Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I agree razor12

I do not want Reva and Niranjan to get away with what they trie to do but I have bad feeling that, that is what will happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happened Sugni? (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bpl1990

Groupbie

bpl1990

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@ indiastargyul

I kindly appreciate your thinking but  I don't know why  we are talking about common sense which Sugni  should surely have it as she has been raised in not so normal situation

On the contrary she has demonstrated intelligent thinking  since A has been part of her life

She didn't refuse Sardhakai , she went to haveli , after A refusing to marry her but our less intelligent girl

Didn't leave him still has been with him???

And More imp TV industry has to understand there social responsiblity  as there are many viewer from various backdrop  who follow there show & think that is the most appropriate thing to do as it is done on TV therefore commonly Lead of various shows are shown bigger then the  real life  but PSH is ???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@ Payal: from Sugni's point of view, she didn't want to start telling the truth to MT before TVS returned. That way when MT got really mad, Vikram would step in and stand up for her as she very well knew. Maybe she thought that he would leave the part of being a bedni out so that she will never lose MT's love, trust and respect. She wanted TVS to protect her and stand by her. However, she over-estimated her hold over him, thinking that nothing will ever turn him against her. When he called her a dancer, etc she was shocked beyond words and ran away to get help from the next fool, Aditya. She knew that when all else failed, she could vachan him into doing what she wants because let's face it, he isn't the manliest of men on the show. And hence, by vachan and gun she fulfilled her life long dream of marrying and living in a mansion.

This is not because I hate the character Sugni, but I truly think that she never had any intention of actually leaving the mansion. She knew that TVS loves her and would never have let his mother threw her out. He would have made sure she remained there until he could marry her. Had she really intended to leave, then she would have told the truth before he came home. There was no need to wait for him just like there was no need for her to wear the bridal outfit. The way she just married Aditya, proves that she really does not love either of them. At the end of the day, Sugni just really wanted to become a wife and live in a mansion and would have married anyone who would have her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulrazor12payal7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.