Qubool Hai

Asad and Zoya ... Zoya and Asad (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

mitthoo

IF-Dazzler

mitthoo

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panck

Divya

What a post..

I am not as articulate as you are but will try to put a few words together.

I do agree with you completely, Asad is a very well thought out character ' he is strong, silent, polite, mature, supportive man with an understated elegance.

I loved his support of his mother, his affection towards his siblings, his anger "but not over the top" with his father, his tolerance of Zoya.

I really really like the character so far, of course the Rabbi Shergill song totally was the hook that reeled me in.

Zoya ' not sure yet. She comes off as a New Yorker ' loud, in your face with amusing idiosyncrasies. I like the fact that she is bold, opinionated with a clear understanding of what she wants.

Another character I have really liked so far ' Rashid, again understated with the right amount of angst, great expressions with fantastic dialogue delivery.

I agree I will watch for now'

I am Pankaj

Hiya Pankaj Big smile   I do like the actor playing Rashid.  I am curious to know why he left Dilshaad.  Dilshaad wondering "isme hamari kya galti thi"  makes me think  they all got manipulated by Shirin's brother and brother's wife.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad and Zoya ... Zoya and Asad (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitthoo

IF-Dazzler

mitthoo

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

Hi Divya I'm Utpol. ya me too waiting when AsYa ll fall in love with each other.that'll be very interesting

Hi Utpol Big smile 

It will be predictable ..sure.. but a fun watch !! Big smile

mitthoo

IF-Dazzler

mitthoo

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

LOL I liked him Splitsvilla but he was into over acting there too.LOL Chal kal Zoya Asad ke bedroom me hogi. kush?

Asad ke bedroom mein ?Shocked  Sacchi. !!?

BRB.. let me go catch the show

mitthoo

IF-Dazzler

mitthoo

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purple_Lady

divi .. aagayi tum yahan finally LOL definitely expecting it..

its like im ur twin while watchin d show.. the day this show started i found asad-zoya pulling me into them.. they have got that thing Wink

so yes.. me too waiting to see all the things u metioned above !

as far as ayaan.. Stern Smile meri likings mein he doesnt fit at all.. but his rel. wid asad .. i love it.. and so with his sisters .. !

zoya.. a bit loud mouthed.. got on my nerve in that not so out of of proportion accident ..

Nehu Hug   Jaani.. naya naya contract mila hai... maintenance engineer-giri karne ka.

I guess I am watching...until PH starts making fb posts "Quboolna hai to Quboolo !!"..

Asad-Zoya have the "thing" for sure..

but did you see... Asad has a thing...its that invisible baggage he carries on his head... kooli isstyle LOL
Zoya has  a thing... pepper spray ..and what's up with that birdie she talks to ??

Somy may know.  Somy is shaatir dimaag !!Star 

autumn.03

autumn.03

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I have already fallen for Asad - there's just something about the depth of his pain calls out to your heart. And then the way he lives his life, closed off from the world - keeping himself in the shadows,because pain is all he has known. And his dialogues, are very precise and filled with unkempt vulnerabilities. A brilliant character right here.KSG portrays this character brilliantly, tailor made for him.

Zoya ...i have reservations about. She is suppose to be from new york but her dialect is weak. Forget urdu, she can't pronounce some english words also. But i do adore her character, she is this totally bindass type of girl. She fights for herself. She knows how to take a stand. This quality is very endearing in her.

Now both of them together is like clash of different POV's. But that's the spice of life, what fun would it be...if we were all the same. It would be boring. And love needs to nurture...fights, arguments, roothna maana...is all part of it. The fights have already begun for Asad and Zoya. They are just too good, when they face each other. However in retrospect, they will fill voids in each other's lives. Its going to be very interesting to see Asad [Mr. Perfect] fall for Zoya...who is poles apart from him. And how Zoya makes amends with her past in correlation to Asad.

Nice topic :) I am Zee.

Edited by throughmirrors - 07 November 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthooffkhan

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
You know I love how they have made most of the characters quite relate-able and realistic!! I am yet to find/come across any other show where the main leads are as modern as are in QH...not only in mentality but in their styles as well!! all the leads are amazing so far, Asad being the perfect one!! 

I am really loving the show and Asad-Ayaan's scenes are a treat to watch and so are Asad-Zoya's cute banters!!...I hope the show keeps being this good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

DEE2803

DEE2803

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
m hooked aswell...me been big KSG fan , i was totally looking forward for the show ..
both KSG n Surbhi has done the acting so well till now..the characters they play are so strong n power pack ...m impressed ...cant wait just like u said when they realise their feelings for each other..n then missing when not around ..gona be excitng x 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Hello Divya nice post.Hug
U have described each and everything about Asad and Zoya beautifully..especially loved the lines you have written about Asad( he is such a lovable personEmbarrassed)

I'm loving their chemistry. They way they keep fighting with their 'masaladar' dialogues has kept me hooked to this show. And of course AAK.Heart Masha-Allah kya character banaya hain.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.