Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Your opinion about Sidhu as a person in BB house ?

Poll Question: Your opinion about Sidhu as a person in BB house till now?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.23%]
2 [2.47%]
3 [3.70%]
1 [1.23%]
5 [6.17%]
2 [2.47%]
3 [3.70%]
1 [1.23%]
45 [55.56%]
18 [22.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Your opinion about Sidhu as a person in BB house till now?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your opinion about Sidhu as a person in BB house ?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sofi84

sofi84

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
He is playing mind games with everyone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsCleopatraaaOmnipotence

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofi84

He is playing mind games with everyone

I totally disagree.

He is a very sensible guy and always thinks from his sharp and fertile mind that makes others feels at times that if he is playing mind games.

Even lets suppose he is doing this, but still hats off to him bcoz he is playing such positive mind games that can only spread good vibes if nothing else.

Edited by tanya.91 - 07 November 2012 at 3:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sarun78parheezGMvinit_mittalmusic_mastiMehr-kMissChievoussarasingh86Real.MadridSamraat_92

alpha_sigma

alpha_sigma

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Arrogant 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsCleopatraaaFossil2Heyybabyydolll

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Without doubt he is the best among the lot. He is not God, he has many imperfections and some stupid ideas about principles. But on every single count he is the best in character. Being the most famous, he  clearly has an ego, which prevented him from doing the early tasks well. And he doesn't do much work. But inspite of all that, he is the best.

He is the peacemaker in the house, he is dignified. He is known for having a short fuse, but has never exploded. Most importantly he confessed to cheating and beating his team mates on TV. That takes lot of courage to do. Hats off to him!! If he stays, then he should win!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sarun78sedzidasree421prattsvinit_mittalmusic_mastisarasingh86tanya.91* Unnati *Samraat_92

Cleopatraaa

Cleopatraaa

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Biased poll. I agree with Cthulhu he's all about I , Me and Myself!!!Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KISNAs Girl

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ikasha

Biased poll. I agree with Cthulhu he's all about I , Me and Myself!!!Thumbs Down

how on earth it is biased?
please see the last option ten "any other option" as the poll options is not just positives (I could not thought any -ve about him and u cant accuse me for that) but any other means that u r contradicting from the options and wanna say something else in comments opposite to options.

please its better to take a minute to give any thread / poll a thought before you can label someone's post as "biased".
Just a suggestion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-ksarasingh86

jenny-zee

jenny-zee

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Too sweettt :S

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.