Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Secret Meeting - A Rachna-Rajeev OS (Page 4)

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
@Kadeen - Firstly, Hug For coming out of your comfort zone to comment! Embarrassed

Your comment mattered so much because it did not give me Diabetes. ROFL I can see through those hidden messages in your comment. I hear you. I have a long way to perfection, if there will ever be such a thing. Since competing with one's self is never-ending and tough. 

It means so much! Just what I needed. Now I'll have to make sure everything is there before I post an update.

I just re-read the first part and I feel so angry with myself! Angry Since when did I write like I'm writing for National Thirds! Angry Gosh, so amateur! 

Lots of work to do. Geek

Haan haan baba, go on enjoy hating my cute, adorable monkeys! Tongue

Coming to your comment on the aforementioned "love movies", you're quite right! And I can add lots of movies that! My all-time favourite One Day never had a happy-ending nor did my famous Nicholas Sparks' A Walk to Remember. And you know my sentiments on Nicholas Sparks and Danielle Steel. Happy-ending aren't their fort. I guess that's why they are my favourite authors. 

But I believe I was making reference to the cliched happy-ending love movies that people prefer! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

@Kadeen - Firstly, Hug For coming out of your comfort zone to comment! Embarrassed

Your comment mattered so much because it did not give me Diabetes. ROFL I can see through those hidden messages in your comment. I hear you. I have a long way to perfection, if there will ever be such a thing. Since competing with one's self is never-ending and tough. 

It means so much! Just what I needed. Now I'll have to make sure everything is there before I post an update.

I just re-read the first part and I feel so angry with myself! Angry Since when did I write like I'm writing for National Thirds! Angry Gosh, so amateur! 

Lots of work to do. Geek

Haan haan baba, go on enjoy hating my cute, adorable monkeys! Tongue

Coming to your comment on the aforementioned "love movies", you're quite right! And I can add lots of movies that! My all-time favourite One Day never had a happy-ending nor did my famous Nicholas Sparks' A Walk to Remember. And you know my sentiments on Nicholas Sparks and Danielle Steel. Happy-ending aren't their fort. I guess that's why they are my favourite authors. 

But I believe I was making reference to the cliched happy-ending love movies that people prefer! Wink

You spend way to much time with me. Already reading between the lines...Hmph! I was going to inbox you the suggested edits later, and when I get the time we can look it over. After all, were I to mess up I'd want you to be the one that gets to smack me across the back of the head.Wink Now to your negative comment about yourself. (-_-) Why ever would you say that you wrote like a National Thirds student? Lord only knows what those essays are really like...So don't do it.Angry

And I know you guys were talking about the cliched ideas, but those never made me waiver and the more "epic" ones are always ending sadly or unsatisfyingly, ergo my feelings regarding such things.LOL It's either a way too sweet "they lived happily ever after" or "they were royally screwed by love"Confused

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
@Kadeen - Yaaayyy!!! Thanks for helping me! Please do inbox me your "truer" thoughts! LOL That would be much appreciated! 

Indeed! But the time spent with you was well worth it! Wink Down to those slaps behind the head, Gibbs inspired! ROFL

Ahhh...so true! I tend to forget at National Thirds there are a bunch of easily side-tracked 13 and 14 year olds. I guess I did give myself little credit there. Thanks! Hug

LOL! Spot on about the "happily ever after" and "totally screwed in love" thought. Many love stories tend to take that route, which is why I prefer the suspense coupled with the imperfect love. Hence, my undying love for Danielle Steel. 

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 07 November 2012 at 8:01am

Kittya_Cullen

arjunpurvixo IF-Sizzlerz
arjunpurvixo
arjunpurvixo

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Don't really care for Rachna-Rajeev, but they're cute & I'm reading this for you! Anyways, I know I did not make a mistake or waste my time - you're OS was GREAT! Perfectly detailed and I couldn't stop reading! Please do continue Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenMSN_Vanny

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

@Kadeen - Yaaayyy!!! Thanks for helping me! Please do inbox me your "truer" thoughts! LOL That would be much appreciated! 

Indeed! But the time spent with you was well worth it! Wink Down to those slaps behind the head, Gibbs inspired! ROFL

Ahhh...so true! I tend to forget at National Thirds there are a bunch of easily side-tracked 13 and 14 year olds. I guess I did give myself little credit there. Thanks! Hug

LOL! Spot on about the "happily ever after" and "totally screwed in love" thought. Many love stories tend to take that route, which is why I prefer the suspense coupled with the imperfect love. Hence, my undying love for Danielle Steel. 

Will do when I have the chance baba. I've gotten into the habit of promising reviews and then not going back to complete the tasks. D'ohWill be making the effort to get some done this week, yours included.Hug

Exactly! So don't let me hear you say it againAngry

You keep raving about Danielle Steele. It looks like I'm going to have read one of her books to get a feel soon. I read one once but can't remember it.

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

Don't really care for Rachna-Rajeev, but they're cute & I'm reading this for you! Anyways, I know I did not make a mistake or waste my time - you're OS was GREAT! Perfectly detailed and I couldn't stop reading! Please do continue Smile

Thanks so much Sheetal! That means alot! You're so sweet! Big smile

Kittya_Cullenarjunpurvixo

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@Kadeen - I know that you have alot on your platter at the moment! It's ok! I'm in no hurry! Will PM you my general thoughts then we'll put them under the microscope and explore each! Big smile

Oh yes! Please try and get hold of one of her books. I would like to recommend Zoya. Its picturesque in the Colonial days of Russia when the Tsar and Napolian were at war. Your kinda thing! Wink It's not sweet in any way possible! Just the journey of a young girl and how she emerged from the depths of despair. No OTT romance, just reality and raw desire! Tongue

Kittya_Cullenbrat2008

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

@Kadeen - I know that you have alot on your platter at the moment! It's ok! I'm in no hurry! Will PM you my general thoughts then we'll put them under the microscope and explore each! Big smile

Oh yes! Please try and get hold of one of her books. I would like to recommend Zoya. Its picturesque in the Colonial days of Russia when the Tsar and Napolian were at war. Your kinda thing! Wink It's not sweet in any way possible! Just the journey of a young girl and how she emerged from the depths of despair. No OTT romance, just reality and raw desire! Tongue

It's beginning to scare me how well you've figured out my taste and style. That does sound like something I would love to read. Must search for it on my e-reader. Thanks alot Vanny!

MSN_Vanny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index