Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Kadeen - I know that you have alot on your platter at the moment! It's ok! I'm in no hurry! Will PM you my general thoughts then we'll put them under the microscope and explore each! ðŸ˜ƒ

Oh yes! Please try and get hold of one of her books. I would like to recommend Zoya. Its picturesque in the Colonial days of Russia when the Tsar and Napolian were at war. Your kinda thing! ðŸ˜‰ It's not sweet in any way possible! Just the journey of a young girl and how she emerged from the depths of despair. No OTT romance, just reality and raw desire! ðŸ˜›
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

@Kadeen - I know that you have alot on your platter at the moment! It's ok! I'm in no hurry! Will PM you my general thoughts then we'll put them under the microscope and explore each! ðŸ˜ƒ

Oh yes! Please try and get hold of one of her books. I would like to recommend Zoya. Its picturesque in the Colonial days of Russia when the Tsar and Napolian were at war. Your kinda thing! ðŸ˜‰ It's not sweet in any way possible! Just the journey of a young girl and how she emerged from the depths of despair. No OTT romance, just reality and raw desire! ðŸ˜›

It's beginning to scare me how well you've figured out my taste and style. That does sound like something I would love to read. Must search for it on my e-reader. Thanks alot Vanny!
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
@Kadeen - That's what IF besties are for! ðŸ˜‰ Welcome dear! 
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Thank you all for hitting the  Button! Much appreciated! ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

Hey there! This is Vanny. I'm writing my very first creative piece on IF! It's an OS on Rachna and Rajeev based on the meeting that they will be having tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoy it! ðŸ˜‰

Your feedback and critical comments are most welcome! ðŸ˜³ It's my first time. Please don't be so harsh! ðŸ˜³

Note - This is purely fictional and my original piece of work. Any character and story line/dialogues bearing resemble to any other creative piece is unintentional. 

P.S - This is not necessarily my thoughts on the current track or the way I predict it. It's just a mere possibility from my side. I do not encourage any sort of secret relationship with this OS. 

Thank you! Happy Reading! 

Rustling leaves against the wind was music to her ears since it marked the arrival of him. The one who stole her heart the day he encouraged her to follow her dreams. She lifted her eyelids in slow-motion, trying to capture the exquisite sight before her, like a tattoo engraved on her heart.

"He's so handsome!" she whispered in a hoarse voice. That's when she realized that there was no saliva to wet the dryness of her mouth.

His brisk steps on a cold Autumn evening spoke volumes of his physique. The coolness of the air did nothing to hamper his strides. A dazzling smile plastered on his striking form, showing his perfect set of thirty-two, acted as a greeting to her as soon as she was visible to him. Hiding behind a yellowing tree with its thick trunk did not manage to conceal her small frame well.

"It must be my dupatta flying with the wind", she thought ruefully.

"Rachna?" his musical voice interrupted her train of thoughts.

No, wait! That was her cousin-sister, Gunjan.

"Rachna!" Gunjan almost shouted this time.

"Yes!" she replied in a playful response.

It was one year since Gunjan was introduced to her, but she felt as if she knew the girl her entire life. They may be as different as chalk and cheese, but they share everything, from as small as makeup and as trivial as a boring lecture in College to as big as a bedroom and important as life's experiences.

"I see, you're daydreaming about Rajeev again," she said in a matter-of-fact yet teasing tone.

Before Gunjan had time to think, her abdomen was being assaulted with soft hits from the pillows being thrown at her. She tried to find refuge behind the cupboard but to no avail.

"Were you daydreaming about your meeting this afternoon at the park?" Gunjan asked more seriously this time.

Her tone immediately made Rachna calm down.

"Yes," she sighed, "I'm very excited yet so nervous".

"You should be!" Gunjan added, "you're doing this in secrecy, after all."

The mention of the word "secrecy" transported her back to the day Rajeev had called her at the restaurant. Although that day was not a pretty memory, it did make that the first of many meetings. He was very concerned about her growing affection for him, but nevertheless, he could not ignore the pulling of his heartstrings at the sight of her innocent face. He could swear he saw a halo appear whenever he saw her.  But he had to be strong for them both. They could not get swayed by emotions. He clearly and patiently explained to her, the dynamics of their relationship. He ignored the nagging fang of pain at his heart when streams of precious tears escaped her eyes as his ruthless words sank in. His emotions were threatening to break free. Luckily, he got a grip of himself and came to a solution. They could meet once a month, as friends, just the two of them. It was not what she was hoping for but it was more than she can ask for. The key to life is contentment.

"I happily agreed to the solution," she told Gunjan, "just for an hour of his time per month, I'm hiding so much from everyone".

But she was happy, maybe it was selfish of her, but somewhere inside, she always knew this happiness will be short-lived.

"Might as well make the most of it," she said more to herself than her sister, as she started carefully applying her make up as flawlessly as possible to meet him.

So how was it? ðŸ˜³

Thanks for reading! Please hit the "LIKE" button to increase views! ðŸ˜³

OMG!!! IT S really difficult to understand the actual love and more difficult to suffer heart break. and most difficult to keep distance from whom you love most and only for her well-being.

only tears !!! nothing else .

Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
OMG!!! Smruti! Thanks so much for reading this! And moreover, understanding the depth with which it was written! ðŸ¤—
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow..this was amazing.. nice work there Vanny! Looking forward for more! ðŸ˜Š
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow vanny! Wonderful OS, i missed it before! Awesome!
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Originally posted by: swagakevin2

wow..this was amazing.. nice work there Vanny! Looking forward for more! ðŸ˜Š

😆 Thanks! I don't write often, mostly because of time constraints! ðŸ˜­
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishrocks

Wow vanny! Wonderful OS, i missed it before! Awesome!

Thanks dear! ðŸ¤— I know! It was a long time ago! ðŸ˜†