Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Your opinion about Sidhu as a person in BB house ? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Your opinion about Sidhu as a person in BB house till now?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.23%]
2 [2.47%]
3 [3.70%]
1 [1.23%]
5 [6.17%]
2 [2.47%]
3 [3.70%]
1 [1.23%]
45 [55.56%]
18 [22.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Rapier

IF-Rockerz

Rapier

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Everything on the list. But like every human being, he has his negatives too. I also find him as the typical egoistical Buzurg, who feels he is "parmaatma." He doesn't like anybody challenging him or anybody who doesn't nod to everything he says. My opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvics

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your opinion about Sidhu as a person in BB house ? (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parheezGM

parheezGM

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I like him he is a thorough Gentleman. 

He doesn't bug me one bit, infact there is a very feel good factor about him. 

He may be not so active in the tasks and house work but he has put out many house fires by his gentleness and wisdom. 

It is a very sad world we are living in when we question good intentions as well. When a good meaning guy is called manipulative just goes to show how cynical the world has come to 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastisarasingh86

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
All of the above... Like him & Respect him!

sarasingh86

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Self proclaimed Mahaan atma of BB house.
Naam bade aur darshan Chhote.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvics--DewDrops--

Ashmytha

Ashmytha

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
A true politician sincerely trying to be a good human being. He has his flaws though. 

That is what he is. Being in politics he is shrewd, but he is using that to be a better person, not bad, is it?Smile

sarasingh86

IF-Rockerz

sarasingh86

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Simply amazing, witty, understanding, mature, wise, sensible, humorous, supportive , inspiration , forgiving. Even if he has 1 or 2 flaws after such qualities..i wouldn't mind them. Very rare to find such combination of qualities..they don't make like him anymore.Full respectStar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawanshahrvinit_mittalsurvi035tanya.91

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
From what I have seen. He is alil impossible not to like!!

He is just so positive about everything and truly is an inspiration due to that...

He is not perfect as there are imperfections in all but in Big Boss he stands out for his character,personality and self assurance. He is stable and consistent and that is why he is one of the best inmates in my opinion. 

tanya.91

divinity11

divinity11

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
To err is human...and he is a good human being...people who find him fake or something I don't know how and why...because his face reflects innocence,truth and honesty.
  As a politician he is the best among all of them ...Visit Amritsar to see the truth ...
Sidhu rocks Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parheezGMtanya.91sarasingh86Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.