Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

*Ajay ChaudharyAT* Mod Note Pg 48, 49 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 52

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by Ameres

Sigh...hoping tonights epi has a lot of Ajays scene. 

Want to see Akaash missing his Meeo! Tongue
i hope we get 2 see him more!! but i want him 2 b in action & not just a lover boy.Smilei want 2 see his authoritative prsnlty like Abhay.Smile
You stole mere dil ki baat, exactly! Tongue

Seriously, too sweet lover boy is not him. It doesn't him. Want to see him as the authoritative daamdar Abhay. I mean Akaash can be like him, they can show him to be a ruthless kind of business man. Embarrassed
He is shown so successful so he can't be always so soft while working. He must have a hard side to his personality too. I mean they can show him as strict boss please. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Ajay ChaudharyAT* Mod Note Pg 48, 49 (Page 6)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Hello girls! 

Any Akaash scenes today? :D
just one & that too only for 3-4 mins.where his MIL was praising him 4 such a gud SIL & wud b husband & how he used 2 stand below meo's window singing & playing guitar etc.Ouch
really if his ckt is 2 b like this then i wish he leave this show & do sumthing more w'ful ckt.Ouch

55shobha

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Sigh...hoping tonights epi has a lot of Ajays scene. 

Want to see Akaash missing his Meeo! Tongue
i hope we get 2 see him more!! but i want him 2 b in action & not just a lover boy.Smilei want 2 see his authoritative prsnlty like Abhay.Smile
You stole mere dil ki baat, exactly! Tongue

Seriously, too sweet lover boy is not him. It doesn't him. Want to see him as the authoritative daamdar Abhay. I mean Akaash can be like him, they can show him to be a ruthless kind of business man. Embarrassed
He is shown so successful so he can't be always so soft while working. He must have a hard side to his personality too. I mean they can show him as strict boss please. Tongue
anu its not like that he can't luk gud in 2 sweet roles. luk even Abhay wen changed & fell in love wid Phulwa he bcame 2 sweet 4 Phulwa & started agreeing wid her ,he didn't loose his authority.Smile

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Small small ajay scenes

not enough

want more

tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

anu its not like that he can't luk gud in 2 sweet roles. luk even Abhay wen changed & fell in love wid Phulwa he bcame 2 sweet 4 Phulwa & started agreeing wid her ,he didn't loose his authority.Smile
I know Dolly, Ajay looks good in everything I believe because he is such an amazing actor. He portrays every character with such sincerity that it feels real. But its just that I wish to see him in a more serious role and yeah a bit more like Abhay. Smile

tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

Small small ajay scenes

not enough

want more

Agree with you Shobha, these one minutes scenes are not enough. Ajay is such a great actor wish his role and screen space increases. Wish to see more of him! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny1555shobha

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

I know Dolly, Ajay looks good in everything I believe because he is such an amazing actor. He portrays every character with such sincerity that it feels real. But its just that I wish to see him in a more serious role and yeah a bit more like Abhay. Smile
i agree wid u anu that he luks gud & not just gud but fab in every role.SmileSmilehes fab actor.
@bold i know even i want 2 see him like Abhay .but i m saying that even if hes shown as lover boy in the show still his ckt can b shown bit authoritative.even in PE initially wen he was love struck wid pawani, he was shown taking stand against Tez who was trying 2 harm him.OuchOuch
i mean they can show him as loverboy but not like sum yes-man lover boy but who can take stand.
and wat more i know they"ll show meera falling 4 prithvi & again his ckt"ll've either 2 sacrifice & remain widout a gal or turn his ckt -ve.OuchOuch2 cliche.DeadDead

Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

i agree wid u anu that he luks gud & not just gud but fab in every role.SmileSmilehes fab actor.
@bold i know even i want 2 see him like Abhay .but i m saying that even if hes shown as lover boy in the show still his ckt can b shown bit authoritative.even in PE initially wen he was love struck wid pawani, he was shown taking stand against Tez who was trying 2 harm him.OuchOuch
i mean they can show him as loverboy but not like sum yes-man lover boy but who can take stand.
and wat more i know they"ll show meera falling 4 prithvi & again his ckt"ll've either 2 sacrifice & remain widout a gal or turn his ckt -ve.OuchOuch2 cliche.DeadDead
Completely agree with you on this point that he does not have to be the goody two shoes and always saying yes to everything. Thats what I'm saying that show him to take stand. Wish they would show Meera telling Akash about the difficulties she is facing so Akash would help. But I doubt this will happen because they have to show Meera fighting her own battles. 

@Meera-Prithvi- Yes, ultimately its going to be them or it seems so. In every promo etc they are highlighted to definitely they are going to be lead pair which means Akaash will be left just as a side character or turn negative which will be useless and cliche like you said. 

This fact hurts the most because...Ajay deserves a better role. I don't understand why he chose to do this role? Maybe the future track will focus on him hopefully. 

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top