Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Why did Niyaati left the show, I mean I started watching this show after Varun came in the picture but always wondering why on earth she left, I am hoping to get some serious answers, I mean she moved or she left KD because of some problems, or she was just gone with no obvious reasons

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Niyaati" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
She was just gone... they just stopped showing her. I miss her so much,Cry she was my favorite character in the whole show. I think she went to some other show, that's why she left. I still hope she will come back one day...

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Yeah, the actress bagged another role in Zee's Ram Milayee Jodi. So, she spontaneously stopped appearing in Adaalat. 

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
In the storyline, 
she was also supposed to develop a crush on KD :( 

Never happened! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahsPrincess13.

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I really enjoyed the subtle Niyati KD scenes. 

riju1212

Groupbie

riju1212

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I didnt like her...Varun is far far better than her... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m3abbasi

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Oh guys thanks for the reply, that make sense

but yea I have watched all the old episodes and she was good too, but Varun is far far better but as female assistant, It would be nice to see her liking for KD or dying or something, I hope she comes back too

I also wonder who the heck is Varun's girlfriend, they never show her but Varum is always talking to her on the phone LOL, chota mohta cute se scenes

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
They never show anyone
Everyone is just mentioned :(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.