Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Hoola peopleSmile!
i am nimmi *waves*.

hi, hello and hope we all will have a wonderful time and beautiful memories here in this forum.Embarrassed

After watching lot many serial with loyalty meter struck in Zero and negative in recent times; i watched this one with not many expections. just looking for good acting, little logic and sensible direction.. Must say the first epi didn't disappoint. Actually it was pretty good.

The episode starts with Mouni Roy describing her relationship with her Bittu(mom; Shruti Ulfat; she is still beautiful) on handycam zooming on her mom.
loved the bond that the mom-daughter duo shared.
Then the camera zooms on Mouni. the lady is gorgeous. i especially loved her bohemian outfit. she is so slender (gives me complexLOL)..

then enters her fiance; Ajay chaudary (welcome back Ajay. me likes him. damn good actor this one). her friend for nine years and fiance. they are to be married in 25 days.

miu (meera's nickname. thatz so cute) is miffed coz janaab is too busy. and the sweet manao scene with an oldie goldie acchaji main haari song plays on. and the cutest part is .. the guy lip synching the girls version and girl; the guys's one. super cute.

Miu's mom has cancer. she doesn't want to inform her daughter but miu knows. she doesn't let her mom knows that she knows but makes plans to keep her happy for the remaining days in her life by trying to get a life partner for her mother.
Beautiful touching dialogues by Miu to Aakash.
"i am not looking for father. just a saathi for my bittu".

but then tumbles out the secret.
Her father is alive. her mom is still doing karvachaut for him every year. ajay discovers this when he climbs the balcony to his Saas mom's room (beautiful rapport between the guy and his MIL).
the lady confesses and finally states her last wish... to spend her last days with the husband she always loved.

meera listens into the convo secretly and decides to fulfill her mother's wish. she declares .. nothing and no one can stop a daughter.
and then enters... Prithvi.
flying in the air. literally. Superb entry by Aditya. awesome dialect. he is an orphan raised by Meera's dad who is sarpanch of village. he idolizes his daata.
and beats the goons and the leader for harrasing innocent. he doesn't like city dwellers.
bang on acting by prithvi.
and he declares : any shehari who comes to village to take away anything will have to go through pritivi..

High lights:

Meera's equation with her Mother.
the sweet relation she shares with her fiance.
Ajay's convo with his saasu mom.
Prithvi's entry.
his dialogues (the writer should take a bow).
the pace.

Random thoughts:

Mouni, ajay and aditya are bang on in their respective roles.
Sarpanch is a fine actor.
Shruti ulfat is sweet.
Sarpanch's brother (forget his name) is a pyshco one. (should tone down the act. too OTT).

the story had a superb beginning. really feeling bad for Ajay coz i think Meera and prithvi will end up falling for each other. he surely doesn't deserve a heart break.
meera is head strong. but gun totting act needs more convincing turn. so far she is sweet one.
and she is totally in love with her fiance. so would be very interest to watch her reactions towards prithvi.

verdict:

Great! couldn't have been better.
loved the acting, the dialogues, the costumes and the story and direction.
So far so good.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1**esha**Raj_preetbr200910swethasyam08snehapatroliza81--Udhay--foram.ifians

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode one : the beginning." in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Nimmi awsomee analysis dear...Thumbs Up 
thanku for it...keep giving us epsiodes analysis would love to read...Smile
Junoon concept is grttt...it started of well...jus loving it...
good job by cvsBig smile
daughter-mother bond is tooo sweet...
Aakash role is sweet but yaa he will go through heartbreak as story moves..it will be interesting to watch how story shapes up when Meera falls for Prithvi...Wink
Meera role is superbbb..as always Mouni too good with expressions..loved her acting...Thumbs Up
Bang on entry by Prithvi...Adi is amazing actor and hez too good at action scenes have seen few before too...Big smileand haaye hez dashing..Day Dreamingentry scene was mindblowing specially dialogues were well delivered by him...Clap
Looking forward to watch Love story of Prithvi and Meera...Big smile

Edited by snehapatro - 06 November 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.liza81

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis nimmiClap..keep sharing ..we would love to read..thanku for thisSmile
i just love the equation of meera & bittu ...they both are so sweet
like Akash & meera jodi but not love LOL
i never saw mouni show...but yea she is too good as meera
freaking fantastic entry by Prithvi...his dialouge ..awww awesomeee
Aditya is really very great actor...love his action scenes...he will surely rock the showEmbarrassed
lovee the BG music ...the BG are best at the moment
yup credit goes to our dialouge writer..& our actors too ...who are emote the dialouges ..in a perfect way
really show is truly promising & interesting 

Edited by liza81 - 06 November 2012 at 11:28pm

.nimmi.snehapatro

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Hey Nimmi awsomee analysis dear...Thumbs Up 
thanku for it...keep giving us epsiodes analysis would love to read...Smile
Junoon concept is grttt...it started of well...jus loving it...
good job by cvsBig smile
daughter-mother bond is tooo sweet...
Aakash role is sweet but yaa he will go through heartbreak as story moves..it will be interesting to watch how story shapes up when Meera falls for Prithvi...Wink
Meera role is superbbb..as always Mouni too good with expressions..loved her acting...Thumbs Up
Bang on entry by Prithvi...Adi is amazing actor and hez too good at action scenes have seen few before too...Big smileand haaye hez dashing..Day Dreamingentry scene was mindblowing specially dialogues were well delivered by him...Clap
Looking forward to watch Love story of Prithvi and Meera...Big smile

Thank you for the appreciationEmbarrassed!

yeah the concept is indeed great and what a start!

kinda feeling sad for akash now. but excited about the story between prithvi and meera. so you Adi fan huBig smile. me used to love him in Na ana is des till he turned negative. fine actor. cant believe he is playing sucha rustic character after playing smooth sauve ones. that too so convincinglyClap.

Mouni is fantastic actor herself and me likes ajay as akash. the guy is so sweet.

liked your takeThumbs Up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

awesome analysis nimmiClap..keep sharing ..we would love to read..thanku for thisSmile
i just love the equation of meera & bittu ...they both are so sweet
like Akash & meera jodi but not love LOL
i never saw mouni show...but yea she is too good as meera
freaking fantastic entry by Prithvi...his dialouge ..awww awesomeee
Aditya is really very great actor...love his action scenes...he will surely rock the showEmbarrassed
lovee the BG music ...the BG are best at the moment
yup credit goes to our dialouge writer..& our actors too ...who are emote the dialouges ..in a perfect way
really show is truly promising & interesting 
thank you lizaEmbarrassed...

me too love meera and bittu's equation. warms your heart.
so akash and meera's jodi as friends not lovers kyaSmile? i wish he wont turn negative coz his older character in serial called love story turned negative and creepy after being ditched by a girl. hope he finds a nice girl for himself here.
mouni's last show was Devon ke dev. she was sati. fantastic actor and amazing dancer.

And yes aditya will rock the show for sure. i love his dialogue delivery. boy has charm.

@bold.
True. well said.
everyone is pitching in perfectly.Thumbs Up..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
The Team can take a bow. :) Its a superb work from them, be it the writing, execution, acting, packaging everything looks perfect. (They lack in one department, which I'll mention in the end) I wonder how the story will proceed and get Prithvi N Meera together.! An interesting concept, the show has made a promising start and I hope they maintain this momentum in the future too..!! :) Some mistakes from Junoon PH : 1. Lack of buzz for the show, I hardly find any promotions for the show, except a very few articles. Everyone is Raving about Madhubala, IPKKND and Qubool Hai, I hardly find any excitement / buzz for the show. The PH definitely should work on this aspect, because I don't want a good show to fail because of lack of publicity. What is preventing them from doing it? They have a good star cast, a Talented team. So Y not promote the show properly and make it popular among d masses? 2. Choice of channel - LifeOk is a dull channel, who concentrate only on their Mahadev show and give less importance to others. Had Junoon appeared in some other channel like SP or Colors, with good publicity, the show would have been even more well received by the audience. All said and done I hope this wonderful show overcomes these and becomes a huge success. My best wishes!! Btw, Thanks for this post! :)

Edited by --Udhay-- - 07 November 2012 at 10:19am

.nimmi.snehapatro

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
awesome analysis. you wrote what i actually felt.
it will be great to see how miu and prithvi fall for each other.
the concept is freash and hope it remains unique till end.
the three of them are just best with their roles.

.nimmi.snehapatro

alex1

alex1

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@ .nimmi. - Ooo, DancingI found ya!  I know these episodes synopis is not just for me only, but you know how badly I need this too. You surely are a god-send.  Watched without subtitles and understood much of the story.  Great beginning with the heartwarming friendship and loving care between mother and daughter and for the first tme seen, the caring attitude of the future son-in-law for his mother-in-law.  Thorougly enjoyed your details to get more essence on the story.  Hug Alex

.nimmi.snehapatro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.