Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

heyaa :)

have i told you how much i love reading your analysis! 

okay so I'm glad to know i'm not the only one who is annoyed with CV's for ruining naman's character. he needs to be cured ASAP and stupid neha just stands there listening to his crap. i'm missing the old cute talkative neha. hope there isn't much trouble for neha in the future. it better not continue for long. how long can naman be angry about this marriage breaking issue?

I loved the lift scene too! it's was classic. He needs more of thsoe lessons. And when he goes home, he also tells nana that he just had lessons on how to keep wife happy. Aww adi is such a cutie pie! 
never seen a male lead like him. 

mami just pisses me off with whatever she says these days. now not only pretty masi but adi also know how to handle mami. haha

Avantu is a genius ! love her and her expressions.

Yeah, i was sooo happy to see her back in anarkali suits ! 

But precap was kinda sad, seems like adi is annoyed with pankhu being too much of a wife. 

& me loves reading ur posts & cmnts...😉😳😳
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

heyaa :)

have i told you how much i love reading your analysis! 

okay so I'm glad to know i'm not the only one who is annoyed with CV's for ruining naman's character. he needs to be cured ASAP and stupid neha just stands there listening to his crap. i'm missing the old cute talkative neha. hope there isn't much trouble for neha in the future. it better not continue for long. how long can naman be angry about this marriage breaking issue?

I loved the lift scene too! it's was classic. He needs more of thsoe lessons. And when he goes home, he also tells nana that he just had lessons on how to keep wife happy. Aww adi is such a cutie pie! 
never seen a male lead like him. 

mami just pisses me off with whatever she says these days. now not only pretty masi but adi also know how to handle mami. haha

Avantu is a genius ! love her and her expressions.

Yeah, i was sooo happy to see her back in anarkali suits ! 

But precap was kinda sad, seems like adi is annoyed with pankhu being too much of a wife. 

Thank you Poojaa... agree with you.. About the precap, lets wait and see.. maybe he will eat it finally?
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Thank you Poojaa... agree with you.. About the precap, lets wait and see.. maybe he will eat it finally?

May be...seeing Panku's sad face he will agree😉
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@preet - hayee, you're sho sweet! 

@Shanthi - hmm like Anu said, we can only hope that he eats it for sake of pankhuri. He doesn't like seeing her sad so he should eat it na? it's his lesson no. 2 - not to upset wife, even if you dont agree with something she says, just go along with her for her happiness. 

Peace67 thumbnail

@Shanthi - hmm like Anu said, we can only hope that he eats it for sake of pankhuri. He doesn't like seeing her sad so he should eat it na? it's his lesson no. 2 - not to upset wife, even if you dont agree with something she says, just go along with her for her happiness. 

exactly respecting someone else's belief.. so am thinking he will eat it..
Dae_drmer thumbnail

hehe...thank yuh...
oops iss adi ko kon samjhaye..wedding ke baad lil compromises & adjust karna padta haiii😉
jitna jaldi samjega..utna acha hoga
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

kya pata i guess avantu will trust rubel over pankhu!!!🤢

why shouldn't she? after all, Pankhu is no one and Rubel is her nephew
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

why shouldn't she? after all, Pankhu is no one and Rubel is her nephew

shanthi..
ya true true..avantu ye bilkul hi bhool jayegi k rubel bhi sheila mami ka putra haii🤢🤢😡
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

shanthi..
ya true true..avantu ye bilkul hi bhool jayegi k rubel bhi sheila mami ka putra haii🤢🤢😡

what if  Rubel do sumthng 2 get in gud buk of Avanthu and Avanthu keeps full faith on him than Adi
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

what if  Rubel do sumthng 2 get in gud buk of Avanthu and Avanthu keeps full faith on him than Adi

nehi aisa nehi hona chahiye