Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kiti_g

Goldie

kiti_g

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
If you are as adept in classical singing as Md Aman is, then versatility is just a matter of time!!! He will learn with time, its the base that matters and when his singing base is so strong its not hard to sing film songs!
How many of you feel that Shankar Mahadevan is versatile?!!! Well he started as a classical singer and even now gives pure classical performances!!
So I am all for crowning Md Aman as the winner! He is already a winner for me!
At the same time there are some other singers like Vishwajeet and Shehnaz who are also well qualified to be winners on this show!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturigaayikamusic-a-museDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohammad Aman-- winner?? (Page 2)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiti_g

If you are as adept in classical singing as Md Aman is, then versatility is just a matter of time!!! He will learn with time, its the base that matters and when his singing base is so strong its not hard to sing film songs!
How many of you feel that Shankar Mahadevan is versatile?!!! Well he started as a classical singer and even now gives pure classical performances!!
So I am all for crowning Md Aman as the winner! He is already a winner for me!
At the same time there are some other singers like Vishwajeet and Shehnaz who are also well qualified to be winners on this show!

Well  expressedSmile totally agreeSmile

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturigaayikamusic-a-museDabulls23

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

I would definitely give crown to Amaan even if he sings just doing classical singing. Just look back all winners or runners in last few years in all musical shows, almost all were called versatile... But their career graphs suggests they were mediocre at best. If have to choose between mediocre versatile and master classical singer... I will definitely select master.

How right HB JI.

Would love it if M. Aman is crowned the winner.

Read a comment where someone had written his father is a tabla player. cannot find anything more about this kid on the net.CryIf it is true, i can understand the kind of singing we are hearing from him on this showClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikashunu6Dabulls23

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
He is just a step away from the finals and may be 2 steps away from being crowned the winner in the finale !

Hope he wins ! Keeping fingers crossedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Tathastu ...Ameen

MAM From your mouth to god's ears

Aap ke muh me ghee shakkar

Mithaii from me to you all..

God bless MA and he is declared as a winner...

shunu6music-a-muse

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Tathastu ...Ameen

MAM From your mouth to god's ears

Aap ke muh me ghee shakkar

Mithaii from me to you all..

God bless MA and he is declared as a winner...

If not god's ears, at least Zee bhagwan ke kaano takEmbarrassed

sarf14Dabulls23

Blossom5

Goldie

Blossom5

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Regarding Sunidhi, she isn't classically trained, she has said so a few times on Indian Idol. Truthfully, you can make a case for Mohd Aman or Vishwajeet to win the show. Mohd Aman is best in his genre and none of the other singers have reached that level of technical accuracy in their respective genre yet. It is true that the industry has singers to suit each genre but, if possible, i feel an artist should have as wide a scope of versatility as possible. It's true that a singer like Sonu Nigam isn't 100% versatile, and music directors may choose to give a singer like KK a certain type of song over Sonu but he is more versatile than a singer like Kailash Kher and has had more songs to sing.There is room in the industry for both of them of course but, especially for these newbies, it's so congested out there with new talent trying to make it, they better be special in some way. Either excel in a genre with Mohd Aman, that's risky in a way, or be able to sing a ghazal in it's style and belt out a rock song in it's own style with equal finesse (be versatile) or it'll be tough to get ahead. Of course, it's always good to learn to network and make connections but that's beside my point. Another way to look at this is if you are a niche singer that sings something that is hugely popular in Bollywood, like Sufi for example, you will have a better success rate, because your genre is "hot" right now. If a singer enters the scene when there isn't someone already available to sing in that style, that also helps but such a void is nonexistent right now.  So there are many factors needed for success but i just feel it's not safe to have all your eggs in 1 basket, be versatile. As far as the show is concerned though, MA or Vishwajeet are great candidates for the win although my guess is Jasraj and Vishwajeet will be considered, and some members here already know my opinions on Jasraj so no need to repeat them haha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.