Fan Fictions

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread II (Page 78)

Post Reply New Post

Page 78 of 102

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Chapter 19- The Rendezvous

Khushi's POV

"Khushi,I don't think We should get out of this car...Its very dark and plus its raining harshly.." Arnav said while driving around the forest.

"OK..So then How will we stay here?I am already stiff here.I cant sit like this till morning." I complained looking outside for some place to spend the night.

Staying with Arnie in this closed car...the whole Night?

Someone Just Kill Me.

"Kookie...There is no other option but to stay in the car.I have no idea about the wilderness in the forest...And there might not be any safe place to stay in the forest." Arnav reasoned while parking the car under a huge tree.

"Can I just straighten my legs? It will get numb if we keep sitting till tomorrow morning." I explained.

"Who said We are sitting here?" Arnav asked incredulously.

"Where will We spend the night?" I questioned rather impatiently.

Arnav did not answer.

He got out of the car without uttering a word.
It had started raining a bit heavily.

In the rear-view mirror,I could see Arnav remove our bags from the tailgate of his SUV.

"Arnav,What are You doing?" I questioned turning around in my seat.

I was stunned.

Arnav was completely drenched in water and his hair was sticking to his forehead making him look delici--

"Kookie!!Are You planning to sit there the whole night? We will sit in the back.I have cleared enough space for us" Arnav screamed bringing me back to reality.

Was I just fascinating about Arnav?

Nah..I think the rain is fogging my mind.

"I am coming..." I replied while getting down.

*OUCH*

Arnav's POV

"Kookie!! What happened to you?"

A very pained Khushi was standing leaning on to the side of the car with closed eyes.

"Kookie...What happened? Why did you not watch your step?What if something had happened to You?"

"Arnie..Please dont yell at me.My foot slipped on this puddle." Khushi said while tears were streaming down her face.

"OK.Just hold tight." I said while putting her hands around my neck and picking her up.

I placed her in the Back of the SUV.

Khushi's POV

Where is the Arnav whom I know.?

Its like someone has whacked the original Arnav on the head and replaced him with a sweet and caring Arnav.

The Bet!

Aha!

How can I forget?

This is happening for the Bet!

I can't believe that Arnav is still thinking of this stupid Bet.

"Kookie...Kookie..." Arnav jerked my shoulders crashing me back to earth.

"Uh..Huh..What??" I questioned looking at Arnav who had settled next to me.

"Let me look at your foot." Arnav said while grabbing my foot.

"Arnie its a minor sprain.I just need to rest.I am fine." I tried reasoning with him.

"Kookie...Will you stop wriggling your foot.It will worsen the pain." Arnav said massaging the foot.

Why do I have a feeling like someone is  trying to enter my heart?

"Better?" Arnav asked looking at me.

"Yeah.Much Better." I replied not quiet meeting his eyes.

"Here take this blanket.It will keep you warm." Arnav said while wrapping my shoulders with a warm blanket.

"I am Sorry Arnav...It totally my fault that We are in this mess." I said while tears started welling up in my eyes.

"You dont have to be...It was good that I was with You..or else your par-...Forget It...Now you should relax." Arnav said handing me a chocolate.

I have to tell him.

Everything from the start.

"My parents have always fought with each other since the day Shyam passed away...But Dad still feels that it is because of him that Shyam is no more with us.Tha-.." I started but was interrupted by Arnav.

"Sshhh,..Kookie...You have told me this part...You don't have to stress about it..." Arnav said comforting me.

"No...There is more...Which I haven't told you...My parents are not my Real parents..." I said wanting to get all the strain off my shoulders.

Arnav's POV

"...I am their adopted daughter...They had taken me when I was 3 years old..This is all I know...But both loved me like their own daughter...especially Dad..I was his Princess..." Khushi said while uncontrollable tears started flowing on her face.

"Infact I am the reason Shyam died...I had argued with Shyam to sit in the front seat and when the accident happened the back part of the car was damaged the most...Only if I was there...Shyam would b-..." Khushi said and completely broke down.

"Ssshhh...Kookie...Its totally okay...You did not know anything...Its not your fault...How would you know that something so fateful would happen...Please calm down." I explained and comforted her.

I don't know why but at this moment my heart is beating like a festival drum and my guilt is resurfacing.

Why am I feeling the Pain caused to Khushi?

Why do I feel my heart break when I look at Khushi's tear stricken face?

It must be the rain...Its playing games with my emotions.

Khushi's POV

Arnav is such a good friend.

I dont know why but when I finish telling him my story I feel like a world of problems has been lifted off my shoulders.

What Arnav does next makes me spell bound.

Arnav came close to me and pushed the stray hair out of my eyes.

Then He wiped the lone tears on my cheek making it the way it was.

My heartbeat can be almost heard from my mouth.

His nearness is effecting me in every possible way.

And his caramel eyes have locked my eyes.

Our face is inches away from each other.

Slowly He closes the distance betwee-...

*TRING *TRING*

Precap - Time for Secret Revelation

Next-Chapter 20- The Secrets

Edited by morning_star - 16 November 2012 at 1:10am

The following 174 member(s) liked the above post:

Shini.Shiva86chilliesbaby2012vanesha230suganya91malinimHakim2185asifa_5025b.subhashiniJohlKash12pamalovearshizunaishacanvasdreamzbluesobtishweta.5216arshiiipkknddancydreamerGr8tymskasya123tracy1191mrign.jalrainy987trendyfriendsmaryk_09Silvergirlnidhu18inocencezoyadarkroseaminakhanKeenaravini96KhuarvinluvwivARHIangie_g82panckzo_OrabarunxoxoManitaaAnuLovesBaruncupcakezbhuviiMahrin17478asrkkg1khushiiXOXOAmy_Mcutiepie_ashhasheycoolnidhivrinda725Bhavz21_ArShininaraj1AsvatiAshgkshubhangiDimz13sarita_barunDivyahetpokemonianReader_HobbyLil_Miss_Crazyizzy0502taani16xRosewoodxAneesahJabeenreshmimohanpaayaalzeediaSrivi01rrd29MyAnastasia18anjusr06Zineb-ArshiluvrCrazy_1001wildandsweetfatima2603Shweta1691Lalaland222anarshiOrion_Nsmiley13gom3090coolflorakajolkonna-Keerthi-lovespellarnavbarunbluetajvidya.sanjay-eiya-Paru_chinnuvyassaavan_loverhiuytlmAnvi2009hira2050---Sonia---RhysennSamyxxilakiaplease6togetherforeverekiholoipkknd-fanDalmuthuyadolly477swatim318fleursAmanda.Lim..Sruthi..arshy4evermissmksaakhi01Dynamix215tashi26IzabellaaaasmilliAisha1996Take_Thatnirmal1992sana11fffan123star_fan1Sona257xMidnightStarxriafnasnoopy84bhaktiiianjs-Sunset-newmoon2011zafiHot.Pink.HeelsPrasaifrenzyysikhni_chandana.sdivvkmeniranjana00ayshaomarcaskerashred12angullgrl91sonia_92debby_11vaishiksgflowers4u-CuteDarling-Ethereal-Path-afsha-tinsel-Xpress--Mrinalini-LaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..ASR6262rkapoor1382GayuArnavLyssaPieAngel13Dee_Jjas0308seeta_naipsnoclapspleasealipie.Preet.KcParud_ForeverCountingStarsxIPK..Jennypup03vandana.sagarchavvi16mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread II (Page 78)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Goldie

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Embarrassedres res res Embarrassed

I could not have missed this res at any cost...
hehehe...
arnie and kookie ...
jungle mai ...
dukele...

with no privacy at all obviously as i would be staring them ..
or my computer screen to be precise... like besharam... 

so here is mere ajj ka besharm wala comment...

"kill me"
seriously khuhsi ??????????? 
hayee koi mujhe band kr doh arnie ke saath...

"wilderness of forest"???? 
and what bot himm hm... 

"delici--"
come on khushi u can say it .. come on say it khushi...

"was i just fascinating about arnav?"
nahhh we all were... 

oh god she is still thinking about the bet stupid girl..

someone tell khushi to look in his eyes... she will get to know the truth... 

its not "someone" entering  your heart kookie.. its our hotty "ARNIE"...  

OH MY GOD... SO THIS IS THE TRUTH ...

OMG OMG... m i seriously reading it ... 

Oh god i still cant digest it... dose that mean her adopted parents left her

is he asking why is he feeling the pain..
let me tell himm.. "COZ U LOVE HER DAMMIT! " 

DAMN... the kya sab ko pta hota hai when ahem ahem is happening between them...

coz dobara seh interruption... BANG n sab khatam.. 

the update was aaawwweeesssooommmeee... it had so many emotions ... love , attraction, pain , insecurity, guilt and what not... hats off for this update... it was completely mind blowing... 

precap- abhi bhi koi secret baki hai ????? 

now u really got to update soon... 

p.s. ajj ka comment khuch jada hi bada nahi hai mera ..:P i just saw it .. :P

Edited by arshioholic - 15 November 2012 at 2:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnidhichinnuvyas..MorningStar..bhaktiiiCountingStarsx-CuteDarling-Nichuss

silvia1999

IF-Sizzlerz

silvia1999

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
they r not her original parents.she is feeling gulity for shyam's death.how many more secrets in this ff????lovely update...

Edited by silvia1999 - 14 November 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..

LaxshaLOVEArshi

IF-Sizzlerz

LaxshaLOVEArshi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Waiting

..MorningStar..

dilectus

dilectus

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
res

*edited*

sorry for being late...Embarrassed

morning star..i absolutely love your writing style <3

the way you show things from diff persons perspectives, it almost gives me a virtual tour of the whole situationClap

and i believe, this story is gonna be another milestone of your writing history Party

about the story, i believe akash always had a strong reason for doing something like this to khushi, and instances like message reading for dare are confirming my doubts.

i think our real friends always know whats good for us, and here akash has taken things into his hands to kill two birds at a time, rather three-
1. making arshi realise they are meant for each other
2. help them come over their past
3 save khushi from the heartbreak about her parents, because by the time she will realise, she will have arnav's love to rely upon as strength

but what i missed was khushi's fiesty behaviour. she knows about bet, and she should have done something big, to make arnav a fool in front of himself...but i believe your talent and the way you are shaping up story.ClapClapClap

Edited by harinderparmar - 16 November 2012 at 12:46am

..MorningStar..

blablabla_mo7

Goldie

blablabla_mo7

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I just found your index out of random (thanks to tempted by arshioholic) Finished reading the Lucknow story, it was superb! Super cute and sweet (sorry talking abt this in a wrong thread I guess, I didn't comment there)

Then I moved to this, this was even better!! Perfect mixture of humor and drama. You write really well. Keep going.
An update everyday? Seriously I have no complains in fact totally loving it.

Can't wait for tmrw!

Edited by blablabla_mo7 - 15 November 2012 at 12:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lil_Miss_Crazy..MorningStar..

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
loving it more and more

..MorningStar..

izzy0502