Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Asad and Zoya ... Zoya and Asad (Page 2)

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Divya !

Pooja here.. Am KSG fan ! I started watching show coz of KSG ! But am liking the girl too. Her character is amazing.. A fun loving girl.. ! And on the other hand Asad is jst opposite to her.. Would love to see when they both will fall in love with each other and how they gonna react to it.. ! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoo

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Lovely post!Hug

True. Zoya is entering Asad's life like a hurricane and we can already see that Asad has no idea what do with her. She baffles him and angers him because she symbolizes everything that Asad is not - Free, happy, joyful, fearless, ALIVE. Asad is so busy taking care of everything and everyone that he has long stopped thinking about himself. He wants to lead a loveless patterned life but Zoya will not let him. Like you said, she will teach him that fine, love makes you vulnerable lekin janaab , agar mohabbat nahiin ki, toh kya aap khaakh jiye? Cool

I , so far , find KSG-Surbhi's portrayal of Asad and Zoya nearly flawless.They are great.

mitthoo

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
DivsyyyROFL
I LOVE KSG ...period..haaan haaan even when you disguise it and say ...Ahem Urdu ki wajah seh..
Charactr ki wajah Seh...Brooding ke wajah seh..
Zoya is damn irritating though..But loved that first meeting..the Tikka or Jhooomer on the other side..
Awesome post..Darling..

mitthoo

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Divya...I'm Fatima.

I must tell you I've read several of your posts...and have loved them all.

Like you I'm no KSG fan...nor have I totally warmed up to Zoya...LOL  But there is something so undeniably charming about these 2 polar opposites that has me hooked.  I can't wait for them to fall in love...especially Asad.

I want to see how Mr. Asad "Perfect" Khan falls for not so Zoya...but realize that she is perfectly imperfect to his his liking. LOL

mitthoo

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

DivsyyyROFL
I LOVE KSG ...period..haaan haaan even when you disguise it and say ...Ahem Urdu ki wajah seh..
Charactr ki wajah Seh...Brooding ke wajah seh..
Zoya is damn irritating though..But loved that first meeting..the Tikka or Jhooomer on the other side..
Awesome post..Darling..

Zainu-baba-kins Hug

Aap aaye.. aur chal diye ? 

Sacchi mein.. nahin pasand re.. Big smile.. if I did then I would have said so. Firkar not..meri pyari si dost.  I would NEVER ever come between you and your love for KSG

but no promise for RA.  Unpe hamara bhi dil aaya hai Embarrassed...ideal would be RA speaking flawless urdu LOL...

Zoya OTT hai.. and she is jhagadalu #1.  Asad Miyaan ka kya hoga ?  LOLLOL...

waise.. aapne bataya nahin..if you took the bait ? 

Edited by dillimetro - 07 November 2012 at 9:52pm

current

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Hi Divya...I'm Fatima.

I must tell you I've read several of your posts...and have loved them all.

Like you I'm no KSG fan...nor have I totally warmed up to Zoya...LOL  But there is something so undeniably charming about these 2 polar opposites that has me hooked.  I can't wait for them to fall in love...especially Asad.

I want to see how Mr. Asad "Perfect" Khan falls for not so Zoya...but realize that she is perfectly imperfect to his his liking. LOL

Hi Fatima Big smile .. zaroor hoga aisa..  Aa rahi hai na Bacchi Asad se mehman-nawaazi karwaane !!Wink
mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Lovely post!Hug

True. Zoya is entering Asad's life like a hurricane and we can already see that Asad has no idea what do with her. She baffles him and angers him because she symbolizes everything that Asad is not - Free, happy, joyful, fearless, ALIVE. Asad is so busy taking care of everything and everyone that he has long stopped thinking about himself. He wants to lead a loveless patterned life but Zoya will not let him. Like you said, she will teach him that fine, love makes you vulnerable lekin janaab , agar mohabbat nahiin ki, toh kya aap khaakh jiye? Cool

I , so far , find KSG-Surbhi's portrayal of Asad and Zoya nearly flawless.They are great.

Hi @VictoriaHotBig smile.

@bold
  excellent point.  I don't mind who falls in love first, but I want Zoya to confess this first to Asad

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Hey Divya !

Pooja here.. Am KSG fan ! I started watching show coz of KSG ! But am liking the girl too. Her character is amazing.. A fun loving girl.. ! And on the other hand Asad is jst opposite to her.. Would love to see when they both will fall in love with each other and how they gonna react to it.. ! <3

Hi Pooja Big smile

I like Zoya's character  especially since she is not being shown as the typical Naazuk type of person.  She is bindaas.. a little loud.. "in your face" girl.  Asad is a lucky guy !!.. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index