•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Why did Niyaati left the show, I mean I started watching this show after Varun came in the picture but always wondering why on earth she left, I am hoping to get some serious answers, I mean she moved or she left KD because of some problems, or she was just gone with no obvious reasons
She was just gone... they just stopped showing her. I miss her so much,😭 she was my favorite character in the whole show. I think she went to some other show, that's why she left. I still hope she will come back one day...
Yeah, the actress bagged another role in Zee's Ram Milayee Jodi. So, she spontaneously stopped appearing in Adaalat. 
In the storyline, 
she was also supposed to develop a crush on KD :( 

Never happened! 
I really enjoyed the subtle Niyati KD scenes. 
I didnt like her...Varun is far far better than her... 
Oh guys thanks for the reply, that make sense

but yea I have watched all the old episodes and she was good too, but Varun is far far better but as female assistant, It would be nice to see her liking for KD or dying or something, I hope she comes back too

I also wonder who the heck is Varun's girlfriend, they never show her but Varum is always talking to her on the phone LOL, chota mohta cute se scenes

They never show anyone
Everyone is just mentioned :(
Originally posted by ronitfan

They never show anyone
Everyone is just mentioned :(

Exactly. Too many unseen characters. Hope they unveil the major one's soon and that too properly.Edited by Princess13. - 11 years ago
I didn't like her!

Nothing has been mentioned about her since she left.