Fan Fictions

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread II (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 102

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Chapter 16 - The Dare

Arnav's POV

"My Question to You is Who are You dating Now?" I asked in hopes of finally finding out the real answer from the horse's mouth.

"I am dating a girl." NK said arrogantly.

"Yeah..Thank You for the confirmation.But I am asking who is the girl?" I questioned rolling my eyes.

*Bang*

"That's it...You specifically asked who are you dating not which girl are You dating.You cant ask a second question.I also did not get any Answer from Aakash, when I asked who is the sender of the message." Khushi said banging the table hard again.

Vicious tigress...

"OK...Fine.I will get my answer in the next round of truth." I said in defeat.

I am damn sure Khushi is not dating NK...

That's why she is so hyperactive in this situation.

"OK..Guys this is the last one.Its actually 7:30 and My Mom will be Home by 8:00.And also University closing time.So finish fast." Aakash said .

The pen was spinning again.

This time it stopped between NK and Khushi.

"Yoohhoo...KKG..You are definitely sliced now." NK said swiping his index finger on his throat

"I will not do any weird dare for you NK." Khushi said flipping her hair behind.

"Nah..My dare is that You will speak to Arnav for the whole day in the cheesiest and lamest pick up lines.Thats not weird and You start now." NK concluded with a wicked smile.

Woohoo...Kookie...You are definitely stepping on the wrong stone.

I like it.

"NO WAY...NEVER." Khushi said getting up on her feet.

"YES...You are KKG...If You don't do it..You will have to speak to him like that for two days!" NK warned pulling her back on her seat.

I am liking this guy-NK.

"Dont tell me that Khushi Kumari Gupta has fallen on her knees in front of Arnav Singh Raizada..." I taunted to rile her up.

"Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you." Khushi said biting her lip.

The whole table erupted in laughter earning a few stares from the other students in the canteen.

"Arnav..Dude.You should definitely talk with her like that.This is so interesting." Aakash said in between snorts of laughter.

"Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. MY JAW!" I said looking at Khushi directly.

"You Guys are good at this..." Payal said dreamily.

"Guys,Why don't We all go to My house..Dinner everybody?" Aakash said as He got up.

"OK..I am up for it." Lavanya said.

"I am definitely up for some pizza and I am damn sure KKG has horses running in her stomach already." NK said winking at Khushi.

"Ok..Me & Payal will be coming too..." I said looking at Payal.

"Ok..Then Lets leave." Aakash said.

Khushi's POV

"Would you hold this for me while We leave University?" Arnav said cheekily while offering me his hand.

Everyone stopped in their tracks.

"These guys have gone crazy..." Payal said clutching her stomach hard.

"If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?" I said winking at Arnav.

"Would you grab my hand so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel? " Arnav replied grabbing my arm purposefully.

"If You guys are going to throw these cheesy lines...I don't think it will take much time to fa-" Aakash said but was cut off.

"Aakash...Has Your Mom reached home.?"NK questioned from the passenger seat,suddenly changing the topic of conversation.

"Yeah.she should have...I will just call her and tell that we will be ordering pizzas Home Delivery." Aakash said flipping his phone.

At Aakash's House

When we arrived in the house,Ananya Aunty was preparing the dinner table.

"Hello..My Darlings..Ooo...NK..When did You come.?How is Mom?" Ananya Aunty said all in one breath.

What?

NK knows Aakash's Mom...

Definitely suspicious behavior.

"Came yesterday,Aunty.Mom is fine but still in Australia.I have come here to help a friend." NK said hugging Aunty.

Help a friend?

Who?

"OK.After Dinner,Arnav You can do your studies with Khushi...NK,Lavanya,Payal and I will do our work." Aakash said winking at NK.

"Aakash,I am feeling a bit not good.I will keep the studying for tomorrow?" I said as Pizza had arrived.

"Its fine KKG...You don't need to pressurize yourself." NK said comforting me.

"I am sorry Arnie...I won't be able to mentor you tonight." I said feeling really sorry.

"Yeah.You do look like you are not feeling good. Want to use me as a blanket? "  Arnav smirked.

"Omg...Are You and Arnav dating??" Ananya Aunty squealed while removing pizza for everyone.

"Ofcourse not.Aunty." I said before anyone could open their mouth.

"Really..then why are you blushing?" Aakash said staring at my face.

"Yeah.We are just friends." Arnav said nudging
Aakash in the stomach.

Aakash's mouth twitched upwards.

I cant believe it..They are still going on about that bet.

But I still am in the game.

I have to up my score tonight.

I have a plan.

After Dinner.

"Kookie...You need to rest.I will be leaving anyways now...So I will see you tomorrow." Arnav said while piling the used dishes.

"Ok...Payal has said that She is staying with me tonight.Why don't You too stay with us.? I mean with Aakash.?" I said correcting myself before Arnav takes the wrong meaning.

"Ummm..Ok..Meet me at the poolside in 5 minutes." Arnav whispered.

Arnav's POV

I am definitely sure Khushi is falling for me.

I have to score before the day ends.

The poolside was silent.

I could hear scraping of feet behind me.

Khushi had come.

"Did it hurt?" I questioned when Khushi was next to me.

"What?Did what hurt?" Khushi asked looking at herself all over.

"When you fell out of heaven?" I said cheekily.

"Oh come on...Arnav.Thank You for playing that game with me.I had fun.And Now I am sleepy." Khushi said covering her yawn.

Khushi stood on her tip toes and kissed me on the cheek!

Unbelievable!

Khushi's POV

Score!

Khushi-2 Arnav-5

Bet is definitely On!!

Precap- Slumber Party..!!!

Next-Chapter 17- The Sleepover

Edited by morning_star - 13 November 2012 at 12:16am

The following 170 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlchilliesvanesha230malutysuganya91reena1146Hakim2185Kuheli14ash12asifa_5025b.subhashiniJohlKmdm2013pamalovearshisayari.majumderzunaishacanvasdreamzbluesobtiAbnafisadancydreamerGr8tymstracy1191mrign.jalkanthi_chksrupikaDee.voldemortKhuarvinluvwivARHIzoyadarkroseKeenaravini96maryk_09shalinikanaguSilvergirlnidhu18cutie13inocencecupcakezpanckzo_OraFairylights26khusiprajankisoni86Amy_MbhuviiKavita1000Mahrin17478asrkkg1sarunaliciousbarunxoxoninaraj1cutiepie_ashhasheycoolnidhivrinda725Bhavz21_ArShiAshgambika94kshubhangiradhadatta2012Dimz13Asvatisarita_barunSirenMitratanvi_arshiLil_Miss_CrazyReader_HobbyxRosewoodxAneesahJabeenAbdulloveIPKKNDZineb-Arshiluvrpaayaal45678wildandsweetLalaland222anjusr06Crazy_1001rrd29fatima2603Paramjithiuytlmvidya.sanjay-eiya-chinnuvyassaavan_loverkajolkonnalovespellrati123Orion_Narnavbarunsmiley13coolfloraArHiLover-xlove.piyali---Sonia---Rhysennplease6hira2050magss24Mahi1219dazzlerabiAnvi2009smanjazmeenDalmuthuyaswatim318ekiholoipkknd-fanSamyxxkinjalcp87jen_xkamalapushpafleurs..Sruthi..arshy4evertashi26missmksaakhi01IzabellaaaaDivyahetAisha1996sikhni_xMidnightStarxriafnasnoopy84sana11star_fan1sonia_92debby_11caskerbhaktiiiPrasaifrenzyychandana.sdivvkmeniranjana00zafiHot.Pink.Heelsayshaomarnewmoon2011anjspriasweet-Sunset-GayuArnavLyssaPierkapoor1382Angel13silvia1999LaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..-Mrinalini--Xpress-tinselEthereal-Path-afsha-flowers4u-CuteDarling-jas0308alicia.seeta_naipsDee_JASR6262pup03Preet.KcParud_Forevernoclapspleasemishti_17chavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread II (Page 45)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Goldie

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
res

unress 

I did it i did it i did it .. i m the first one ...

go shorty its your birthday , we gonna party like its your birthday ...

yyuppiee i made it ... 

i m in seventh heaven right now ... Day Dreaming
don't disturb me peleeej ... 

so now starts my madness wala comment... 

""Nah..My dare is that You will speak to Arnav for the whole day in the cheesiest and lamest pick up lines.Thats not weird and You start now." NK concluded with a wicked smile."
OH GOD .. THATS THE BEST DARE EVER ... omg MORE I UR PICK LINESSS .. I JUST LOVE THEM HASH ,... 

WAIT WAIT WAIT .. IS NK IN TEAM ARNAV ? 
(HINT/TWIST 1) 

HAHA THATS BANDAID JAW DROP CONVO WAS AWESOME AND ONLY THEY BUT I WAS LAUGHING TOO...

RECOVERING FROM MY LAUGHTER FIT THERE I GO AGAIN ...

OH GOD THERE SHOCK , DEM SUGAR AND NOW R U GIVING ME THESE LAUGHTER FITS .. SURELY MY NEXT DESTINATION IS GONNA BE MENTAL ASYLUM...

BUT I M JUST LOVING THESE CHEESY PICK UP LINES ... 

NK CUTTING AKASH ... HM ... MEANS THEY ARE TOGETHER...  AND ARE THEY TRYING TO MAKE ARNAV AND KHUSHI FALL FOR EACH OTHER...
(HINT/TWIST 2)

"NK knows Aakash's Mom..."
(HINT/TWIST 3)
NOW I AM SURE SOMETHING BIG COMING ...

ARNIE AS BLANKET ... NOT BAD ...
WAIT WHO AM I KIDDING... NOT BAD ... ITS THE BEST THING WHICH  CAN HAPPEN...

"FALLING FROM HEAVEN "
I ENVY KHUSHI ... AND AGAIN I M LOST IN MY LALA LAND ... AJ MERE MENTAL ASYLUM JANA PKKA... 

KHATAM ???????bas ???????????????

I LOVED IT ... PTA HI NAHI CHLA KAB SHURU HOA AND WHEN THE END CAME ...

I COULD NOT GET ENUFF OF THIS UPDATE ..
IT WAS THE BEST TRUST ME ...

I M STILL IN MY LALALA LAND ...

I M GONNA READ IT ONCE AGAIN...

BYE BYE .. 

P.S. IGNORE THE MISTAKES IF ANY .. I WASN'T MYSELF WHILE WRITING THIS ... 

Edited by arshioholic - 12 November 2012 at 1:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinnuvyasarnavbarun..MorningStar..

Srivi01

Goldie

Srivi01

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
wow its getting interesting :D

Edited by aprajitha - 12 November 2012 at 1:14am

khusipra

khusipra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
wow.. tht lovely end... making the reader ponder ..

norisha

Goldie

norisha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm

coolnidhi

coolnidhi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
OMG!!!
i m jus enjoying dis bet lyk
anything!!!! LOL and thnxx the
bet and waiting 4 more Smile