Fan Fictions

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread II (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 102

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Chapter 15- The Confusion

Arnav's POV

Okay...Now time for attack.

"Hey...Guys...We are officially together..." I said in a superior tone,pulling Lavanya towards me.

Out of the corner of my eyes,I could see Khushi staring at Us.

Ha!

My friends were hooting and whistling.

I have to keep ignoring Khushi so that She can really get jealous and confess her feelings.

Today is the 7th day.

The score up till now is Arnav-5 Khushi-1

"Everyone settle down...Class..Open Page 37 of your Textbooks,..." Mrs Manorama yelled as soon as She entered from the door.

Khushi was sitting with NK a few benches ahead of Me & Lavanya.

"Lav Baby...Are You in the mood for a date tonight?" I said in a voice loud enough for Khushi's ears.

"Ok..Arnav.But where?" Lavanya said while her eyes sparkled.

"Wherever You want to.You are that special to me." I said looking at Khushi's flowing hair from behind.

"Arnav, if You have finished Your discussion with Lavanya...Can You please give me the status of your mentoring sessions with Khushi?" Mrs Manorama inquired with raised eyebrows.

Damn The Mentoring Sessions.

Khushi's POV

"Arnav, if You have finished Your discussion with Lavanya...Can You please give me the status of your mentoring sessions with Khushi?" Mrs Manorama questioned Arnav in between the lessons.

My breath hitched in my throat.

Mrs.Manorama can't be serious.

I can't be mentoring Arnav when He is clearly in some relationship with Lavanya.

What will Lavanya think?

She is a good friend of mine.

"I will study with her today,Mrs Manorama." I heard Arnav say.

"What?" I said getting up and turning around.

"Yeah..I will continue the book with You today." Arnav said in a obvious tone looking at me with a smirk.

"OK." I said shortly as I could feel NK pressing my hand to confirm what Arnav was saying.

Arnav's POV

Aha!

Khushi...All to myself.

Utter Bliss..!

After class, I walked up to Khushi's desk but stopped behind them,to eavesdrop on Khushi & NK's conversation.

"NK why did You tell me to accept Arnav's mentoring for today?" Khushi said while nudging NK in the stomach.

"Sweety...Arnav is your friend.You should definitely help him." NK said while writing something.

"NK, Please don-" Khushi started but was stopped by NK.

"Khushi...I Love You and If You Love me, You will study with Arnav today..." NK said while draping his hands around Khushi.

NK loves Khushi...?!?

What the hell?

Payal told me they are not dating!

"NK please..I want to talk to you..We have so much to catch up on..." Khushi complained.

Payal was wrong..

Khushi is the girl NK is dating and did not want to disclose about.!

"OK..I am going to the canteen.Meet You there.We will catch up on the lost time." NK said while giving Khushi some piece of paper.

There is something definitely going on between them.

Khushi's POV

What is wrong with NK..?

Why is He behaving like this?

"OK..I am going to the canteen.Meet You there." NK said while giving me the note He had written.

'Arnav is standing behind You..So I had to act like Your Boyfriend... : ) '

OMG...NK is a Total Star.

I have to act as if I did not know Arnav is standing there.

I turned around slowly.

"Hey Arnav,Where is Lavanya? " I said trying to sound chirpy.

"Huh..Oh.Ok.Lavanya is..Oh..She is just coming." Arnav said,stuttering on his words.

Whats wrong?

Its like I caught him unawares!

"When do we do the chapter?" I said hiding my knowing smile.

"Arnav,Sweety Pie...Are we not going to the canteen?" Lavanya said as she appeared beside Arnav.

"Oh Lavanya...I have to finish my chapter with Khushi today...So I have to meet You later.Is that Okay with You?" Arnav said as He threw a smirk towards me.

'Finish my chapter'

Double meaning talk.

"KKG...Why are You not coming to the canteen?" NK said as He appeared beside me.

"NK...I really can't.I have to finish my chapter with Arnav today." I said throwing his smirk back.

Ha!

Take that Player...!

"Why don't We do this...Lets all go to the canteen for now...Arnav & Khushi can finish their chapters in the evening? " NK said looking around at all of us.

"Yeah..Ok.Sounds good." Lavanaya said smoothly.

"Ok.If Lavanya is fine with it...Then lets go." Arnav said with a raised eyebrow towards me.

"Fine NK...If that's your idea.It should be good." I said side hugging NK and smirking at Arnav's fallen face.

Well,Two can play that game..Arnie Baby!

We had just settled in our usual table when Aakash and Payal came...together?!?

"Hey Guys...You had the same class?" I asked as We shifted to make space for them.

"Nah...Uh..Aakash was just passing by..I came with him." Payal said looking anywhere but at our table.

"Ok...Ok..Lets do something exciting..Now that We have a bigger group." NK said suddenly.

"Like What?" Payal said finally looking at all of us.

"Lets play Truth & Dare." NK declared getting a Pen out from his pocket.

Everyone agreed.

"This sounds like fun." Arnav said winking at me across the table.

Why do I have a feeling like I have just walked into the Lion's Den.

The pen was spinning.

It stopped between Aakash & Lavanya.

"Alright then...Aakash,Truth or dare?" Lavanya questioned.

"Dare." Aakash said.

"Read the last text message received by You out loud." Lavanya said smirking at him.

"That's not fair...I can't be doing that ..." Aakash protested.

"If You don't do that then You have to tell us two truths." I said making Aakash sit back.

"OK...Fine.Ghosts of friends." Aakash said grudgingly removing his phone.

'Why don't You tell her? She has a right to know about her parents.' .
..Aakash read from his phone.

"Who is it from?Who is the She?Whose parents..?" I said suspicion dripping from my voice.

"KKG...Baby...The dare was to read the message not give details...So lets proceed with the game." NK said,suddenly in Aakash's defense.

The Pen was spinning again.

This time it stopped between NK and Arnav.

Damn.

"NK...Truth or Dare.Aakash already said 'Dare'...So You cant repeat..." Arnav said with a knowing smirk.

"OK then Truth,it is." NK said defiantly folding his arms.

"My question is...Who are You dating Now?"

Precap- The whole Gang in Aakash's house.

Next- Chapter 16- The Dare

Edited by morning_star - 12 November 2012 at 12:20am

The following 178 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlchilliesvanesha230malutysuganya91rdwsydmalinimreena1146Hakim2185ash12asifa_5025b.subhashiniOyester09DEEWANI94pamalovearshizunaishaocean28bluesobtich.sameekshasangeethbaladancydreamerGr8tymskasya123tracy11913llie.jalmrignsham24kp123lineterupikaangie_g82KhuarvinluvwivARHImaryk_09cutie13inocencenidhu18zoyadarkroseA...pri3lovekhusiprajankisoni86barunxoxosarunaliciouskitten80Manitaaaanchal11AnuLovesBaruncupcakezpanckzo_OraKavita1000Mahrin17478Amy_Masrkkg1bhuviicutiepie_ashhasheyninaraj1Bhavz21_ArShivrinda725kshubhangiradhadatta2012Dimz13Priya_0rush007AshgAsvatiizzy0502tanvi_arshipokemonianReader_HobbyLil_Miss_CrazyDivyahetSirenMitrasarita_barunAneesahJabeenxRosewoodxAbdulloveIPKKNDreshmimohanpaayaalzeediaCrazy_1001Zineb-Arshiluvranjusr0645678rrd29fatima2603AJlovesArshiarathyvrParu_saavan_lover-eiya-vidya.sanjayhiuytlmlovespellarnavbarunShweta1691Orion_NN0306please6Rhysennekiholoipkknd-fanSamyxxvqwertyAnvi2009jazmeenmagss24hira2050dva2vraaafan---Sonia---love.piyaliDalmuthuyaswatim318kinjalcp87Amanda.Limjen_xkamalapushpafleurs..Sruthi..arshy4evermissmksaakhi01tashi26Sanaya.BarunIzabellaaaaAisha1996nirmal1992sana11star_fan1Sona257snoopy84meniranjana00caskerdebby_11Prasaifrenzyychandana.sdivvksikhni_xMidnightStarxriafnaanjs-Sunset-zafiHot.Pink.HeelsayshaomarbhaktiiiAngel13GayuArnavLyssaPieASR6262rkapoor1382Ethereal-Path-afsha--Mrinalini-tinsel-Xpress--CuteDarling-LaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..ArjuhisisDee_Jjas0308noclapspleasealipie.seeta_naipsPreet.KcParud_ForeverIPK..Jennypup03vandana.sagar-chamkilli-mishti_17chavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread II (Page 36)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saima4744

IF-Rockerz

saima4744

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
awesom post dear.
ur written style r v v good der.

saima4744

IF-Rockerz

saima4744

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
good update dear.

arathyvr

Goldie

arathyvr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

r

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

aries2012

Groupbie

aries2012

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
great update...keep it going

GayuArnav

IF-Sizzlerz

GayuArnav

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Arnav is damn Smart Buddy!!
He asked NK the perfect Question! ROFL
Loved it! :)
I think it was NK who messaged Akash about Khushi's parents! Inbestigation Karege padi!
Oh im just in love with this story!
So what is NK gonna do now?
Waiting for the next update! 

ninaraj1

ninaraj1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
each update is getting more and more interesting.can't wait for NK's answer.will be waiting for your update.thanks for the pm.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top