Asad and Zoya ... Zoya and Asad - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I have already fallen for Asad - there's just something about the depth of his pain calls out to your heart. And then the way he lives his life, closed off from the world - keeping himself in the shadows,because pain is all he has known. And his dialogues, are very precise and filled with unkempt vulnerabilities. A brilliant character right here.KSG portrays this character brilliantly, tailor made for him.

Zoya ...i have reservations about. She is suppose to be from new york but her dialect is weak. Forget urdu, she can't pronounce some english words also. But i do adore her character, she is this totally bindass type of girl. She fights for herself. She knows how to take a stand. This quality is very endearing in her.

Now both of them together is like clash of different POV's. But that's the spice of life, what fun would it be...if we were all the same. It would be boring. And love needs to nurture...fights, arguments, roothna maana...is all part of it. The fights have already begun for Asad and Zoya. They are just too good, when they face each other. However in retrospect, they will fill voids in each other's lives. Its going to be very interesting to see Asad [Mr. Perfect] fall for Zoya...who is poles apart from him. And how Zoya makes amends with her past in correlation to Asad.

Nice topic :) I am Zee.
Edited by throughmirrors - 11 years ago
You know I love how they have made most of the characters quite relate-able and realistic!! I am yet to find/come across any other show where the main leads are as modern as are in QH...not only in mentality but in their styles as well!! all the leads are amazing so far, Asad being the perfect one!! 

I am really loving the show and Asad-Ayaan's scenes are a treat to watch and so are Asad-Zoya's cute banters!!...I hope the show keeps being this good!
m hooked aswell...me been big KSG fan , i was totally looking forward for the show ..
both KSG n Surbhi has done the acting so well till now..the characters they play are so strong n power pack ...m impressed ...cant wait just like u said when they realise their feelings for each other..n then missing when not around ..gona be excitng x 
Hello Divya nice post.🤗
U have described each and everything about Asad and Zoya beautifully..especially loved the lines you have written about Asad( he is such a lovable person😳)

I'm loving their chemistry. They way they keep fighting with their 'masaladar' dialogues has kept me hooked to this show. And of course AAK.❤️ Masha-Allah kya character banaya hain.😃