Fan Fictions

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread II (Page 89)

Post Reply New Post

Page 89 of 102

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Chapter 20- The Secrets

Khushi's POV

*TRING*TRING*

Arnav's phone was ringing.

His eyes flashed open and He looked at me with apologetic eyes.

I knew what would have happened if this phone would not be ringing.

"Hello.." Arnav growled while his eyes had slashed with anger.

"Hello...Dude.Its Me." Aakash's voice came through the phone's speakers puncturing the silence of the forest.

"Aakash,What did you want now?" Arnav grunted while looking at the phone in such a manner that the phone would have melted under such a heated
gaze.

"Am I interrupting something important???" Aakash's voice teased while We could hear some giggling voice in the background.

Thank God...It is dark.Or else I would not be able to hide the blush rising on my cheeks.

"Aakash...We are going to sleep.So Bye.Bye." Arnav said rolling his eyes.

"Uuh..Huh..What??..Going to sleep??? Excuse me! Where is Khushi? Is she Okay? Does She have any idea about the Be-..." Aakash 's voice was cut off.

"AAKASH!!!...WE ARE ON SPEAKER PHONE!!!!" Arnav yelled making me jump in my seat.

"Oops..Umm...I meant,does She have any idea about the Be..nefits of err... dancing in the rain?" Aakkash corrected his folly.

Lame..Very lame attempt to hide about the Bet from me by Aakash.

Arnav glanced at me for a second and then replied, "Nah...Thank You Aakash.I will explain it to her."

This is going to be so much fun.

Arnav is going to attempt to conceal Aakash's mistake by explaining benefits of dancing in the rain.?!?

Hilarious.!

"Ok..Then talk to your sister..." Aakash said while a giggling Payal could be heard in the background.

"Hello..Arnav...Khushi" Payal's voice could be heard distinctly.

"Hello..Payal." I replied shortly before Arnav.

"Hello...What do you want now?" Arnav said rather gruffly.

"I just called to inform you that Mummy has come back." Payal said softly.

Even in the dark,I could feel that Arnav had gone stiff.

"When.?Has She come alone?" Arnav questioned rigidly.

"She called me just now to inform that She has come back and with...Daddy." Payal said,her voice faltering in the end.

In the light of the phone I could see Arnav lose the color of his face and his eyes turn dark with fury.

"Arnav,Please don't do anything without thinking...You remember our conversation of flowing with the good times and not letting the bad times effect us? We have to be strong." Payal said.

I have never heard Payal speaking to Arnav so calmly in my life before.

Arnav,on the other hand, was seething in anger.

"Payal...I will talk to you tomorrow morning...And please Go to sleep." Arnav said hanging up the phone abruptly.

Wooah...There is something eating Arnav's mind.I have to know what is it.

"Arnav, are you okay?" I asked keeping a comfort hand on his hand.

Arnav's POV

"Arnav,are you okay?" My angel questioned from beside me.

"Fine." I replied shortly.

"I think You would like to share your burden like I did mine?" Kookie urged calmly.

"My parents don't stay together.They are not divorced but they stay separately.Daddy never stays with us.He can't stay with Mom under the same roof." My voice faltered at this point.

Khushi squeezed my hand comforting me,"Go On..Arnie."

"Mom had gone to meet him a few days back.She told us that She is going for a 'little vacation' with Dad.But I know that behind the fact of the 'little vacation' is the fact that Mom had gone to persuade him to come back home because She really loves him a lot."

At this halt,my eyes had betrayed me with moisture and my throat was too choked for words.

Khushi kept a hand on my shoulder giving it a light squeeze which made me feel that I am making her worried for something which We both are facing- Family Problems.

"Khushi, I think You should really sleep now..You must be dead tired." I said pulling her blanket up to her neck.

"Are You  sleeping here?" Khushi questioned with wide eyes.

"Yes...I will sleep on this side.You sleep on the other side.Good Night." I confirmed while resting my head on the door of the SUV.

Its raining very hard making a quiet lullaby for us.

Khushi's POV

I don't have to open my eyes to know that it is morning.

The scorching sun reflecting its sunlight on my
eyes is enough proof that is a rain-free morning.

My laps feel heavy and I feel very warm.

I look down to see that Arnav is comfortably relaxing on my lap.

MY LAP???

What the hell is happening here???

He looks so innocent while his eyes are shut.

Before I know  what I am doing,My hand wipes his forehead moisture and I swipe the stray locks of hair falling on his face.

He looks like a small baby sleeping with no worldly problems.

If only He was like this all the time.

The last night's 'Almost Kiss' was enough proof that Arnav had feelings for me.

While combing my fingers through his hair,I let out a sigh thinking,,,,

'Arnav is definitely falling for Me.'

Arnav's POV

Khushi is oblivious to the fact that I am pretending to sleep here.

The soft strokes of her fingers on my forehead and hair is making feel relaxed and at home.

While smirking inwardly, I know that...

'Khushi is definitely falling for Me.'

Precap- Full Gang meets up!

Next-
Chapter 21- The Unpredictable

Edited by morning_star - 17 November 2012 at 1:38am

The following 188 member(s) liked the above post:

Shini.Shiva86chilliesvanesha230suganya91BlozamrdwsydVickymanmalinimHakim2185jesniloash12b.subhashiniJohlKpamalovearshizunaishabluesobtiDuumpsGr8tymskasya123dancydreamer.jaltracy1191rainy987prameelamenonsham24mrignrupikakanthi_chksMaankigopiMadhuKeenaravini96nidhu18inocenceSilvergirlA...maryk_09angie_g82KhuarvinluvwivARHIvoldemortsrilathassaad2604aarrnnaavvpri3lovezo_OrapanckManitaaasrkkg1EmpressSarayukhushiiXOXObhuviibarunxoxoMissElektra101cupcakezshona231289Mahrin17478coolnidhicutiepie_ashhasheyninaraj1dilectusTamaruBhavz21_ArShiAshgAsvatiDimz13rush007kshubhangiSirenMitrasarita_barunReader_Hobbyizzy0502taani16tanvi_arshipokemonianxRosewoodxLil_Miss_CrazyAneesahJabeenAbdulloveIPKKNDpaayaalzeediaZineb-ArshiluvrMyAnastasia18Crazy_1001fatima2603wildandsweetShweta1691Lalaland222arnavbarunlovespellanarshiOrion_Nniaprincesscoolfloravidya.sanjaygom3090hiuytlmzunaiba5-eiya-jeya0301chinnuvyassaavan_loverhira2050Mahi1219dazzlerabimagss24IPKKNDkaur92Anvi2009smanjazmeenTwilightHorizonRhysennArHiLover-xplease6N0306ilakiaipkknd-fanswatim318dolly477Amanda.Limkamalapushpakushigowda..Sruthi..missmksaakhi01arshy4everravalisharma06Sanaya.BarunIzabellaaaasmillitashi26Dynamix215DivyahetAisha1996sana11diyadivyafffan123star_fan1xMidnightStarxsnoopy84riafnasikhni_Sona257Prasaifrenzyychandana.sdivvkdebby_11--MISHTEE--ayshaomarcaskermeniranjana00anjsnewmoon2011zafiHot.Pink.Heelsangullgrl91sonia_92Ethereal-Path-afsha-vaishiksgflowers4u-CuteDarling-LaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..Bakitinsel-Mrinalini-GayuArnavLyssaPieSuchi.RAngel13rkapoor1382Dee_JASR6262jas0308seeta_naipsalicia.Preet.KcnoclapspleaseParud_ForeverIPK..JennyCountingStarsxpup03vandana.sagarNichusschavvi16mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread II (Page 89)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Reserved for Akanksha...<3

unres:

Originally posted by arshioholic

I love u i love u i love u di into infinity...   

ohkies i just came back from school and first thing i did was checking my reswa... 

n OMG my spot was dere... safe and secure ... U made my day... 
 serious all my exhaustion and frustration just went ways like that...

Cuming back to the update...

hehe Arnav is surely in mad mood.. n why not Akash ne uske armano pai pani jo jaal diya...  

opiess... Akash was just gonna sayy.. it but he dosnt know Khushi knows about it already..  

HAHA benefits of "DANCING IN RAIN" .. dude seriously.. hahaha ...  

Arnav's mum is back ??

Now will the twists start to unfold????  

But why does Arnav hate him father??? 

Oh i sees its lucky day for me... Finally will get know why he hates his Father... 

nahh.. false alarm ... 

OMG OMG... GOD PINCH ME... 

ARNAV IN HER LAP... 
Ohk now what was a good way to compensate for the kiss...  

WAIT is he going this for the bet ... 

Wish me luck i m gonna read further...

CRAP ... SO he was pretending... 

p.s.: they both are fooling them selves they both love each other they dont need to make as a act of pretense...

LOVELY UPDATE DI... 

p.p.s. I love u dammit... for the reswa... 

Edited by morning_star - 16 November 2012 at 3:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dilectuschinnuvyasNichuss

LaxshaLOVEArshi

IF-Sizzlerz

LaxshaLOVEArshi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Res

Loved their almost KISSS yaar ! 
I think u should keep more teasing parts from Akash and them lots cozz its adorable yaar !

Loved how both think other has fallen wid love wid them ! My grammar sucks lolzzz

Awesome update 
 (Credit goes to dilkidhadkan)

Edited by LaxshaLOVEArshi - 16 November 2012 at 11:02am

fatima2603

Goldie

fatima2603

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Oh poor khushi...but if her parents love her so much then where have they gone?!

And secret revelation??? Ooo intrigued!

Srivi01

Goldie

Srivi01

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
NICE :)

Edited by aprajitha - 16 November 2012 at 1:54am

kajolkonna

Goldie

kajolkonna

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
awesome.

dilectus

dilectus

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
may be i need to res tooWink

Manitaa

Manitaa

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Sorry the festivities kept me busy so couldn't comment. Just read the last three updates and what fun! Im so anxious to know the secret that akash and NK are hiding. 

A and K... Falling and falling hard.. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top