Phir Subah Hogi

sugni's love keeps changing every single episode. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Sugni never love vikram she loved the idea of being married to thakur and gain the status of thakurain so what does it matter to marry vikram or adi... she is just like reva !!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12komal07Hillylove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sugni's love keeps changing every single episode. (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Well new to tis forum frnds , prehaps was a silent reader

My view on tis is , Vikram's love was true nd he fell deep & madly in love with Sugni , nw my doubt is whtr Sugni really loved Vikram r nt ...

Anthr side we have to note , Sugni tk tis decision bcoz of Vikram talk wth her , she gt confused nd did tis...Nw Sugni had turned Vikram in to Villian , i think further epi's will make an interesting plot btwn Vikram & Sugni

One day Vikram will come to knw tht Reva was behind all tis play of separating him nd Sugni

I really feel bad for Vikram Unhappy

Edited by NandyLove - 07 November 2012 at 10:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDHillylove

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandyLove

My view on tis is , Vikram's love was true nd he fell deep & madly in love with Sugni , nw my doubt is whtr Sugni really loved Vikram r nt ...

Anthr side we have to note , Sugni tk tis decision bcoz of Vikram talk wth her , she gt confused nd did tis...Nw Sugni had turned Vikram in to Villian , i think further epi's will make an interesting plot btwn Vikram & Sugni

One day Vikram will come to knw tht Reva was behind all tis play of separating him nd Sugni

nono
this is ntng new for sugni
even bfr this she did very very big things
compared to them this is ntng
when is sugni not confused
she is all while confused
whom 2 choose whom 2 leave
she made both adi and vikram fools
and made them follow her like (whereever u go i will follow u;in that advt a dog follows a boy right)
in the same way sugni made both men follow her

first she made auction of herself
got herself sold for money
whose money vikrams money
howmuch 22 lakhs additional perks too such as jewellary all that
then stayed in his outhouse,she and her family enjoying on vikrms money and abusing threatening bashing even her mother tried 2 kill vikram
she forced herself on adi
tried 2 sleep with him bfr marriage
wat not
so everytym do mistake convenietly blame vikram coz he loves u truely and act as if ur innocent

what can any1 expect frm a grl like this
she has only 1 thing clear in her mind tats becoming thakurayian,rich powerful thakuriyan whom every1 respects
how can anyone have sympathy for such a character

just see after marrying adi both of them without any regret or guilty shameless claiming themselves one as son of tat house and other as bahu
seriously let me make tat cvs clear or they lost it
how come is adi sonof that house
he is living in hisuncles home not in his dads home
instead of claiming here im son im son of this haveli so my wife bahu u idiot go and claim these rights on thepeople frm ur dad side not ur uncle family
he had pitied on ur mother and u and brought u gave u shelter,food,education,all luxuries wat u do cheat,backstab,stop his marriage,snatch his fiance lust for her and marry her
and claim im son of the house andmy wife bahu
kya vikram ne bhikariyon ka tekha leke rakha hain tat he will feed u and ur wife toowho only played and cheated on him
how can someone be so shameless

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12croziaxxJulieDHillyloveanonee

razor12

razor12

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

I really feel bad for Vikram
Unhappy
Hi NandyLove,
  Welcome to the forum and thanks for taking time to give your thoughts.
I agree with you on the highlighted note.
Aur usdin Reva ki khair nahi... as he already warned Reva, he will see to it that Reva naam ki bimaari will be eradicated from Bundelkhand.

But, it will be too late as Reva already did what she dearly wanted to do. Seperate V and S forever.

ocendejoyNandzLuvJulieDHillylove

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by razor12

Hi NandyLove,
Welcome to the forum and thanks for taking time to give your thoughts.
I agree with you on the highlighted note.
Aur usdin Reva ki khair nahi... as he already warned Reva, he will see to it that Revanaam ki bimaari will be eradicated from Bundelkhand.
</div>
But, it will be too late as Reva already did what she dearlywanted to do. Seperate V and S forever.
<div>

Thnx for welcuming

U r right..The show gt ruined bt too i will watch fr my charming nd sweet Vikram oly..One day Sugni will realise her mistake her love was nt even close to Vikram's mad love on her...Further she will love him to the death

Edited by NandyLove - 08 November 2012 at 12:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugni007

sugni007

sugni007

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

My dear friend what else can u expect from a prostitute?
Username after a characterless character like "Sugni" is definitely an insult of any girl.
   But don't be sad u can change ur usernameHug

I tried changing username but it says- newbie or groupbie can't access this. only senior members can use this facility Cry

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugni007

Originally posted by komal07

My dear friend what else can u expect from a prostitute?
Username after a characterless character like "Sugni" is definitely an insult of any girl.
   But don't be sad u can change ur usernameHug

I tried changing username but it says- newbie or groupbie can't access this. only senior members can use this facility Cry

I feel really bad for you. CryDon't worry we know you support Vikram and will not hold your username against you.Smile

muktha_cutesugni007croziaxxHillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.