Writers Corner

~*The New BollyCurry Buzzers!*~ (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 69

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Sleeping time for me Pandu LOL
See u tomorrow...will come to ur scrapbook for a change LOL
bbbyyyeee...have a happy time chatting Hug Take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

|Persephone|

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*The New BollyCurry Buzzers!*~ (Page 44)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Oh the few of us are going to so blow the NR out of its roots once we get there. Just wait and watch. LOL

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Oh the few of us are going to so blow the NR out of its roots once we get there. Just wait and watch. LOL

Oh we know.. and i'm enjoying the silence.. in the forum itself and the welcome thread for u buzzers there..

Toofan say pehle khamoshi! Ouch

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Oh we know.. and i'm enjoying the silence.. in the forum itself and the welcome thread for u buzzers there..

Toofan say pehle khamoshi! Ouch

Aur yeh toofan jab aayega toh hum juniors tum seniors ka rukh modh denge. LOL

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

ROFL ditto!!! my mom nags me too! cuz I have a cupboard full at home and a cupboard full here and she's like why in the world do you need these many clothes! LOL 
will check the idea! Vaise, maybe we should start a BC CC in the NR, so we don't keep doing this in random threads! *runs to check with gur*
And yea, research is super important... I spent a lot of hours in a lab during undergrad LOL are you in the sciences?

Mom's I tell youLOL You have an advantage here as you don't live at home, you can just keep it at your apartment without mom ever finding out about it. omgosh that would be amazing, we always end up chatting in random threads so it would be much better if we had a CC. I am sure you'll be able to convince gur for it as she wouldn't want us chatting all over NR as at the end of the day she'll have hard time when it comes to posting the articles. Yes, I am a chem major wanting to pursue pharmacy.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Acha ab hum chalte hain. Bahut kam rehta hai. LOL

Edited by Shreya_luvs - 18 November 2012 at 2:58pm

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet.moon

Mom's I tell youLOL You have an advantage here as you don't live at home, you can just keep it at your apartment without mom ever finding out about it. omgosh that would be amazing, we always end up chatting in random threads so it would be much better if we had a CC. I am sure you'll be able to convince gur for it as she wouldn't want us chatting all over NR as at the end of the day she'll have hard time when it comes to posting the articles. Yes, I am a chem major wanting to pursue pharmacy.

pharm! that's awesome... so yea, you def. wanna do research... grad schools love research like whoa! 
and I am sure I can convince her too... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlet.moon

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Daddy, partner and pandu all spamming *shakes head* 

asar already ho raha hai spammers ka LOL Pata na humara kya hoga Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

|Persephone|-.Aphrodite.-scarlet.moon

Post Reply New Post