Devon ke Dev Mahadev

plz share :( strange and hurting (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gods_child

dnt say bye..i saw ur post just nww...sry for delay but forum ppl love u..its jst that sumtym some posts go unoticed..

okk.. fine. thnq for d loveSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz share :( strange and hurting (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Hey riti i didnt saw ur post yar. U are very much part of this forum. Sory for noticing dis so late.

Forum.. dun say sorry...
meko thoda bura laga.. Ouch
that i try to complete every one's req.. when some one requests me for any creation.. Ouch but maine help manga to no body replyed Cry maine ye post kamse kam 5 days back kia hoga.. so felt a lil bad.Ouch

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@rlrl...ur welcome dr..n no need to say sorry.. :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.