Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

missing anoop!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
hi everyone! just wondering if himmanshu has quit the serial! didn't see him in the last two episodes..maybe he got a better offer and is not much available for this show! let me know if anyone has any info on him! although being ashish fan i am enjoying his scenes, but would prefer to watch him in a better serialSmile!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indijps01ShanUlasSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "missing anoop!" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I myself is wondering what happened to him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indi

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
no mandy he will be back with a bang !!!

cvs are creating solid plot for him so  that once again we get to see some dhansu anger and rona dhona from his side LOL

btw me too will enjoy to see my Ashu too in a better serial Wink

Edited by shana0127 - 07 November 2012 at 1:37am

jps01indi

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
He will come in today epi the dumb cvs are too busy showing Sandaya scenes i so hate her...

jps01indi

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Hoping that Himm will be in today's episode!!!   Missing him sooo very much!!!Cry!!!!

jps01Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.