Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

...SankaDevi...

...SankaDevi...

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
It had been six months to their marriage. Asad and Zoya's marriage. But nothing had changed. Not one single bit. To the outside world they made it seem they were the couple made for each other, but really they weren't.                                            ''Asad breakfast is ready,'' yelled Zoya.                    ''Great another day of burnt toast and salt less omelette,'' thought Asad. Nor she knew how to cook or clean the house, she was just a modern girl w/ modern ways. Ammi was away for vacation along w/ Najma to her sick brother's house, to take care of him. So Asad didn't when Ammi would come back and take care of the house again.          ''Allah miyan, wat is taking him so long? thought Zoya. Meanwhile she was thinking, as Asad thought about the burnt toast and saltless omelette, she repeated the same mistake.                             ''Allah miyan, Asad you take forever to get ready!''   ''Why don't I say this, Allah miyan, why does my wife Zoya burn the bread and makes saltless omelette everyday?!?!''                                           ''Ugh!''yelled Zoya.                                                                        THE END!!                                           I know it was really bad!! It's my first OS, but please comment and Hit like button!!!! Thanks:)                    

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

tanishasingh3cappacuinoshiv-sunainaAngel.Khushipiyushibigj66unforgetable112KoolKatzkath1jeetegaNitya_SureshTeriGalliyan.zainab03sowmya18smileever-Fizzi-cutiepreetmauaaarunsunita_gmAsyaloverJiahKaJen..Labyrinth..RAJLUVASYAHR-DMG4lifeKulfiBaiarman_karancrazy4KASH_ARGroverAddictfreya123mijanur-.serendipity.-shanakyasharanAsad-Kii-Arzoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just Another Day: AsYa OS" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zainab03

Goldie

zainab03

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Its very cute   Thumbs Up

zoya-ammy

Goldie

zoya-ammy

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
It was gud try dear
 cute one 

Sandhu32

Sandhu32

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
i really liked it

cutiepreet

IF-Dazzler

cutiepreet

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Lol... Allah miyan.. It was cute 

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
nice...

write long stuff 

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Aww that was so cute :)
Right more please :*

sowmya18

Goldie

sowmya18

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
nice one!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.