Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
If viraj is redeemed why he still wants sia? Won't his redemption be all about being happy seeing her happy? Utter non sense Sleepy He still calls himself her God, still acts as if he owns her, still lied to her and called her at mandir, tied up doodh wala and beat him up too, mocks God  ... and this is him redeemed? Nice joke LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 07 November 2012 at 12:07am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Nov 6 (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Raghav know how danger Viraj was. then how can he take Viraj alone with him? he didn't even tie his hands. atleast one extra person for help should be there.

while leaving Sia, Raghav looking very sad. he is handing over Viraj to Police. his punishment will be less. then why he is so sad as if he is going to leave Sia forever.

Precap clearly indicates Raghav's disappearance or death.  Viraj will be blamed for Raghav's death becasue of his sword. who aro those guys attacking Raghav? why Raghav took Viraj's skull stick which has sword inside?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

thanks for the update

Raghav know how danger Viraj was. then how can he take Viraj alone with him? he didn't even tie his hands. atleast one extra person for help should be there.

while leaving Sia, Raghav looking very sad. he is handing over Viraj to Police. his punishment will be less. then why he is so sad as if he is going to leave Sia forever.

Precap clearly indicates Raghav's disappearance or death.  Viraj will be blamed for Raghav's death becasue of his sword. who aro those guys attacking Raghav? why Raghav took Viraj's skull stick which has sword inside?
R is sufficient to handle V.. and anyways he wasn't even concious when R took him...
@Bold: oh i hope it's a death not a disappearance otherwise serial character comes alive from death once again like K dramas..and i don't want that.LOL said this just for reality lovers!Tongue
@Bold:when did that happen?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. you wrote entire conversation between Viraj and Sia. Thumbs Up

S not beleiving V. R beating V. S beating V will look nice. she is the one who suffered. they can show S as a strong lady by beating up V. CVs missed the chance.

wondering how S went home happily trusting V's unconscious state.  R is alone with V. I expected S to accompany them. this scene looked unreal.

R started driving with V when there is daylight. when car hit the tree its dark outside. S reached home. R and V didn't reach police station. how far is the police station?
V didn't try to escape when car was losing control. if his intention is to kill R then V should have jumped out of the car creating worst condition for R.

R injured on his back. did they showed Rana escaping? who are they?

Precap misleading.

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

VinniT

VinniT

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshiti_dd

thanks for the update. you wrote entire conversation between Viraj and Sia. Thumbs Up
S not beleiving V. R beating V. S beating V will look nice. she is the one who suffered. they can show S as a strong lady by beating up V. CVs missed the chance.
wondering how S went home happily trusting V's unconscious state. R is alone with V. I expected S to accompany them. this scene looked unreal.
R started driving with V when there is daylight. when car hit the tree its dark outside. S reached home. R and V didn't reach police station. how far is the police station?
</div>V didn't try to escape when car was losing control. if his intention is to kill R then V should have jumped out of the car creating worst condition for R.<div>
R injured on his back. did they showed Rana escaping? who are they?
Precap misleading.
all is utter nonsense. Everything is misleading ...but you cant help as kuch nahi hai Cv ke bhejhe mein sirf viraj ki nautantaki aur repeat boring melodrama of viraj. Sleepy

me07me07

Groupbie

me07me07

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
This story will end when Siya herself kills Viraj. Raghav is going to die.

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
^^ lol.. no offence but ever since the last HC interview ppl are so keen on ending this show!
Ppl are still watching the show for the main leads. and i don't think killing Viraaj will give Raghav back to Jahnvi! and it's not like he is living monster who needs to be killed...she should kill the badness in him..killing him is not a solution! and I know Jahnvi or sia or whatever the name she won't do that!

MahinKrasiya.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.