Arjun

Ariya SS: Tere pyaar mein.. Fanaa..(Epilogue)16/11 (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 34

aeyshaalim

Goldie

aeyshaalim

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Awesome epilogue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya SS: Tere pyaar mein.. Fanaa..(Epilogue)16/11 (Page 33)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ehmmbh_luvr

ehmmbh_luvr

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
avavntika di it was seriously magicalSmileSmile...i wont deny that i was seriously sad when riya died but the way arjunn ariya kept her alive was so beautiful...again u managed to bring tears in my eyesTongueTongue...it was a superb ending n i would be waiting for more such fantastic stuff of yoursBig smileBig smile
P.S. plz update shayad yahi toh payar hai n tujhko jo paya soon...plz plz!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia_junkie

arul01

Goldie

arul01

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
that was really a wonderful update! both of them still living with their believe that riya is with them all the time was so well written! really felt emotional... i really really loved the update a lot! well a bit sad that riya has to die but still the SS is one of the best SS ever! i felt so moved and touched! thank you for all wonderful updates! looking forward to more SS or FF! hope u write soon!

Fantasia_junkie

little.princess

Groupbie

little.princess

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Fabulous update.. Bt a sad ending.. Hope u will supreise us with the nxt chapter..

Thanx 4 the pm and update the nxt part soon..

Fantasia_junkie

_BlackPearl_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Aww ...an another Wonderful Work.

Beautiful End!!! & Riya's presence in their life was beautifully described, it was like she is with them in real not just as a Soul.

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
That was amazing! Loved it! 

ARHI-SKLOVERS

Goldie

ARHI-SKLOVERS

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
nice

AnnieARS

Goldie

AnnieARS

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
What have you done, I have been crying throughout the epilogue.. You are a magician who plays with emotions...you make us laugh and cry.
Totally loved the way you showed how Riya was with her family!!!
You are amazing !!!

Fantasia_junkie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.