Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

What happened Sugni? (Page 2)

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Vinnie - Thank you for explaining.

I agree with you TVS suddenly believing Reva? I can understand that he may have doubt about Adi's intentions but even in his darkest moment he has never doubted how Sugni feels about him and whatever you call his actions (acts of a man in love, obsession take your pick) he has been spot on about how she feels. So why would he doubt her now?

Also from day one he has maintained that he loves Sugni the person and not Sugni the bedni and during all of their problems he has never made any comments about her Bedni status (in fact in the car park scene when she said he is like any other Thakur who does not consider that a nachna vali has any value, he in fact said I have never said anything about briadhari) so why is he throwing that her?

TVS fast forwarded to being negative without reason just ad Adi-Sugni fast forwarded to marriage without reasonAngry

Indianstargyul - Thank you. You are of course right we should be looking at this from Sugni's perspective and that was what I was saying. Sugni said to Sitamaya I do not want to marry either, I want to return a son to his mother, tell the truth and then leave and live my life on the basis that I will always love him but can never live with him. so what changed?

Edited by payal7 - 07 November 2012 at 4:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12muktha_cuteSandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
  sugani did marry to adi to proved her purity, Shocked  then why not she marry to V,to proved her true love...   she love to adi only ,i feel, thats why he can't see him to be humiliated ... 
i don't buy this ever that she doing everything to protect rewa's marriage, what about amu ? she destroy her life for ever and adi is total boneless he has no guts to accept reality and support to sug...
cvs r winner now but i don't understand that why they r not realizing that they made to sug the most hated and disgusted female lead character of any show.. any sensible person can't sympathies to her... Angry 

ocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12Sandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I think she has developed a blind spot for Adi in that she will protect him from all.

From what I understand (I have stopped watching this show again) yesterday it was not she protected Adi from TVS it was his mother who asked TVS to spare her son in return for all the Rakhis she has tied on him.

But as I  said, if she wanted to protect Adi from TVS then she should NOT have put him between herself and TVS.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12muktha_cuteSandy66JulieDkomal07pankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Payal, I now they are so  hell bent on this Adi-Sugni  marriage that they are rushing everything else, leaving out major parts.
 A man gets stabbed, and instead of the priority  being on getting him better and finding the culprits, the  rush is to get the wedding over with.  And normal person who got stabbed or shot like Gulabiya was..(she too rushed to her daughters engagement,  straight from the hospital,ironic)
would need a certain amout of bed rest and care after discharge. in this show we have these people walking around  as though nothing happend.
 AS for TVS being mad, after some one tried to kill me I think he would be, yes he has been patient and unquestioning to Sugni  but I think his darkest time was getting stabbed. There is a limit on how much one person can bear and he just  crossed his.  Maybe he  would not have believed Reva...but after comming home and finding the placed   in full wedding mode, and  Sugni decked up, after he told her he would talk to  Maa about them...I am thinking any one would loose his mind!

ocendejoyrazor12muktha_cuteSandy66JulieDpayal7

indianstargyul Groupbie
indianstargyul
indianstargyul

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Ronshaan, 
have you ever seen an educated city boy who never knew love and suddenly know what love is?? he suddenly turns into a love sick puppy! Education goes out the door.! Education has nuttin to do with love, that is universal and makes anybody do stupid things, educated or not.
ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianstargyul

Ronshaan, 
have you ever seen an educated city boy who never knew love and suddenly know what love is?? he suddenly turns into a love sick puppy! Education goes out the door.! Education has nuttin to do with love, that is universal and makes anybody do stupid things, educated or not.
WELL adi is another case.. He does not know to walk he does not know what is family he does not know what is love (what ever he has is NOT love) he doesnt work he is useless puppy guy

he doesnt know what LOVE is but he knew to keep AMRITA with him live with him at home and then say im inocent i dont know what LOVE IS this is the biggest joke.

Edited by ronshaan - 07 November 2012 at 7:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutecroziaxx

razor12 Senior Member
razor12
razor12

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Vinnie - Thank you for explaining.

I agree with you TVS suddenly believing Reva? I can understand that he may have doubt about Adi's intentions but even in his darkest moment he has never doubted how Sugni feels about him and whatever you call his actions (acts of a man in love, obsession take your pick) he has been spot on about how she feels. So why would he doubt her now?

Also from day one he has maintained that he loves Sugni the person and not Sugni the bedni and during all of their problems he has never made any comments about her Bedni status (in fact in the car park scene when she said he is like any other Thakur who does not consider that a nachna vali has any value, he in fact said I have never said anything about briadhari) so why is he throwing that her?

TVS fast forwarded to being negative without reason just ad Adi-Sugni fast forwarded to marriage without reasonAngry

Indianstargyul - Thank you. You are of course right we should be looking at this from Sugni's perspective and that was what I was saying. Sugni said to Sitamaya I do not want to marry either, I want to return a son to his mother, tell the truth and then leave and live my life on the basis that I will always love him but can never live with him. so what changed?

Hi Payal,
  I got the same thought in my mind after watching that (where TVS called Sugni as 'nachnewali') scene, I had a feeling that no matter what TVS will not think Sugni as a nachnewali. By calling her with that name he made it clear to S that he don't respect her anymore and this implied to S that he don't love her anymore. This is so out of TVS character.
 After watching that scene, I felt that the 'Nachnewali' dailogue was included in the last minute. Up until that dialogue, TVS was calm though sarcastic and did not lose his cool. I feel, originally that scene was shot  only to make TVS question Sugni as to what made her change her loyalties in a polite way but ultimately before airing it was made to look like a confrontation and demeaning scene. I could be wrong in my interpretation.

But, very much agree with you on the highlighted part of your post, they are rushing everything with so many loopholes in story telling. TVS to be negative is rushed, Adi-Sugni paired under circumstances is rushed. I hope they will rush the exposure of Reva in front of TVS and family and give us peace atleast in that regard and that will be TVS's new Subah...for me.

Edited by razor12 - 07 November 2012 at 8:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoypayal7JulieD

Anjli2010 Goldie
Anjli2010
Anjli2010

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
You cannot really say TVS's life is ruined for he is already married
to Reva.

Sugni has distorted notions about what she really wants.
She is playing both TVS and Aditya, who left his love for
Sugni, and then fell in love with her.  She has also let down
her mother badly.  She is letting the whole Thakur parivar
down, especially mata rani, with her roller coaster feelings
and emotions.  I am really disappointed in her character
although I love the actress very much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12muktha_cutepayal7Vinnie79

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index