. Fireworks has lost all its fire.
 

Yeah sure, he is a little kid for this woman to kidnap.



Nik ... Why did you leave him out... Arey yaar,.,.. I would love to see the obsessed lover of Nik ROFL
NOM
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12936

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom


 
 
 
 
Asto, I thought they have that much intelligence that these are not to be taken. They don't take what we ask them to take and instead take such stuff. Stern Smile 
 
Once when Freddie started reciting Jiya's poems I had posted a message to FW that these are only for fun and not to be incorporated into the episode.
 
 

Does FW look into what's from IF and what's not...it's in the hands of the invdividuals.. Story writers and screenplay writers and they are all independent... They pick stuff from Internet for an idea...

. For them it doesnt matter if it's a funny stuff or good stuff... Good stuff picking might actually become plagiarism ..funny stuff picking and changing to non funny is no wrong as per them... Haan.. But they don't take what we ask them to take...may be its not up to the mark Ouch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Siddharth Shukla to feature in CID!

2

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 15   Views: 728

.Tanya. 15 728 03 August 2011 at 5:17am by mallikaBalu
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sara (sara_shachi)

2 3

Author: teju_g   Replies: 21   Views: 1722

teju_g 21 1722 17 January 2011 at 12:38pm by nycsweetie
swaroop khan in cid beuro, video

2

Author: Chiinnu   Replies: 13   Views: 1030

Chiinnu 13 1030 23 July 2010 at 4:54am by Chiinnu
swaroop khan in CID SETS!!

Author: jeet.   Replies: 0   Views: 658

jeet. 0 658 20 July 2010 at 10:29am by jeet.
Salman Khan on CID Gallantry Awards

Author: Salmanayesha   Replies: 1   Views: 1023

Salmanayesha 1 1023 23 January 2010 at 10:49am by Salmanayesha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index