Page   of 102
Page 2 Page 102

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Yes...You are On Thread II...!!!

I just wanted to say...

I Promise You More Fun,Twists and Secrets...

Thread I

Edited by morning_star - 07 November 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

BlozampamalovearshibluesobtidancydreamerGr8tyms.jalSuppi_4_uLoveRPsarunaliciousLalaland222fatima2603Zineb-ArshiluvrLil_Miss_Crazyarathyvrsmiley13kajolkonna-Keerthi-paayaal---Sonia---ArHiLover-xkamalapushpanirmal1992riafnaxMidnightStarxnewmoon2011Prasaichandana.szafiphillips_2909GayuArnavASR6262Suchi.REthereal-Pathtinsel-Xpress-noclapspleaseIPK..JennyPreet.Kcvandana.sagardumasmishti_17Nichuss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread II" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Character Sketch

Arnav Singh Raizada

~~~

Khushi Kumari Gupta

~~~

Aakash Mehra

~~~

Payal Raizada

~~~

Edited by morning_star - 06 November 2012 at 11:56pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

BlozampamalovearshigurukhushDuumpsbluesobtidancydreamerSuppi_4_uLoveRPaminakhanKeenarabarunxoxopri3lovesarunaliciousMySarunZineb-ArshiluvrCrazy_1001fatima2603kajolkonnalovespellsmiley13paayaalkamalapushpaarshy4everekiholo---Sonia---magss24newmoon2011zafixMidnightStarxsnoopy84sana11phillips_2909sikhni_riafnaPrasaichandana.sASR6262Angel13alipie.noclapspleasePreet.KcIPK..JennySuchi.RGayuArnav-Xpress-Ethereal-Pathflowers4u-CuteDarling-tinselmishti_17dumas

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Hey,

This Update is for
All My Readers...!

Without You Guys...This story is incomplete...WinkWinkWink

Chapter 11 - The Reversal

Arnav's POV

'Aakash...I am going back home...Meet you later at University -Arnav.'

I slip this note under Aakash's bedrom door.

I pack my things and leave the house.

As soon as I reach my house,I see a light coming through the kitchen.

Payal is making Aloo Parathas for breakfast in the kitchen.[!!!]

"Where is Mom?" I questioned abruptly from behind making Payal jump.

"Next time..start your sentences with a warning like...'Your Highness has arrived'." Payal scowled.

"Whatever...You are making breakfast..Pfft...Are you alright?" I smirked.

"Shut Up Arnav." Payal scowled even more.

"Payal..Where is Mom?" I questioned again while removing my jacket.

"I don't know." Payal said and placed the yoghurt on the kitchen counter.

Mom entered the kitchen.

"Good Morning..My Babies..." She cooed and continued, "I thought Arnav had arrived because of the loud commotion here...There was so much silence the past week."

Payal stuck her tongue out childishly and Mom smirked.

"Thank You for welcoming me so grandly, Mom." I said rolling my eyes and added while looking at her, " Where are you going so dressed up?"

Mom looked at Payal with a dry smile.

"Oh..I am going for a little vacation." Mom said carefully.

"Where? With Whom?" I questioned with confusion written on my face.

"With your father." Mom said like it was the most obvious thing to say in the world.

"Oh...Why? Isn't He busy with work Now..??" I grunted banging my phone on the table.

"Arnav...Please don't start now...Let Mom go in peace...She does not need an angry son left  back at home.Please." Payal said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Fine.Sorry Mom.Enjoy your 'little vacation'." I shrugged off Payal's hand and walked up to my room.

After 10 minutes..

"Arnav...Are you okay?" Payal said while sitting next to me on the couch in my room.

You can kid the world, but not your sister.

"Yeah,Fine." I replied shortly,"Mom left?"

"Yeah...just now..."Payal said keeping her hand in mine, "Mom said Sorry."

"Does 'Sorry' make any difference?It's just a word.One word against a thousand actions." I grunted throwing my t-shirt on the floor.

"Arnie..Please...You have to accept the situation..." Payal said while picking up my t-shirt and folding it.

"Okay...I think You are right...Lets get ready for University.I will have some breakfast." I said while getting up from the couch.

"Okayyy...As a good sister I prepared some breakfast for you too..." She said pulling me back and thrust a piece of Aloo Paratha in front of my lips.

"Thank You." I said and ate the piece.

Khushi's POV

Payback is as sweet as revenge.

I am going to University like a normal day.

When I came downstairs, Ananya Aunty was preparing breakfast.

"Good Morning Aunty." I said forcing a smile on my face.

"Good Morning Sweety..." Ananya Aunty replied and added,"Breakfast is ready...just 5 minutes more.ok?"

"Aunty, Where are Aakash & Arnav?" I asked looking around carefully for them.

"Aakash is getting ready and Arnav left for his house in the morning." Ananya Aunty replied while heating a Pan.

Arnav left...Why??

"Why did Arnav leave?" I questioned even though my mind was very happy.

"Oh...I don't know...Aakash said He does not have any idea..." Ananya Aunty said thoughtfully and added,"Here Khushi...Your breakfast."

"No...Aunty,Actually I have to meet Payal before the first lecture about some project.So I will leave now." I lied grabbing my handbag.

Actually I did not want to face Arnav & Aakash after yesterday night's incident.

At least Aakash considered cancelling this stupid bet but No, Arnav is a stubborn jerk.

Something is niggling in my mind...

Ah! Payal..!

Should I tell her?

Will it create problems in his family?

Even though I hate Arnav, I don't want to make his life miserable because of me.

No..I will wait and make a plan first.

What will I do to make him repent?

Why don't I reverse the bet.?

I want to get his mind messed up like mine.

I will crumple their game in my hands.

Instead of me falling for him...

I will make sure Arnav Singh Raizada will come crawling on his knees for me.

At University, Lunchtime.

"Khushi..you are going to eat all that?" Payal asked looking at my plate like a wide eyed doll.

"Of course." I replied stuffing my face with food.

My plate consisted of 4 Puris,2 Samosas and Jalebis.

"Are you okay,Khushi?"Payal asked in a worried tone.

I rolled my eyes and bit into my Samosa.

"I am fine,Payal." I assured.

"You tend to eat a ton when you are in stress.You know that, right?" Payal questioned.

I stared at her across the table feeling guilty forkeeping my best friend in the dark.

Maybe I should tell her about the bet.

Payal's eyes remind me of Arnav's caramel pools.They always made me want to-

A tap on my shoulder makes me jump from my seat.

Before I could turn,Payal growled,"What are You doing here?"

Turning around,My heart leaps into my throat.

Precap- You will meet each other in...Detention.?!?

Next-
Chapter 12- The Unexpected

Edited by morning_star - 07 November 2012 at 11:43pm

The following 173 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlhoneyboney1Shini.Shiva86chilliesvanesha230suganya91BlozamKanishka.TmalinimrdwsydHakim2185raniushavijayreddy1021ash12asifa_5025b.subhashiniJohlKOyester09DEEWANI94pamalovearshizunaishabluesobticanvasdreamzPoisoncharmshweta.5216gurukhushDuumpshimakshiGr8tymskasya123dancydreamertracy1191mrign.jalsham24kp123angie_g82LoveRPzoyadarkroseaminakhanKeenaraKhuarvinluvwivARHISilvergirlinocencenidhu18cutie13Lalaland222khusiprapri3loveshay1990asrkkg1zo_OrasarunaliciousmrignayanirajalekshmicupcakezpanckMahrin17478barunxoxobhuviicutiepie_ashhasheyVenicestar88Bhavz21_ArShininaraj1tara.singhaniarush007AsvatiAshgkshubhangihearty_harsharadhadatta2012Dimz13Divyahetpokemoniantanvi_arshiAneesahJabeenReader_Hobbyizzy0502Lil_Miss_Crazysarita_barunxRosewoodxzeediaCrazy_1001Zineb-Arshiluvranjusr06kajolkonna-Keerthi-lovespellarnavbarunwildandsweetrrd29fatima2603spsharmilaParamjithiuytlmmemories_imsaavan_loversmiley13-eiya-Honkytonkvidya.sanjayOrion_Nplease6ArHiLover-x---Sonia---hira2050vqwertymagss24Anvi2009OLGNESDalmuthuyaekiholoipkknd-fankinjalcp87swatim318kamalapushpaAisha1996missmksaakhi01mishachwdhurytashi26Sanaya.BarunIzabellaaaapup03nirmal1992bewakoofLadkiseeta_naipssana11xMidnightStarxphillips_2909sikhni_chandana.sdivvkAnupamaJYstar_fan1Sona257Prasaisnoopy84riafnadebby_11zafimeniranjana00caskerayshaomarnewmoon2011Hot.Pink.HeelsbhaktiiiLyssaPieGayuArnavLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..Angel13Ethereal-Path-afsha-flowers4u-CuteDarling--Mrinalini-tinsel-Xpress-jas0308silvia1999rkapoor1382ASR6262Preet.KcParud_ForevernoclapspleaseIPK..Jennyvandana.sagarmishti_17dumaschavvi16

---Sonia---

IF-Dazzler

---Sonia---

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
congratulations for new thread

magss24

IF-Dazzler

magss24

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
congrats on your new thread...

arnavbarun

Goldie

arnavbarun

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
congrats on your new thread!!!

I was really busy last weekend and read all 4 updates together!!!

Great updates I must say...

I am happy khushi knows about the bet!!! This will make the game really interesting...she doesn't know it won't be hard for her to make him fall for her because he has already started falling for her!!!

Can't wait to know what will happen when both want the other to fall for him/her...

BTW whats with arnav and his father???

Edited by arnavbarun - 07 November 2012 at 12:27am

arshy4ever

IF-Dazzler

arshy4ever

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Wow...Party thread two...

Nice update as usual... What this khushi is upto...???D'oh
Poor arnav...LOL

Edited by arshy4ever - 08 November 2012 at 2:26pm

LaxshaLOVEArshi

IF-Sizzlerz