~*The New BollyCurry Buzzers!*~ - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Sleeping time for me Pandu 😆
See u tomorrow...will come to ur scrapbook for a change 😆
bbbyyyeee...have a happy time chatting 🤗 Take care
Oh the few of us are going to so blow the NR out of its roots once we get there. Just wait and watch. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Oh the few of us are going to so blow the NR out of its roots once we get there. Just wait and watch. ðŸ˜†

Oh we know.. and i'm enjoying the silence.. in the forum itself and the welcome thread for u buzzers there..

Toofan say pehle khamoshi!

Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Oh we know.. and i'm enjoying the silence.. in the forum itself and the welcome thread for u buzzers there..

Toofan say pehle khamoshi!

Aur yeh toofan jab aayega toh hum juniors tum seniors ka rukh modh denge. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by luvya4ever

🤣 ditto!!! my mom nags me too! cuz I have a cupboard full at home and a cupboard full here and she's like why in the world do you need these many clothes! ðŸ˜† 
will check the idea! Vaise, maybe we should start a BC CC in the NR, so we don't keep doing this in random threads! *runs to check with gur*
And yea, research is super important... I spent a lot of hours in a lab during undergrad 😆 are you in the sciences?

Mom's I tell you😆 You have an advantage here as you don't live at home, you can just keep it at your apartment without mom ever finding out about it. omgosh that would be amazing, we always end up chatting in random threads so it would be much better if we had a CC. I am sure you'll be able to convince gur for it as she wouldn't want us chatting all over NR as at the end of the day she'll have hard time when it comes to posting the articles. Yes, I am a chem major wanting to pursue pharmacy.
Acha ab hum chalte hain. Bahut kam rehta hai. ðŸ˜†Edited by Shreya_luvs - 11 years ago
Originally posted by scarlet.moon

Mom's I tell you😆 You have an advantage here as you don't live at home, you can just keep it at your apartment without mom ever finding out about it. omgosh that would be amazing, we always end up chatting in random threads so it would be much better if we had a CC. I am sure you'll be able to convince gur for it as she wouldn't want us chatting all over NR as at the end of the day she'll have hard time when it comes to posting the articles. Yes, I am a chem major wanting to pursue pharmacy.

pharm! that's awesome... so yea, you def. wanna do research... grad schools love research like whoa! 
and I am sure I can convince her too... ðŸ˜†
Daddy, partner and pandu all spamming *shakes head* 

asar already ho raha hai spammers ka 😆 Pata na humara kya hoga 😛

Shreya... did you just call Jen for Jenny?? 😲
Are you asking to be killed?? 😳

You're in our team.. and rule 1 is.. if you want to survive you do not mess with Jen or Jot.. and she hates being called "Jenny".. newbie mistake, did that once too..you do not want to go there.. 😳

You giving the newbies a 101 on surviving me? ðŸ˜† And I see you've been on the receiving end of my wrath but for the life of me, I can't remember what happened. 

Its Gun.. 😛

Its like Sana & Reeno all over again..  but just with purple..😆

Haan..exactly, wohi yaad agaya! 😆
Komal, you wanna do pharmacy!? I've always had a thing for pharm major 😳