Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Secret Meeting - A Rachna-Rajeev OS (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Originally posted by vibz88

Aww it was so romantic Day Dreaming mohini. I just hope you continue this as i am interested in rajeev s pov about these secret meetings.

Thank you Vibz! I was afraid if anyone would find it romantic, as I'm not known for romantic stories!Dead

You want me to continue?ShockedIt was my intention on leaving it as it is!EmbarrassedHmmm...I will consider your request, since Rajeev's perspective is needed indeed.Ermm
my ideas of romance are really weird . What no one finds romantic that s what touches my heart and i remember it for days . Yes it s definately romantic . Want to know the feelings of a man who wants to stop meeting a girl but helpless and cant do so.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-brat2008MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Secret Meeting - A Rachna-Rajeev OS (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -vibhakarthi-

Oh! Vanny di, what a wonderful analysis, reading your analysis was a pleasure to my ears, it is perfect, No mistake found. Big smile, keep rockin LOL

Awww aren't you the sweetest? Thank you sweetie!Hug

For you!WinkMonkey Icon

What is this di, I should thank you for giving me that pleasure. Big smile

brat2008MSN_Vanny-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
@Vibha(Karthi) - It's the kiss of love! ROFL 

Shocked I had hidden talent? *gasp* I have a talent! Dancing Thank you! Will certainly try to continue! Wink

You guys are seriously making me blush on my end of the world! Blushing

-vibhakarthi-Kittya_Cullen-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

@Vibha(Karthi) - It's the kiss of love!ROFL

ShockedI had hidden talent? *gasp* I have a talent!DancingThank you! Will certainly try to continue!Wink

You guys are seriously making me blush on my end of the world!Blushing
or the kiss of death ROFL you definately have talent but we never knew about it Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-MSN_Vanny

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Thumbs Up So beautifully put forward, brings out the pain of being in love . Just loved the idea of the secret meeting with the intention of keeping the fire burning ,Really hoping it ignites into a full blown blaze of Love between them as time flows by.Heart
Vanny Must say touched me totally, that right now i have tears running down my face.
you really have a flare for writing.
Sharing something on a personal note- Nobody should go thru the pain of a Heartbreak in true love. It actually never heals !!!!!!Broken Heart.

@Brat2008

Di I totally agree with you Thumbs Up, Vanny now has shown us her wonderful talent, and I am saying that she should continue with it. Big smile

Kittya_CullenMSN_Vanny-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
@Vibz - I certainly understand what you mean! Even I'm like that. 

Although I'm a romance fanatic, OTT cliched romantic scenes and gestures makes romance look disgusting.

I love complex characterization and the way they are being portrayed in a love story is often a pleasure to me. Since those are the stories with the raw romance in it's most natural form. Big smile

Yes, the way you put it, Rajeev is certainly a complex character and the way I put forth him is certainly an invitation to learn more about him! Thumbs Up

-vibhakarthi--Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

@Vibha(Karthi) - It's the kiss of love!ROFL

ShockedI had hidden talent? *gasp* I have a talent!DancingThank you! Will certainly try to continue!Wink

You guys are seriously making me blush on my end of the world!Blushing
or the kiss of death ROFL you definately have talent but we never knew about it Tongue

That's for her to decide then! ROFLROFL

Thank you! You guys are so encouraging! I proof-read that story ten times before posting it! Embarrassed I'm certainly glad I did! 

-vibhakarthi-Kittya_Cullen-Eris-

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Oh! Vanny di, Thank you for agreeing to continue writeing the analysis, di I had wondered how you wrote so good on the dreamer, thought you had interest in writing.

Kittya_CullenMSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.