•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved Viraj in todays episode and his background music good that they kept the old one but changed it a bit
totally agree with u!
they are showing him changed..but not drastically! he acknoledged R-S relation and mentioned what he liked about it...first thing was to acknoledge that something, someone other than himself can be better! secondly he is not greater than God..and lastly he doesn't want any violence to get her...(although i feel it's very sudden change.. i am liking it!)
^Agreed Krish. Definitely a change on its way for Viraj and i hope its permanent! Loved Viraj-loaded epi and a different background music too! Cvs are hopefully on da right track (fingers crossed)๐Ÿ˜†
 now viraj๐Ÿ˜› character  also will be change ๐Ÿ˜†

now his positive๐Ÿ˜ณ site 
Originally posted by ayisha012

now viraj๐Ÿ˜› character  also will be change ๐Ÿ˜†

now his positive๐Ÿ˜ณ site 
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yeeeyyy
Party time guys ๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธ
KVB!!! He is the best actor I've even seen in TV!!! I love uuu Karan *__* Keep rocking
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

totally agree with u!
they are showing him changed..but not drastically! he acknoledged R-S relation and mentioned what he liked about it...first thing was to acknoledge that something, someone other than himself can be better! secondly he is not greater than God..and lastly he doesn't want any violence to get her...(although i feel it's very sudden change.. i am liking it!)
@ BOLD.. I know you are Royal Krish (RK)
Ab dialogues 'I like it' RK (From MB) style mein marthi ho.. Lol. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by carisma2

@ BOLD.. I know you are Royal Krish (RK)
Ab dialogues 'I like it' RK (From MB) style mein marthi ho.. Lol. ๐Ÿ˜†

hohooo i didn't even noticed it... ur too fond of RK Cari!๐Ÿ˜† I guess that is why u noticed it so quick!!

and yes i must admit he is HOT with that attitude!!โ˜บ๏ธ
love viraj
want old viraj back