Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

~~Mouni Roy- our miu's AT~~ (Page 109)

Post Reply New Post

Page 109 of 152

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Mouni is soo sweet when she wished viewers happy new year . She was like Adi-shakti . 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Mouni Roy- our miu's AT~~ (Page 109)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedMiu the sweetheart aka Meera Singh you are an inspiration to every young girl who always face the hard , tough and perverted world. Your fight for your mother's right as wife of your so called father is setting an example for us as we too have to fight for our identity and place in  this society .

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Wow truely said gargi and rimi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimi

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
No di seriously jab v Mouni kuch bolti hai acha ya karti hai ya karne ko bolti hai acha specially for woman don't no why I sense Adi-Shakti in her!! Is this because she played the role of Mata Adi-Shakti?? But...

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Even m wondering the same rimi.

DeewaniRimi

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
SmileActually isse age agar kuch bolti hoon woh thik nahi hoga coz my conscience doesn't permit that. Anyways Mouni ki koi news aayi ?? Kya woh kissi Award show perform karengi??

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Kya kehna chahti hai tu bolde.
And about mouni, in dat tt interview she mentiond jodhpur so that mean they are shooting there?
And right nw she is focusing on junon

DeewaniRimi

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
SmileWow Mouni is now in Jodhpur..awesome. Jodhpur is called city of palaces na???I hope she get a chance for sight seeing apart from her work.Smile
And I want to tell that before and after so many actresses played and play the role of Adi-Shakti(as Durga, Kali etc.) . But why I can't feel the divinity in them??? Why it seemed to  me that they just enacted their roles. May be something seriously wrong with me . Otherwise why I can't feel Ma Durga in them ?

sukhi...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.