Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Whichever characters you support and whichever Jodi you support Please someone explain what happened?

Sugni was going to tell MA the truth. TVS attacks Adi so she once again she puts Adi in a difficult position and ends up marrying her. Why? Surely if she wanted to protect Adi from TVS then the thing to do was to tell him she is not marrying Adi but she will also NEVER marry him. She forced him to walk away from her once she could have done it again and this time his family would have supported her. So I ask again Why?

Today her actions have destroyed 5 lives:

Amu's (Adi was about to go back to her so she has snatched Adi from for the second time),

- TVS (he will never be able to be with anyone ever again)

-Reva (she has lost her husband forever),

-Adi (he may be in love with her but will always know that no matter what she says there will always be a part of her that will love TVS)

- her own (in due course she may be accepted by the family but it will be more like being tolerated rather than welcomed with open arms and respected).

And all for what? To Save TVS-Reva marriage. That marriage was over long before he met her and even if you do not believe that it was over when he fell in love with her while he believed he was a widower. People cannot turn on and off emotions. So if she had done what she intended 3 lives will have been destroyed hers, TVSs and Revas but she would have saved Adi-Amu's relationship.

I would be like people to help me understand with reasoned explanation (Please do not get aggressive or abusive).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53ocendejoymohanishamuktha_cuterazor12wensueAnjli2010preetieSandy66Vinnie79komal07JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaanKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happened Sugni?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Payal.

2-3 weeks ago we asked CV to decide what sugni wants ... I guess we got the reply .. She is married to adi but ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
ronshaan

I understand that but I thought there was hope that they would let all 3 go their own way and preserve what little is left of their dignity and move on to the new story and through it restore the characters.

Edited by payal7 - 06 November 2012 at 2:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
me too payal but what can we do ? Varun said write give ideas but u see what happened to our ideas? I too had hopes from this show but cv is so obsessed with adi sugni pair so they make them married at any cost.. dont be shock if tomorrow she will fall in love with him

ocendejoyJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Ronit

I dont care they can fall in love and have a cricket team.

My question is if Adi-Sugni are the lead pair does that mean that going forward they play a major role in all future storylines? So does TVS become support character like, MA and Jiji?

ocendejoypankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Hey  Payal,
 Here is my viewpoint.  I have always  been a big supporter  of the TVS-Sugni  jodi, cause I  felt that  the relationship was one that was unique, pure and different form the norms but workable. Coming from the background that Sugni was from, she needed a strong self assured  man  in her life that would be able to  help, guide, protect and get her out of her position. Face it if TVS did not come along, eventually she would have been forced into the profession as her mother especially  with those uncles of hers.
 But then Reva came back from the dead, and Sugni felt betrayed, rightly so, she took the stance  that  she would not marry  TVS. I was happy I supported her decision 100% because her stance then was one that was in character for the strong young girl that we had by that time come to admire , love  and was cheering for.   I was  disappointed to see these two  break up but  accepted it.  Then Reva's true colors came  to the front, and almost every one  around here  gave the advice/ suggestion that divorce was the only option...since it was clear these two sill loved each other.   But for some reason that is a stance the CV's refuse to take.  Ok  fine I could live with that.  'Here is where it went down hill for me.
 Sugni's actions after she left  Vickram were at polar opposites with the character of the girl who threw the ring in his face. Her Sardakhai fiasco, really OK so Vickram hurt her but to willingly surrender your body to a stranger as  revenge , when  although you shared a very special relationship with Vickram  it  did not cross a certain line.  To me any  young girl, would hold that part of herself  closely and guard it viciously , not use it  for revenge.  Because apart for the hurt she felt , we knew she also wanted to get back at him for betraying her, which is only natural.
Then the Adi angle.  I agree with you  Mama/Bhanga is unacceptable . Your best friends fiance unacceptable.
 Now Sugni realized that Vickram was not going to let her go , but instead of leaving as she should  she  stayed  in his house in front of him. She got married to Adi to prove to Vickram she dose not want to marry him. I understand her logic a bit. She sees Vickram as a married man and to her his divorcing Reva  for her will mean that she is the cause of ruing his marriage, although we know  that marriage was dead long before , to Sugni  it is wrong!   To get Vickram to leave her alone she thinks if she got married  she would be off limits to him and his marriage would stay intact.
 What she is failing to realise is that by marrying the man's son like nephew, you are just showing yourself  to be a bedni.  Last week  we saw, Sugni realizing Vickram's love for her was 100% real, she asked him to leave her and  he did.  Now instead of leaving him alone, she goes to look for him because she is worried...making us all think she  will maybe give in on her "divorce is bad"  thought.  But all she did was  further  hurt Vickram  by showing  him  that no matter what she will marry Adi . She said today she poved her love pure. I am sorry but I don't see that. All her actions since her Sardakhi  has been "bedni" like for a better word.
 When all she had to do was walk away and keep walking. She could have used that gun to make him listen to her , and ask him to let her go, and he would have , but  she instead  "forced" Adi to Marry her. 
 I am sorry the  production people in this show has made Sugni look  like a chap money hungry girl, and it is truly hard to find any sympathy for her situation.
 Forgive the length of my post ...I got carrried away ...lol!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereocendejoymohanishamuktha_cuterazor12Sandy66KalapiJulieDkomal07pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

You need to take a more realsitic view of this show, that is , you should try to understand the show from the writers point of view. I know you all have thrashed them over and over, me included but its because we get over emotional. Lets put it this way, if someone were to take the seat as the audience and look at our  lives , they would be asking the same questions, why we did this, or tthat, or why we didnt do this or that and they would find us quite, irrational and silly in some of our actions.( just in less dramatic ways that Sugni's)

Its the same with Sugni, if you follow her background, their traditions and customs you will realsied that all this is like stepping from one world into a next, she forgets her reality and therefore her behaviour is somewhat irrational, confused and even self centred.

IMaybe the writers are looking at the show from this persepctive., they are trying to show you certain aspects of human behaviour, actually there is a deeper meaning to this show that just a romance. You have to think BEDNI when looking at the show coz that what it is basically centered around.

when you all say she shoulda, coulda or woulda do this, well you all being unrealistic..  Sugni. She is not all that educated, so it may be safe to say that she doesnt know how be rational.She just makes a series of bad decisions, but i think  its logical for the character to act this way as far as the story goes,...just rememebr she is outside  norm , dont judge the character by your standards but by her own.(just saying...i dont know)Confused 

(off course i still want a vickram/sugni jodi, hope somebody is only dreaming all this up)Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Sandy66Vinnie79JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
indianstargyul  i MUST agree with u but what about ADI who is educated who is from delhi ? did he lose his brain ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteSandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.