Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Just Another Day: AsYa OS

...SankaDevi... Senior Member
...SankaDevi...
...SankaDevi...

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
It had been six months to their marriage. Asad and Zoya's marriage. But nothing had changed. Not one single bit. To the outside world they made it seem they were the couple made for each other, but really they weren't.                                            ''Asad breakfast is ready,'' yelled Zoya.                    ''Great another day of burnt toast and salt less omelette,'' thought Asad. Nor she knew how to cook or clean the house, she was just a modern girl w/ modern ways. Ammi was away for vacation along w/ Najma to her sick brother's house, to take care of him. So Asad didn't when Ammi would come back and take care of the house again.          ''Allah miyan, wat is taking him so long? thought Zoya. Meanwhile she was thinking, as Asad thought about the burnt toast and saltless omelette, she repeated the same mistake.                             ''Allah miyan, Asad you take forever to get ready!''   ''Why don't I say this, Allah miyan, why does my wife Zoya burn the bread and makes saltless omelette everyday?!?!''                                           ''Ugh!''yelled Zoya.                                                                        THE END!!                                           I know it was really bad!! It's my first OS, but please comment and Hit like button!!!! Thanks:)                    

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

tanishasingh3cappacuinoshiv-sunainaAngel.Khushipiyushibigj66unforgetable112jeetegaKoolKatzkath1-.serendipity.-TeriGalliyan.Nitya_Sureshzainab03sowmya18smileever-Fizzi-cutiepreetarunsunita_gmAsyaloverJiah_Neutrallabyrinth.RAJLUVRIYAmauaaarman_karancrazy4KASH_ARGroverAddictfreya123KulfiBaimijanurHR-DMG4lifeshanakyasharanAsad-Kii-Arzoo

zainab03 Goldie
zainab03
zainab03

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Its very cute   Thumbs Up
zoya-ammy Goldie
zoya-ammy
zoya-ammy

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
It was gud try dear
 cute one 
Sandhu32 Senior Member
Sandhu32
Sandhu32

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
i really liked it
cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Lol... Allah miyan.. It was cute 
GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
nice...

write long stuff 
-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Aww that was so cute :)
Right more please :*
sowmya18 Goldie
sowmya18
sowmya18

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
nice one!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index