Writers Corner

~*The New BollyCurry Buzzers!*~ (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 69

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

Komal: Hug buddy ol' pal... how are you?! 
seeing you remind me, I need to go edit Ermm *slinks off*

eh, back to school tomorrow even though it's going to be a short week but kinda jealous of people who have the whole week offLOL how have you been doing? weekend's almost over with, sadly. Yes, you do. I have the first edit done on it, hopefully that will make your life a tad bit easier. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*The New BollyCurry Buzzers!*~ (Page 42)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet.moon

Komal: Hug buddy ol' pal... how are you?! 
seeing you remind me, I need to go edit Ermm *slinks off*

eh, back to school tomorrow even though it's going to be a short week but kinda jealous of people who have the whole week offLOL how have you been doing? weekend's almost over with, sadly. Yes, you do. I have the first edit done on it, hopefully that will make your life a tad bit easier. 
I am sure it'll make my life easier! 
So, I have an exam on Tuesday and then the rest of the week off for thanksgiving! super pumped! you going home?
I'm even glad for the exam, cuz then we're done at 12... if we had lectures/lab, we'd have been there till like 5... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlet.moon

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

I am sure it'll make my life easier! 
So, I have an exam on Tuesday and then the rest of the week off for thanksgiving! super pumped! you going home?
I'm even glad for the exam, cuz then we're done at 12... if we had lectures/lab, we'd have been there till like 5... 

Sounds like a good week for you, and ofcourse Black Friday shopping is going to make our days off brighter. I am a commuter so am home all day everydayLOL Thats the only benefit of having exams, you get done early. Well as usual I don't have classes tuesday but monday is a regular day for me so won't be done till 5. Wednesday, I'll be done early as most of the classes are cancelled but then I have an interview for this research and doctor's appt so won't be home till late, meh.

Edited by scarlet.moon - 18 November 2012 at 1:43pm

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Sounds like a good week for you, and ofcourse Black Friday shopping is going to make our days off brighter. I am a commuter so am home all day everydayLOL Thats the only benefit of having exams, you get done early. Well as usual I don't have classes tuesday but monday is a regular day for me so won't be done till 5. Wednesday, I'll be done early as most of the classes are cancelled but then I have an interview for this research and doctor's appt so won't be home till late, meh.

oh... commuting is nice! ooo... good luck for the research interview... I need to find myself some research too but I'm procrastinating cuz I actually like having a life and if I started research, I wouldn't have one at all! 
Black friday shopping for the win! I want more boots... and need more dress clothes! we dress up like every other day and I keep running out of clothes cuz I am lazy when it comes to doing laundry sometimes LOL

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Research does take a huge chunk of your day but then I need to do something, academic is just not enough. As we are talking about Black friday shopping, I got an idea for an article which I posted in the thanksgiving thread, please check whenever possible. I want more boots as well and ofcourse clothes even though my closet is flooded with clothes and my mom keeps on nagging me to not buy anymore. 

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Research does take a huge chunk of your day but then I need to do something, academic is just not enough. As we are talking about Black friday shopping, I got an idea for an article which I posted in the thanksgiving thread, please check whenever possible. I want more boots as well and ofcourse clothes even though my closet is flooded with clothes and my mom keeps on nagging me to not buy anymore. 

ROFL ditto!!! my mom nags me too! cuz I have a cupboard full at home and a cupboard full here and she's like why in the world do you need these many clothes! LOL 
will check the idea! Vaise, maybe we should start a BC CC in the NR, so we don't keep doing this in random threads! *runs to check with gur*
And yea, research is super important... I spent a lot of hours in a lab during undergrad LOL are you in the sciences?

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Preet.-

@Pandu...na, never...I truust u

Awww. Embarrassed

my excessive sweetner. Blushing

But it needs to be fixed.. you're too nice.. Stern Smile

Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Originally posted by -.Preet.-

@Pandu...ab kya karne ka irada hai? D'ohand we will get time to eat each other's brain LOL DOnt worry Wink

Uhmm..would i do ever do anything wrong? Embarrassed just asking.. generally you know.. Wink

oye... what are you planning on teaching my achchi beti? Tongue ROFL

Bighar doon ghi..  Cool But she won't be "acchi" after my lecture.. LOL and after that... Poore NR main ghoome ghi aur tumhari "reputation" kharab kare ghi.. after all tumhari beti hain.. Evil Smile and u won't be so proud of her after i'm done.. Big smile

*excuse me..but this is what happens when ur in the same team as Jen&Jot.. ROFL*

@ fatima: yup.. they all got PMs...

oh.. I can't see "atermath" anywhere..
Ermm

she was here in the beginning of the thread... maybe she doesn't like spamming... haha!

really.. i didn't see her.. thanks to all the spamming happening.. Stern Smile Anyways.. its good.. i thought she didn't show up. :)

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Awww. Embarrassed

my excessive sweetner. Blushing

But it needs to be fixed.. you're too nice.. Stern Smile

Too nice??? Matlab I have to become a stickler or a fighter? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top