Page 2 Page 3

mitthoo

IF-Dazzler

mitthoo

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Hiya all Big smile

Asad and Zoya ... Zoya and Asad 

Asad has a knack of saying what's on his mind... with such finesse. Thumbs Up
So far..my favorite thing about the show.. Asad's dialogs Star  Whoever is writing those.. good job Clap

also amazing job CVs. . in bringing another multilayer character to life. Asad is not just interesting, he fascinates me by his unusual mix of serenity and angst. 

I am already thinking...about ..when ...Asad will start feeling the pull towards Zoya..his first genuine smile after falling in love.. Asad  realizing Zoya is his life.. Asad missing having Zoya around..  Embarrassed

Most importantly..I am looking forward to seeing Asad realize love hurts but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be in love or reject love.

(side note-  I am not KSG fan.  Can spot several things that can and possibly will be improved upon. but with Asad's characterization  . I am yet to find any "faults" !! )

Zoya is equally endearing.    I am waiting for unleashing of hurricane Zoya in Asad's heart and looking forward to seeing all walls, barricades and shutters that he puts against the others...come down Smile

I am already thinking .. about Zoya unable to look away from Asad's stares.. fall in love.. search around a room for Asad's presence.. I hope she is the one who confesses her love first Embarrassed

Most importantly I am looking forward to Zoya telling Asad..love will hurt but she will not stop being in love with Asad.

(side note - I am still warming up to the actress playing Zoya but the character is lovable. She is pretty and looking forward to her making the character unique and amazing.)

I am hooked Smile.   

Thanks CVs for giving us Asad and Zoya.   I am  ready for the roller-coaster ride .. Bring it on !!! Big smile

To all Hug   

I am sure we will all have our   opinions about what /why/how/when...he said, she said.Smile

I am looking forward to hanging with the gang here and debating on the finer points of pretty much all aspects of the show  Big smile  

Hi.. I am Divya Big smile     would love to hear what you love about Asad and Zoya

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4jugnuSakeenaSiddkash_meet10memarioDEE2803autumn.03eternal_lovepanckzainab03vasirajuffkhanmijanurummesulaimanChaiBiskootSanju_tranquilsoul..MoronsKiMallika.SalmanDeewani.OmnipotenceZaxo_Oishi_Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad and Zoya ... Zoya and Asad" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

panck

panck

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Divya

What a post..

I am not as articulate as you are but will try to put a few words together.

I do agree with you completely, Asad is a very well thought out character – he is strong, silent, polite, mature, supportive man with an understated elegance.

I loved his support of his mother, his affection towards his siblings, his anger "but not over the top" with his father, his tolerance of Zoya.

I really really like the character so far, of course the Rabbi Shergill song totally was the hook that reeled me in.

Zoya – not sure yet. She comes off as a New Yorker – loud, in your face with amusing idiosyncrasies. I like the fact that she is bold, opinionated with a clear understanding of what she wants.

Another character I have really liked so far – Rashid, again understated with the right amount of angst, great expressions with fantastic dialogue delivery.

I agree I will watch for now…

I am Pankaj

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amberyallmitthoo

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoo

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

mitthoo

mitthoo

IF-Dazzler

mitthoo

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Hug Glad you are hooked. LOL 

Zakhmon pe namak...Angry... rubbing iodized salt ..eh ? LOL

Hooked..kaho..ya.. finding excuses not to focus on real life...procrastination...baiting Somy to come with her one-liner...LOL

Jaani.. yeh haal to tab hai.. Jab hero heroine me zyaada interest nahin hain. 

Aage aage dekhiye..hota hai kya  !! Big smile ..

I am hooked  !! Smile  Kuch bakwaas dikhayenge to I will try unhooking myself.  but you know, this PH does manage to hold interest for first few months.

waise..Somy..  did I read you are under-whelmed by Ayaan ?  thought you liked him from some other show.

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

mitthoo

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Love to see asad and zoya together

mitthoo

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
divi .. aagayi tum yahan finally LOL definitely expecting it..

its like im ur twin while watchin d show.. the day this show started i found asad-zoya pulling me into them.. they have got that thing Wink

so yes.. me too waiting to see all the things u metioned above !

as far as ayaan.. Stern Smile meri likings mein he doesnt fit at all.. but his rel. wid asad .. i love it.. and so with his sisters .. !

zoya.. a bit loud mouthed.. got on my nerve in that not so out of of proportion accident ..

mitthoo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.