SS: Consequences of Silly Bet, Th#2 Link, pg 143 - Page 92

Posted: 10 years ago
Madhavi...brilliant, loved his desperation to marry her...loved her thoughtfulness ...of wanting Anjali to be happy and settled...
Loved their teasing and banter...thank you for writing that in!
Chapter 13.

That was really pathetic of Shyam.
Molestation is the worst kind of crime ever.
Am glad Anjali has shared all of this with Khushi.
That was a great update.

Loved the return of Chote and Arnav and Anjali's sibling fights.

And in the end Arnav's visit in Khushi's room was just ... hmm

Poor Akash, only kitchen left for him. 😆
Sami

Prologue

What a cute first meeting between the two! Love how you described Arnav as a Greek God 😆
Ok this was cute. This feisty Khushi actually completed his What The line and scared him to the point where he actually called out to the manager .

Part 1

I like this prankster Khushi and cannot wait to see the fun ride that its going to be with the two of them at AR.

Part 2

Mr. Khadoos Singh Raizada 😆

I love Khushi's save and how she pretended to help him by calling him khadoos. Their banter brought a smile to my face and very interesting precap.

Part 3

Reminded me of IPK .. we get her falling and him catching her, and then them falling due to the slipped coffee. Sigh! Love these classic Arnav and Khushi moments.

Part 4
Khushi making her signature jalebis, of course Arnav gets under her skin! Love how the gang is involved, true friends they are ðŸ˜Š

Parts 5, 6, and 7

So he does his revenge by making her face blue and locking her in the closet! I was mad at him however you redeemed him, when he rushed to save her from the darkness and said he was seeing to to save her dignity. Now the real fun begins with them pretending to see other.

Edited by ssyahoo - 10 years ago
Just began reading this FF. Really Nice.